Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,412 members, 7,920,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:25 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1817959 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4309) (4310) (4311) (4312) (4313) (4314) (4315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:50am On Aug 12
♦ To stop him in 2016, the FBI and DOJ ran a comprehensive surveillance operation against his campaign. The same people manufactured a completely fabricated case of Trump colluding with Russia. Have you forgotten?

♦ To stop him in 2017, the DOJ and Congress ran a comprehensive Special Counsel operation against his presidency. The justification of the SC operation was to prove a completely fabricated case of Trump colluding with Russia. The real reason for the SC operation was to cover up the FBI and DOJ completely fabricating the case of Trump colluding with Russia. Have you forgotten?

♦ To stop him in 2019, congress and the intelligence apparatus (Mary McCord and Michael Atkinson) manufactured an impeachment hoax using Ukraine, a fabricated DoD plant on the National Security Council (Vindman), the CIA (Ciaramella) and the Intelligence Community Inspector General (Attkinson). Have you forgotten?

♦ To stop him in 2020, the U.S. Intelligence Community, working through the U.S. CDC, seeded a global pandemic and quickly manufactured an election result using mail-in ballots to manufacture 81 million votes for a completely controlled candidate with dementia. Have you forgotten?

♦ To stop him in 2022, Joe Biden (through AG Garland) appointed a special prosecutor (smith) to investigate, indict and convict him. Have you forgotten?

♦ To stop him in 2023, the FBI and DOJ raided his home. Indicted him under claims of “national security,” then began to use Lawfare in the court system against him. Have you forgotten?

♦ To stop him in 2024, the U.S. Secret Service permitted a 20-year-old with a backpack, range finder, drone and long rifle, to walk into a Trump rally, set up position on a rooftop next to the USSS operating team, and fire eight shots at less than 150 yards at President Trump’s head, wounding his ear. Have you forgotten?

the conservative treehouse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:56am On Aug 12
raumdeuter:
JD Vance went on CNN and talked to Dana Bash

https://x.com/simonateba/status/1822629757910995053?s=19

When will Kamala or Waltz go on Foxnews to answer tough questions

They get softball questions from the media. Main stream media is the PR arm of the democrats.
If the media did it's job as required, Kamala Harris would have conceded defeat by now
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:58am On Aug 12
Obrigardo:

What amazes me till this day is basilico loco coming in hours from now to say the convicted felon rapist trump is in his right senses.
What is his family doing about this felon's health? He is now clinically mad the way I see it now.

When was the last time Kamala held a press conference?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by adritasolanki: 6:58am On Aug 12
Watch time YouTube Monetization

As YouTube continues to expand its platform, the ability for content creators to monetize their videos has become a popular topic of conversation. With over two billion users worldwide, it is no surprise that many have turned to YouTube as an additional source of income and are looking for ways to maximize profit. In this article, we will explore the concept of watch time monetization on YouTube and discuss how content creators can take advantage of this opportunity.

As YouTube continues to grow as a top-rated video streaming platform, monetization opportunities have also rapidly increased. With watch time being one of the primary metrics used by YouTube to measure performance, it is no surprise that this has become a key metric when it comes to making money on the platform.

Watch time refers to how long viewers watch your videos and is measured in minutes or hours. If you can keep people watching your videos for extended periods, you will see more money coming in from ad revenue. To maximize your watch time, content creators should focus on creating engaging and entertaining content that keeps viewers interested for longer. Additionally, optimizing titles, thumbnails, tags, and descriptions can help increase visibility which may lead to more people watching your videos more often.

Importance of watch time in YouTube monetization

Watch time is a crucial metric to consider when deciding how to monetize your YouTube channel. It represents the total time viewers spend watching content on your channel. For YouTube channels to be eligible for monetization, they must have a minimum watch time of at least 4,000 hours in the previous 12 months before their application submission. This metric is important because it ensures that creators provide quality content and engage viewers for lengthy periods.

Additionally, having high watch times assures the channel to generate sustainable revenue and support itself over long periods. With this information in mind, any aspiring Youtuber should create exciting and engaging videos to maximize their watch times and be eligible for monetization opportunities with YouTube.

