Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1778358 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4265) (4266) (4267) (4268) (4269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 3:48pm
LordAdam16:

That guy is a ret**d that belongs in a special needs center.
Don't take anything he says seriously.

He is on my mentions, begging for attention, and I'm repeating evidence of his ret**dation.
That's all he will and should get.
Only engage properly with the sensible ones. Not their ret**ds!

-Lord

Fam, you can give me your fake US ballot and I can put it in the fake US mail, so that you can register your fake preference for US president.

Lol..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 3:53pm
bemeruca:

This is it guys? we are talking to a robot. You are a person with no agency. Society is doomed. How long before they lie to you to the point you try to assassinate someone? because this is common on the left now.

Facts. Stubborn things. You can commence in ur pursuit to redefine what words mean now.

But Ms. Harris was not, in fact, appointed border czar, nor was she tasked with addressing the broader problems plaguing the border itself, where minors have at times slept on the floors of overcrowded facilities for days beyond the legal limit. Rather she was deputized by President Biden with the diplomatic mission of solving the “root causes” of migration from countries like Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras, tackling the issues that spur people to flee in the first place, like drug violence and lack of economic opportunity.
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/17/us/politics/kamala-harris-border-czar.html
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:57pm
ijebosb:

Hmmm.
So, Trump must dismantle the structure Democrats want to end that Republicans created and want to continue?
Is that a fair way to read your post Mr. Laurence?

The "Republican" mind at work.

Forum imbec.ile. Dems get dark big chunk money, apportion it to individual donors to make it look that so many as see support JB.
How many chromosomes you have?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Laurene: 3:59pm
IMAliyu2:

You might be underestimating how popular some of these progressive positions are (like legalization of weed) with the overwhelming majority of Americans.

Americans are mostly economically right leaning (capitalists), but socially left leaning. Especially with the small government types.
The only people that have a problem with weed are extreme conservatives, not centrists.
Didn't you see where I said right leaning? I never said America was far right.
Yeah America tilt left on social issues but right leaning on a broader scale even compared to Europe and most South American countries.
Trump is also to the left of most Republicans on social issues...People like Romney, Liz Cheney, DeSantis and Bush are more socially right winged.

If Dems are hitting on social issues then it won't land on Trump... He has expressed his moderation evidently on issues of abortion and gay marriage (he's only against Trans).

The fact is Trump will trounce Kamala on economic and fiscal issues... She has failed to secure the border after being named the Czar how does she plan on representing the union on international stage?

It shouldn't shock you when abortion measure passes in Arizona and Florida while Trump carries those states. (But I think it'd fail to pass in Florida though)

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:00pm
ijebosb:

Facts. Stubborn things. You can commence in ur pursuit to redefine what words mean now.

Sorry simp, we are not a mindless drone. You are only showing your inability to exists with your own agency. They told you the hunter laptop did not exist right? This is election rigging you are looking at.

Look at all the media calling her border czar
https://www.mrctv.org/videos/media-try-purge-record-kamala-harris-border-czar

How can they say she is not the border czar because she has not accomplishments?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:08pm
bemeruca:

Sorry simp, we are not a mindless drone. You are only showing your inability to exists with your own agency. They told you the hunter laptop did not exist right? This is election rigging you are looking at.

How can they say she is not the border czar because she has not accomplishments?

Ferkin liar from our esteemed resident im.becile .
..I'm supposed to not use some words but I will use them.
I posted this earlier today. Kamala was the border czar as per this congressional record.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 4:14pm
bemeruca:

Republican thought in action.
I can show you secondary sources of people incorrectly reporting something, therefore it makes the untrue thing true.

Right Wing media has been a pox on the US and the mind of many around the world.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:17pm
basilico:

Ferkin liar. I'm supposed to not use some words but I will use them.
I posted this earlier today. Kamala was the border czar as per this congressional record.

Ijebosb deals with fact grin
a guy who is a racist because of serious brainwashing. a guy who hates his kind with passion if they are outside the plantation. anyone who is not a drone should be able to use their intuition. Ijebosb = DEI embarrassment.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:17pm
ijebosb:

I can show you secondary sources of people incorrectly reporting something, therefore it makes the untrue thing true.

Right Wing media has been a pox on the US and the mind of many around the world.
Congressional record . Spin more yarn.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:20pm
ijebosb:

you are stupid and that is being kind. The video shows all these media outlets who told us she is the border czar are now saying she was never the border czar and that it is a republican lie, use your intuition. you spend your life here trying to prove to us you are smart but then you are easily lied to. you said you went to Harvard again, Right?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:25pm
bemeruca:

you are stupid and that is being kind. The video shows all these media outlets who told us she is the border czar are now saying she was never the border czar and that it is a republican lie, use your intuition. you spend your life here trying to prove to us you are smart but then you are easily lied to. you said you went to Harvard again, Right?

I've reposted congressional record indicating she was border czar.

This lowlife can't even wash my feet
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:27pm
basilico:

I've reposted congressional record indicating she was border czar.

This lowlife can't even wash my feet

Society is doomed with idiots like this
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 4:27pm
basilico:

Congressional record . Spin more yarn.

How many times have you played this game with me?
And how many times have I made you look like a fool. Babbling as you run away?
You lose, buy a ticket, lose again and buy another ticket..

I'm not going to even read whatever you posted.
I guarantee you it doesn't say what you think it says.

