Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1788444 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:17am On Jul 29
Paris Summer Olympics. They didn't install A/C units instead piping cool water under the floor. Apparently A/C energy consumption is bad for climate.
Results. Countries are bringing in their own a/c units,many poor countries may not afford .You need not look any further than this yo conclude that Liberalism is a mental disease.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:39am On Jul 29
[quote author=LordReed post=131201340][/quote]

You can't see the sarcasm in that?

Didn't CNN say the same about COVID?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:48am On Jul 29
Obrigardo:

The rapist's former VP won't endorse him, 40 out of 44 of his former cabinet members won't support him.

The lack of actions are more telling than words can ever be. Seems like his people who aren’t supporting him can read the writing on the wall—or maybe they picked up the right leaning NY Post this morning and got a clue? 😅

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ObaIgwe1: 11:55am On Jul 29
happney65:
And someone said: “I’m sure Trump will enjoy watching Fox today as they review their latest polls.”

grin

This looks interesting... But I cant find this on Fox News site. Any link to this?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:58pm On Jul 29
ObaIgwe1:

This looks interesting... But I cant find this on Fox News site. Any link to this?

https://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/fox-news-poll-harris-bests-trump-6-points-minnesota.amp

Archived

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:00pm On Jul 29

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:11pm On Jul 29
I’ll never trust a person that changes their name multiple times. Multiple name changes, multiple mind changes—does Vance even know who he is?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:09pm On Jul 29
1stGenAmerican:
https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harris-approval-rating-trump-ipsos-1931289

She is paying to get likes on Twitter.
To create a momentum.
Let her release her new donor list from Actblue.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29
basilico:

You can't see the sarcasm in that?

Didn't CNN say the same about COVID?

LoLz, sarcasm indeed.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 3:26pm On Jul 29
1stGenAmerican:
I’ll never trust a person that changes their name multiple times. Multiple name changes, multiple mind changes—does Vance even know who he is?

Imagine you in the party that is in favor of children changing their gender, pronouns, and names; pumping themselves full of chemicals; and even undergoing gender-affirming surgery saying you can never trust a person who changes their name.

Vance does not know who he is, but transgenders and drag queens do.
You don't even notice the irony and hypocrisy.
Just mindlessly copying and pasting without critical thought like the NPC drone that you are.

You have less than 100 days to make your case to swing voters and this is the dross you guys can come up with.
Vance changed his name. Vance is weird. Vance said I own cats.

-Lord
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:31pm On Jul 29
LordAdam16:

Vance does not know who he is, but transgenders and drag queens do.

Transgenders and drag queens are not exactly running for vp last time I checked. If they are or were, we'd judge them on their own merit.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 6:42pm On Jul 29
A good one!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:44pm On Jul 29
Actblue gets a huge dark money dump. Splits it into hundreds of thousands of donations and Kamala pretends she has a gazillion new donors .Supposed donors are not aware they have donated to Actblue.
Actblue is being investigated.
Build the Wall crew were charged with misleading donors that every cent was to be for the wall. Actblue donors don't know that their names are being used to prop up democrats, so in effect any AG from any state can charge the Actblue crew.
A swiss billionaire dumped $20 million which was split into hundreds of thousands of donors and donations enabling Kamala to raise over $80m in one day.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:50pm On Jul 29
happney65:
A good one!

Total nonsense. The 2 of them need a constitutional amendment which is practically impossible. The third one requires passage of both houses, if the Senate filibusters , it will require over 3/4 to pass ( if my sources are right)
Biden wants to delegitimize the SCOTUS in all it's decisions.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29
happney65:
A good one!

They are good proposals. Seem sensible. Something everyone should be on board with.
Who would be against limiting Presidential power and Supreme Court justices having to stick to ethics requirements.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 6:59pm On Jul 29
IjeBos:

They are good proposals. Seem sensible. Something everyone should be on board with?
Who would be against limiting Presidential power and Supreme Court justices having to stick to ethics requirements.

We know those that will be against them. We know those who want to be lord and manor. We know those who told Christians they won't vote again if he wins

We know them

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:10pm On Jul 29
budaatum:

Bem, the fact it came from Tommy is enough for me to not waste my time, especially after a court fined him £100k for it already.

If you don't agree, please go defend Tommy in court. You'd be saving him 100k and he might even give you a fifth.

The 17 year old guy in custody for stabbing nursery school children attending a Taylor Swift thened concert, have they released his name? He stabbed at least 13 kids, two are already dead.
When are they releasing his name?
He was born in Cardiff, is it that doesn't have true British values?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 7:14pm On Jul 29
Saw this segment from Fox's Trey Gowdy, listen to the whole segment. This is Fox News. Will tell you everything you need to know about Vance's comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWldAqSz1pw

This resonated with me. One of the people who I think most highly of, who was instrumental in teaching me about my Christian faith and what Service is was a Christian Nun, my catechism teacher.
She made a purposeful choice, not to have children but to devote her life to God and to serve others. And I and countless others were blessed for her.

It's insane where the Republican party is, that a Yale educated VP candidate would think it was Ok to utter such nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 7:31pm On Jul 29
Kamala Harris’s campaign has now raised an eye-popping $200 million within the first 8 days of her campaign, with 66% of the donors being first time donors!!