How to increase the watch time?

YouTube is one of the most popular platforms for content creators to share their work with the world. But how can those same content creators increase watch time on YouTube? A few tips and tricks can be utilized to help grow watch time and viewership.

First, consider creating videos that are engaging, informative, and entertaining. Keep viewers coming back for more by producing consistent content that will interest them. Furthermore, optimizing your titles and descriptions is essential to ensure they appear in relevant search results. Also, use tags carefully, as they will help draw viewers who might not have stumbled upon your video.

Finally, remember to promote your content through social media or email campaigns; this will drive traffic back to the videos you’ve created.

To maximize watch time on YouTube, content creators should consider optimizing their titles and thumbnails to stand out from other videos and draw more attention from potential viewers. Additionally, adding annotations or cards to videos is another great way to keep viewers engaged throughout the entire video rather than losing them after a few seconds. Creating longer videos can also help increase YouTube watch hours since it allows creators to cover more topics or ideas in one video rather than splitting it into multiple parts like most channels do now.

In conclusion, watch time YouTube Monetization has been a popular topic of conversation within the world of digital media, as it’s one of the main ways content creators can make money from their videos. YouTube is one of the most widely used platforms for monetizing videos, allowing users to set up an account and earn revenue almost immediately. It’s also becoming more accessible, with various tools and resources available to help new YouTubers get started. To succeed on YouTube and maximize profits, you must understand how to watch time works and why monetization is essential. Watch time determines how much money you can earn from your channel; if a user watches your video through or skips some parts, that counts towards your watch time and views. YouTube monetization has provided a platform for people to make money from their videos. It is also an essential tool for people to raise awareness about topics they are passionate about, reach new audiences and engage with their viewers. YouTube creators need to be aware of the requirements for monetizing their videos and should be aware of potential issues. This knowledge can help them make informed decisions when creating content and protect their work from copyright infringement or other legal issues.

know more

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:00am On Aug 12
IjeBos:

You mean this guy, who said this on a Tinder date?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9467611/CNN-technical-director-makes-embarrassing-admission-getting-catfished-Tinder.html

So, CNN has a deep state as well. And he was the video guy who had no say.

So, you have 2 choices.
1.) A Billionaire Trump supporter who controls CNN because he has the majority stake. Who took control in 2022. Who says he wants CNN to look more like Fox. And oh yeah donated 250k to Trump.

2.) A technical director who operates video equipment who has no editorial input and doesn't participate in any of CNN's editorial calls.

And you pick number 2. Prime example of why MAGA is the party of the uneducated/undereducated. It's always about the feels.

You refuse to answer whether you got a tax cut under Trump.A simple yes or no.
Could it be that you are sworn to never say anything positive about Trump?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:13am On Aug 12
Retired Command Sergeant Major Thomas Behrends described Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D), Vice President Kamala Harris’s running mate, as a “traitor” .

This is the guy who replaced Tim Walz after he retired from the national guard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:43am On Aug 12
IjeBos:

Unlike you, I don't post unverified Bullshit.
He took control in 2022.
Be a man and admit you were wrong.

Posted from a site I assume you'd find reliable.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10476079/Billionaire-John-Malone-known-corporate-policies-followed-Zuckers-romance.html

CNN has a duty of care to it's shareholders..The decision to be a little bit truthful instead of the usual lies from the network is and was a business decision.
A little YouTube guy who operates from his laptop Mark Dice gets more views than CNN Prime time liars every day.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:48am On Aug 12
happney65:
Has anyone noticed that Kamala CHEATED at the airport? There was nobody at the plane, and she “A. I.’d” it, and showed a massive “crowd” of so-called followers, BUT THEY DIDN’T EXIST! She was turned in by a maintenance worker at the airport when he noticed the fake crowd picture, but there was nobody there, later confirmed by the reflection of the mirror like finish on the Vice Presidential Plane. She’s a CHEATER. She had NOBODY waiting, and the “crowd” looked like 10,000 people! Same thing is happening with her fake “crowds” at her speeches. This is the way the Democrats win Elections, by CHEATING - And they’re even worse at the Ballot Box. She should be disqualified because the creation of a fake image is ELECTION INTERFERENCE. Anyone who does that will cheat at ANYTHING!"