So if you want me to respond, you should
1.) Explain what you think it means.
2.) link to a secondary source that agrees with your explanation of what that document means.
3.) link to what detractors of the document say
4.) explain why your view of it is right compared to what the detractors say

You have to start doing your own diligence. You can't be an adult always getting fooled by other people.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 4:28pm
bemeruca:

Biden's actual speech on what Harris's responsibilities are.
Watch it a couple of times, write it down if you have to. You can even have ChatGpt help you. I know comprehension is hard for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJKKEgZp7jc
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:41pm
ijebosb:

Biden's actual speech on what Harris's responsibilities are.
Watch it a couple of times, write it down if you have to. You can even have ChatGpt help you. I know comprehension is hard for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJKKEgZp7jc

Mumu, desperate mumu. Look at the definition of Czar, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/czar

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 4:45pm
ijebosb:

Fam, you can give me your fake US ballot and I can put it in the fake US mail, so that you can register your fake preference for US president.

Lol..

Explain how 12 - 10 = 5, buff**n?

THE POLLS ASKED THE SAME QUESTION.
THE POLLS ASKED THE SAME QUESTION ABOUT 24 HOURS APART.

Explain why a poll asking the same question about 24 hours apart has an 8 point up swing?
EIGHT POINTS in 24 HOURS!

-Lord
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:24pm
JD Vance don go misyarn, anyway hope Democrats make ads that video of him, Americans won't be going back.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:28pm
JD Vance also voted to block access to IVF nationwide, how could IVF suddenly become a problem? these people just want America to be like the handmaid's tale

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:35pm
Republicans are just jokers.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Laurene: 5:37pm
“What can be, unburdened by what has been”

Your countenance when you specialize on terminating political dynasties .

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Laurene: 5:40pm
sanpipita:
JD Vance don go misyarn, anyway hope Democrats make ads that video of him, Americans won't be going back.
Kamala is the vice president... She'd be put in the bullseye.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 5:44pm
bemeruca:

Mumu, desperate mumu. Look at the definition of Czar, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/czar

Your lesson for the day is primary source vs secondary source.
I quoted Biden explaining what her responsibilities are. That is a Primary Source.
You quoted a dictionary explaining how the word is used by quoting a Right Wing Newspaper explaining what they thought. Why not just quote Basilico using the word here. That isn't a secondary source, more like tertiary source.
It's odd, did you think the word usage was the definition?

Just an all round uneducated post.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Laurene: 5:44pm
bemeruca:

Society is doomed with idiots like this
Don't mind them

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:56pm
ijebosb:

Your lesson for the day is primary source vs secondary source.
I quoted Biden explaining what her responsibilities are. That is a Primary Source.
You quoted a dictionary explaining how the word is used by quoting a Right Wing Newspaper explaining what they thought. Why not just quote Basilico using the word here. That isn't a secondary source, more like tertiary source.
It's odd, did you think the word usage was the definition?

Just an all round uneducated post.

Harvard graduate, why are the same people who say she was the border czar now lying to you that it's a republican lie?
Why do you believe such lies?
Why is popular dictionary using kamala harris as a border czar to define what czar means?
Why is hakim J, now saying kamala was never put in charge of the border?

Why are you dumb?

A dictionary is not news. They could have quoted CNN, ABC, msnbc from the video i posted. and like basilico showed you, a government document to explain what a czar means.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:00pm
bemeruca:

Harvard graduate, why are the same people who say she was the border czar now lying to you that it's a republican lie?
Why do you believe such lies?
Why is popular dictionary using kamala harris as a border czar to define what czar means?
Why is hakim J, now saying kamala was never put in charge of the border?

Why are you dumb?

A dictionary is not news. They could have quoted CNN, ABC, msnbc from the video i posted. and like basilico showed you, a government document to explain what a czar means.

Lol.
Even the Republicans changed their messaging because they knew they were lying.
But the easily duped people like you persist.

You are a bad joke.

Meanwhile, House Democrats accused Republicans of trying to “slander” Harris and criticized that GOP lawmakers changed some text of the original bill. Part of it initially said Harris was tapped “to serve as the administration’s border czar.” Republicans changed it to instead say that Harris “came to be known colloquially as the Biden administration’s ‘border czar.’”
https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2024/07/25/congress/house-condemns-harris-on-border-00171124
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by reccy(m): 6:01pm
LordAdam16:

Explain how 12 - 10 = 5.

Then explain how saying that is wrong is right wing propaganda.

Then explain why a poll asking the same question about 24 hours apart has an 8 point up swing.

All I have to do is repeat your howlers, f**l!

-Lord

The floor is opened. The onus is on you to bring forth and prove your claim.

I want to learn the algorithm used to arrive at that maths.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 6:02pm
Laurene:
Don't mind them

We have binders full of receipts.

-Lord
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:12pm
ijebosb:

Lol.
Even the Republicans changed their messaging because they knew they were lying.
But the easily duped people like you persist.

You are a bad joke.

You posted a video showing Biden putting Kamala in charge of the border 😂😂
You are a clown 🤡

Scouting the internet looking for lies Hahahaha.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:15pm
bemeruca:

You posted a video showing Biden putting Kamala in charge of the border 😂😂
You are a clown 🤡

Scouting the internet looking for lies Hahahaha.

Meanwhile, House Democrats accused Republicans of trying to “slander” Harris and criticized that GOP lawmakers changed some text of the original bill. Part of it initially said Harris was tapped “to serve as the administration’s border czar.” Republicans changed it to instead say that Harris “came to be known colloquially as the Biden administration’s ‘border czar.’”

(1) (2) (3) ... (4265) (4266) (4267) (4268) (4269) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), bemeruca, LordAdam16, Amujale(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.