The enthusiasm on the Democrat side is growing in leaps and bounds!

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:18pm On Jul 29
Maga cult is in a complete, total and irreversible meltdown.
Convicted felon trump is going to lose so bad, people will be ashamed to tag themselves maga.

The damage shady Vance has done is magnanimous. The Democratic party should thank vance. Now the weird tag is gonna stick even more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:23pm On Jul 29
basilico:

She is paying to get likes on Twitter.
To create a momentum.
Let her release her new donor list from Actblue.

You don't live in reality. You so damn infested with conspiracy at every turn. Meanwhile, your overlord convicted felon has his social media website where you gt banned without appeal if you Insult the diaper sniffler.

White men call for Kamala Harris is moving towards 90k mean and it could be 100k by the hour. If I had my own agency, I would hire influencers who believe in her campaign to run ads. Only idiots will think you make sense.

So full of shit.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:26pm On Jul 29
PDPGuy:
Kamala Harris’s campaign has now raised an eye-popping $200 million within the first 8 days of her campaign, with 66% of the donors being first time donors!!

The enthusiasm on the Democrat side is growing in leaps and bounds!

That is the fact and convicted felon trump is so fúcking weird and his maga cult will be too hydra headed to see the writing on the wall. Imagine keeping the momentum for 100 days.

I'd vote for the one that dances with kids over the one who wants to violate, rape and allow them get slaughtered by ar 15's.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:30pm On Jul 29
IjeBos:
Saw this segment from Fox's Trey Gowdy, listen to the whole segment. This is Fox News. Will tell you everything you need to know about Vance's comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWldAqSz1pw

This resonated with me. One of the people who I think most highly of, who was instrumental in teaching me about my Christian faith and what Service is was a Christian Nun, my catechism teacher.
She made a purposeful choice, not to have children but to devote her life to God and to serve others. And I and countless others were blessed for her.

It's insane where the Republican party is, that a Yale educated VP candidate would think it was Ok to utter such nonsense.

Convicted felon trump is asking how he can change shady Vance. Too bad, they're stuck with him as shady vance is one of the hands behind project 2025.

That project 2025 group is full of creeps. They've successfully destroyed felon trump's campaign in ways no one has noticed yet.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 10:44pm On Jul 29
Obrigardo:

Convicted felon trump is asking how he can change shady Vance. Too bad, they're stuck with him as shady vance is one of the hands behind project 2025.

That project 2025 group is full of creeps. They've successfully destroyed felon trump's campaign in ways no one has noticed yet.

I can imagine. Vance may now be the reason he is or is not in jail.
I read the RNC can vote to change or reconvene their national convention to vote to change him. I wonder if there are any more legal and ballot downsides.
Even out of office, he's still showing his inability to effectively manage.

The Trump GOP is a bunch of weirdos.
I've been saying that for a while.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29
Interesting chart of the GDP of countries that voted Democratic vs. Republican.
Democratic counties have more voters, a higher GDP yet their votes count less.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:13pm On Jul 29
Trump is upset that gas prices in the US are lower.
Also seems to be signaling his displeasure with OPEC so they can increase them.

He's clearly lost the plot.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 11:32pm On Jul 29
1stGenAmerican:
https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harris-approval-rating-trump-ipsos-1931289

Hope she wins. She is a woman after God's own heart.

I like how she knows how to crack jokes.

*#brat#*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 11:35pm On Jul 29
IjeBos:
Trump is upset that gas prices in the US are lower.
Also seems to be signaling his displeasure with OPEC so they can increase them.

He's clearly lost the plot.

Just wanted everything to be bad.

Kamala has midas touch grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Sefannova(m): 12:06am
FEEL GLAD TO BE HERE
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:11am
Obrigardo:

You don't live in reality. You so damn infested with conspiracy at every turn. Meanwhile, your overlord convicted felon has his social media website where you gt banned without appeal if you Insult the diaper sniffler.

White men call for Kamala Harris is moving towards 90k mean and it could be 100k by the hour. If I had my own agency, I would hire influencers who believe in her campaign to run ads. Only idiots will think you make sense.

So full of shit.

She is paying $150 for likes.

Did she raise bail for BLM rioters who went on to commit other crimes?
Did she call for upending the police
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:24am
Kamala Harris extreme liberal record that is being hidden by the media.

Co-sponsored legislation to protect illegal immigrants from deportation
Backed Bernie Sanders’ Medicare for All legislation
Backed banning private health insurance
Supported giving taxpayer-funded coverage to illegal immigrants
Supported banning fracking
Backed defunding the police
Compared ICE to the KKK
Wanted to ban plastic straws
Defended banning offshore drilling
Wanted to “undo” the Trump administration’s border security, taking 94 executive actions in their first 100 days to rescind nealy every Trump-era measure
Supported decriminalizing illegal border crossings
Said she wouldn’t “treat” illegal aliens as “criminals”
Called for “starting [ICE] from scratch”
Argued that temporarily closing the border violated federal law
Raised money for the Minnesota Freedom Fund, a far-left organization that pays to bail out of jail violent criminals, including accused murderers and rapists.
Supported Los Angeles’s cuts to their police department
Called efforts to add more police to the streets “wrongheaded thinking”

(1) (2) (3) ... (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.