Donald Trump. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 9:34am On Aug 12
[quote author=basilico post=131461986][/quote]

Basi Basi, grin. Babanla werey ni e..

I was expecting you with your conspiracy theories and here they are
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:56am On Aug 12
In a radio ad he claims he is A retired command sergeant major.

https://x.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1822774743876898977

On his Twitter his bio reads the same.

Democrats will vote for a broad daylight liar while spending weeks discussing Trump lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 12:12pm On Aug 12
"I’m doing really well in the Presidential Race, leading in almost all of the REAL Polls, and this despite the Democrats unprecedentedly changing their Primary Winning Candidate, Sleepy Joe Biden, midstream, with a Candidate, Kamala Harris, who failed to get even a single Primary Vote, and was the first out of 15 Democrat Candidates to quit the race. I did great in 2016, and WON, did much better in 2020, getting many millions more votes than ‘16, but this, 2024, is thus far my best Campaign, the most enthusiasm and spirit, etc. My team is doing a great job despite the constant 8 year obstacle of dealing with the Fake News and low self esteem leakers. We are going to WIN BIG and take our Country back from the Radical Left Losers, Fascists, and Communists. We will, very quickly, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:14pm On Aug 12
happney65:
"I’m doing really well in the Presidential Race, leading in almost all of the REAL Polls, and this despite the Democrats unprecedentedly changing their Primary Winning Candidate, Sleepy Joe Biden, midstream, with a Candidate, Kamala Harris, who failed to get even a single Primary Vote, and was the first out of 15 Democrat Candidates to quit the race. I did great in 2016, and WON, did much better in 2020, getting many millions more votes than ‘16, but this, 2024, is thus far my best Campaign, the most enthusiasm and spirit, etc. My team is doing a great job despite the constant 8 year obstacle of dealing with the Fake News and low self esteem leakers. We are going to WIN BIG and take our Country back from the Radical Left Losers, Fascists, and Communists. We will, very quickly, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

grin grin grin

https://notthebee.com/article/here-are-more-than-50-preachers-all-praising-kamala-harris-and-her-miraculous-fundraising-efforts-using-clearly-shared-talking-points

Here are more than 50 preachers all praising Kamala Harris and her miraculous fundraising efforts, all using the exact same talking points

Clearly Kamala Harris team closely coordinated this. Telling preachers the talking points to use. Preachers on the payroll?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:33pm On Aug 12
happney65:

Basi Basi, grin. Babanla werey ni e..

I was expecting you with your conspiracy theories and here they are

I've confirmed, there was a crowd, but the images were photoshopped to make it appear the crowd was yuuge, beautiful and boisterous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:51pm On Aug 12

You are seriously stupid. Like, it's a fact not an insult.
God, you intellectually inept. You posting edited pics from a satire account and that's your defense?
What's wrong with these maga cultists? They are becoming so unhinged and fantastically dumb now that convicted felon trump is slipping away into oblivion.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:53pm On Aug 12
basilico:

I've confirmed, there was a crowd, but the images were photoshopped to make it appear the crowd was yuuge, beautiful and boisterous.

I think you are a troll, like for real. You didn't watch the clips and videos from multiple outlets? You can't even believe what you see anymore? You need mental health assistance,I no go lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:54pm On Aug 12
happney65:

grin grin grin

Chai, what an embarrassment

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ObaIgwe1: 1:20pm On Aug 12
raumdeuter:
Another JD Vance interview even with hostile reporters which is what Kamala nor Waltz will do

I know it looks like 3 months already since Kamala became the Democrats Presidential Nominee, but it's just a little over 3 weeks and she needs to introduce her candidacy, pick a running mate and stop the downward trends in many of the swing states and prepare for the DNC. That I am sure is the right priority.

Press interviews will come sooner than later... I am sure you will have a lot of it to digest before the election in Nov.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 1:40pm On Aug 12
Trump has worked very hard since 2021 to even get the GOP nomination. Worked hard against left wing persecutions - court cases, crazy Old Joe and his DOJ crime syndicate, all manner of state prosecutions for phoney wrongdoings - from Georgia to New York, to Arizona to Nevada. Trump came out strong in all these. And he's very much in the lead - to the chagrin and cries of "cryin Adam Kizinger, "Lizard" and clumsy Liz Cheney, evil Piglosi and Schumer and all the Swamp creatures in Washington! I mean, this guy Trump has got a million lives to survive such a barrage of onslaught on him and his family!

Now, we have a newbie former rag tag failed senator from a crime ridden, fentanyl infested, shithole San Francisco riding the wave of evil demonrats supporters just a few months before the general and presidential election, someone who "replaced" failed and utterly crushed FJB - old Joe, pushed to people's faces by the likes of Obrigidiot, buda and his ilks, and some crazy "we can't scientifically distinguish between a man and woman" people on here trying to say Kamala will win - just out of nowhere! Smell the coffee guys. It doesn't work that way. Never has such a thing happened in American history. Only the strong and serious and prepared win - all the time!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ObaIgwe1: 1:55pm On Aug 12
raumdeuter:
Another JD Vance interview even with hostile reporters which is what Kamala nor Waltz will do

BTW Dayo, I remember I predicted to you about 4 years ago that Trump will become a 'god' in your party and force most members of GOP to fall in line with him despite his crude behavior and so many wrongs... I have been proven right. Even now you too have become Trump advocate like many Never-Trump members of GOP. And I see this continuing till Trump leaves politics.

The story of how a once respectable party of Abraham Lincoln, Ronald Reagan and many other great Republicans became Trump's cult party needs to be studied and analyzed by History Scholars. I used to find it difficult choosing which candidate to support between the Republican and the Democrats... Not since Obama came and Trump happened. What a shame!

ObaIgwe1:

You are right, except that neither Clinton nor Obama, nor any past president has a cult followership like Trump, and if we are gonna be sincere we know that followership is 'yuge'. I do not know any past president that can seriously threaten the reelection of most members of his party like Trump.

But I will not argue this further with you. God sparing our lives, let's see what happens after Trump leaves office, especially if Trump remains active on twitter or acquire his own information media.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 2:11pm On Aug 12
ObaIgwe1:
BTW Dayo, I remember I predicted to you about 4 years ago that Trump will become a 'god' in your party and force most members of GOP to fall in line with him despite his crude behavior and so many wrongs... I have been proven right. Even now you too have become Trump advocate like many Never-Trump members of GOP. And I see this continuing till Trump leaves politics.

The story of how a once respectable party of Abraham Lincoln, Ronald Reagan and many other great Republicans became Trump's cult party needs to be studied and analyzed by History Scholars. I used to find it difficult choosing which candidate to support between the Republican and the Democrats... Not since Obama came and Trump happened. What a shame!

We have seen what the alternative is. We have seen the policies of the Democrats and how they are going farther left every cycle which is against what we believe in for America. We have a woman who was chosen to the SCOTUS because she is a woman and cannot define what a woman is, The same criteria that was used to select her

Look at all the policy positions of the Democrats, how many are you proud to stand behind? They even deny their own positions.

I used to find it hard to choose either side, I actually supported Obama twice and was at Grant Park the night of his victory in 2008, I cannot recognize that Democratic party anymore, And millions dont either

If the Democratic party was still a normal party maybe they would have retained its people, Over the weekend I was at a party of mainly Nigerian friends about 50, Half of them said it openly they will be voting Trump, before it used to be in whispers now its open. And for various reasons from economy to inflation, to jobs, to people shouting Death to America right inside America, to senseless things like California approving laws that can make children transition without parental knowledge

Trump becoming a god is a smal thing compared to where the left is driving the country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 2:43pm On Aug 12

---The photos you posted about Kamala's rally in Michigan from Trump's media source are so inaccurate---there are multiple clips of her arrival at the airport hanger with people waiting for her---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gegb6scbbj4

https://twitter.com/i/status/1822688600691281962

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:43pm On Aug 12
Obrigardo:

I think you are a troll, like for real. You didn't watch the clips and videos from multiple outlets? You can't even believe what you see anymore? You need mental health assistance,I no go lie.

Fvck you. I've eaten my own vomit.
If I'm wrong I admit it. And I retract. I'm not a closed mind like you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ObaIgwe1: 2:44pm On Aug 12
raumdeuter:

We have seen what the alternative is. We have seen the policies of the Democrats and how they are going farther left every cycle which is against what we believe in for America. We have a woman who was chosen to the SCOTUS because she is a woman and cannot define what a woman is, The same criteria that was used to select her

Look at all the policy positions of the Democrats, how many are you proud to stand behind? They even deny their own positions.

I used to find it hard to choose either side, I actually supported Obama twice and was at Grant Park the night of his victory in 2008, I cannot recognize that Democratic party anymore, And millions dont either

If the Democratic party was still a normal party maybe they would have retained its people, Over the weekend I was at a party of mainly Nigerian friends about 50, Half of them said it openly they will be voting Trump, before it used to be in whispers now its open. And for various reasons from economy to inflation, to jobs, to people shouting Death to America right inside America, to senseless things like California approving laws that can make children transition without parental knowledge

Trump becoming a god is a smal thing compared to where the left is driving the country

I will choose a party with all these flaws with rooms to argue and convince majority for a change than a party with a dictator in a Free country like America!!!

Honestly I am surprised you and many others don't believe Trump as a god is worse than any wrong ideology the other side brings to the table. Where is democracy if we have a dictator like Trump who has no respect for truth, laws and order and capable of whipping everyone to fall in line and amend the constitution to favor him. Hitler didn't even start this bad. I can't imagine what Trump 2nd coming can do to US. The guy committed many atrocities and he is getting away with most of them, he answers to nobody and now he has immunity to do and undo as President; proposing life presidency is possible under Trump 2nd presidency.

I used to think that Trump is mostly supported by people with no college degree for their shallow knowledge and white extremists; and that most of the educated politicians supporting him do so because of his influence on those group who can hurt their chances at the polls and others (like the very rich folks) for their selfish benefits, but listening to some of you educated guys that are not seeking political offices thinking of supporting Trump because the other party is allowing people to make 'bad choices' sounds somehow to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 2:59pm On Aug 12
ObaIgwe1:
I will choose a party with all these flaws with rooms to argue and convince majority for a change than a party with a dictator in a Free country like America!!!

Honestly I am surprised you and many others don't believe Trump as a god is worse than any wrong ideology the other side brings to the table. Where is democracy if we have a dictator like Trump who has no respect for truth, laws and order and capable of whipping everyone to fall in line and amend the constitution to favor him. Hitler didn't even start this bad. I can't imagine what Trump 2nd coming can do to US. The guy committed many atrocities and he is getting away with most of them, he answers to nobody and now he has immunity to do and undo as President; proposing life presidency is possible under Trump 2nd presidency.

I used to think that Trump is mostly supported by people with no college degree for their shallow knowledge and white extremists; and that most of the educated politicians supporting him do so because of his influence on those group who can hurt their chances at the polls, but listening to some of you educated guys that are not seeking political offices thinking of supporting Trump because the other party is allowing people to make 'bad choices' sounds somehow to me.

All those are scare mongering tactics and we can see through it, We have seen 4yrs of Trump already and it was better for everyone than this 4yrs of Biden/Kamala

What dictatorial thing did Trump do in his 4yrs, give examples?
I and millions lived through Trump and it was prosperous. We know the media drives the narratives and sell agendas like the Hitler one, like the bloodbath, like the Trump wants you to inject bleach and so many

Trump cares about America and which is what matters. When given the option

Proposing life presidency, why didnt he do that in 2020 when he was in power? All the scare tactics are getting old. No one is buying into it anymore

What are these atrocities he committed? He answers to nobody? How? when the court and the legislative are there?? You genuinely belive that or just repeating the media narrative?

The more people know and see things for themselves the more they realize they have been sold a dummy by the media

Recently I was talking to a Nigerian as well and we spoke about DeSantis and I told him he was actually my preferred and he said DeSantis was extreme and as bad as Trump, I asked him why, He said because of the Don't say Gay law

I asked him if he actually read the so called "Don't say Gay law" he said no

I now told him the law actually said No one is allowed to discuss sexuality with a child under 9yrs without parental consent. Now tell me if you are a parent, do you want anyone to discuss sexuality with your child under 9yrs without your consent? And he couldnt say anything again

I told him when the liberal media felt DeSantis was rising and could be the nominee that was when they started all the lies and spins
ObaIgwe tell me if you are a parent what do you see wrong with that law

Now compare it to California where a child can actually transition without parental knowledge. And pick which is worse

Even if its not Trump, the media and the liberal will attack anyone presented by the GOP with the same lies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:06pm On Aug 12
basilico:

Fvck you. I've eaten my own vomit.
If I'm wrong I admit it. And I retract. I'm not a closed mind like you.

You are always wrong, always retracting your statements. Can you see the problem here?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ObaIgwe1: 3:22pm On Aug 12
raumdeuter:

All those are scare mongering tactics and we can see through it, We have seen 4yrs of Trump already and it was better for everyone than this 4yrs of Biden/Kamala

What dictatorial thing did Trump do in his 4yrs, give examples?
I am millions lived through Trump and it was prosperous. We know the media drives the narratives and sell agendas like the Hitler one, like the bloodbath, like the Trump wants you to inject bleach and so many

Trump cares about America and which is what matters. When given the option

Proposing life presidency, why didnt he do that in 2020 when he was in power? All the scare tactics are getting old. No one is buying into it anymore

What are these atrocities he committed? He answers to nobody? How? when the court and the legislative are there?? You genuinely belive that or just repeating the media narrative?

The more people know and see things for themselves the more they realize they have been sold a dummy by the media

Recently I was talking to a Nigerian as well and we spoke about DeSantis and I told him he was actually my preferred and he said DeSantis was extreme and as bad as Trump, I asked him why, He said because of the Don't say Gay law

I asked him if he actually read the so called "Don't say Gay law" he said no

I now told him the law actually said No one is allowed to discuss sexuality with a child under 9yrs without parental consent. Now tell me if you are a parent, do you want anyone to discuss sexuality with your child under 9yrs without your consent? And he couldnt say anything again

I told him when the liberal media felt DeSantis was rising and could be the nominee that was when they started all the lies and spins
ObaIgwe tell me if you are a parent what do you see wrong with that law

Now compare it to California where a child can actually transition without parental knowledge. And pick which is worse

Even if its not Trump, the media and the liberal will attack anyone presented by the GOP with the same lies

There are many things Democrats allow, most of those choices I wouldn't make while others are free to make them.

The the sexuality change without the need for Parental consent will not fly nationally and I know no Democratic Presidential Nominee will support or campaign with it. This is an extreme case that can easily be defeated by overwhelming Americans.

Still IMO, a party with demi-god leading it is worse in my book. It's like a military govt, where you don't know what to expect the following day as anything can happen. Anyways I don't think Trump will win and I hope I am right.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:50pm On Aug 12
ObaIgwe1:

There are many things Democrats allow, most of those choices I wouldn't make while others are free to make them.

The the sexuality change without the need for Parental consent will not fly nationally and I know no Democratic Presidential Nominee will support or campaign with it. This is an extreme case that can easily be defeated by overwhelming Americans.

Still IMO, a party with demi-god leading it is worse in my book. It's like a military govt, where you don't know what to expect the following day as anything can happen. Anyways I don't think Trump will win and I hope I am right.

There was a bill to protect girls in sport sent to Congress, Guess how many Democrats voted for it?
Zero

So why do you think it wont pass Nationally? If 2yrs ago they told you it will pass in a state, I am sure you will say it cant

If anyone had told you that not allowing boys to use girls bathroom, or not allowing boys to play in girls sport will receive pushback from ALL Democrats what would you think or say?

I asked you, that Trump this DemiGod, Hitler antichrist everything ruled for 4yrs, mention his dictator things he did. This is not theoretical, he already had 4yrs as President and Kamala 4yrs as VP. He is like a military govt, Did you experience military rule?

There are news chanels dedicated to criticizing Trump, do military govts allow that? If he was what you are projecting do you think CNN MSNBC etc will still be open? Actually as sitting president Twitter suspended his account and he couldnt do anything about it. Is that the military govt?

All these scare tactics dont work again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 3:59pm On Aug 12
Felon trump is now using jeffery epstein's private jet

Na wa oooo basilico loco

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ObaIgwe1: 5:04pm On Aug 12
raumdeuter:

There was a bill to protect girls in sport sent to Congress, Guess how many Democrats voted for it?
Zero

So why do you think it wont pass Nationally? If 2yrs ago they told you it will pass in a state, I am sure you will say it cant

If anyone had told you that not allowing boys to use girls bathroom, or not allowing boys to play in girls sport will receive pushback from ALL Democrats what would you think or say?

I asked you, that Trump this DemiGod, Hitler antichrist everything ruled for 4yrs, mention his dictator things he did. This is not theoretical, he already had 4yrs as President and Kamala 4yrs as VP. He is like a military govt, Did you experience military rule?

There are news chanels dedicated to criticizing Trump, do military govts allow that? If he was what you are projecting do you think CNN MSNBC etc will still be open? Actually as sitting president Twitter suspended his account and he couldnt do anything about it. Is that the military govt?

All these scare tactics dont work again

I don't know the details of that bill and why Dem voted against it. It will definitely not be in same category with a bill calling for sex change without parental consent for minors.

What Trump did on Jan 6, is worse than many coup attempts on democracy. The fact that one man can dictate how majority of his lawmakers should vote is worse than military. If Pence had not been honorable and Trump had gotten his way that day, with the Supreme Court within his grab, Subsequent elections would have become nothing, (imagine calling and asking for thousands of votes to be manufactured for him in Georgia), America would have become a Banana Republic by now because it would have been Trump's way or no way.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 6:26pm On Aug 12
ObaIgwe1:

I don't know the details of that bill and why Dem voted against it. It will definitely not be in same category with a bill calling for sex change without parental consent for minors.

What Trump did on Jan 6, is worse than many coup attempts on democracy. The fact that one man can dictate how majority of his lawmakers should vote is worse than military. If Pence had not been honorable and Trump had gotten his way that day, with the Supreme Court within his grab, Subsequent elections would have become nothing, (imagine calling and asking for thousands of votes to be manufactured for him in Georgia), America would have become a Banana Republic by now because it would have been Trump's way or no way.

What is controversial in a bill that says Boys should not play in female sports? That is the most open and shut bill that can ever come but Democrats all voted against it, Why are you surprised when the SCOTUS judge who was picked for being a woman said she cannot define what a woman is

Trump was a sore loser and did not concede he lost like many politicians have done before him, The process is bigger than anyone and on Jan 21 2021 he stopped being president.

I am sure you know a few who have rejected election results because they lost and blamed Russian collusion and called a sitting president an illegitimate president
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 6:28pm On Aug 12
JD Vance apparently loves to wear wigs, who would have thought.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 6:34pm On Aug 12
ObaIgwe1:

What Trump did on J6 has largely been cleared by the Supreme Court of the US. It is within his purview and powers as President to tell Traitor and Swamp Creature Mike Pence to delay the vote certification in congress due to observed and reported voting irregularities in battle ground states. It was within his powers as President to place a "perfect call" to the AG and Governor of Georgia to check and stop the irregularities reported in Atlanta and elswehere. It was within his powers as President to direct US AG Bill Barr to set up a mechanism to check all the irregularities seen in the 2020 general election, prosecute all the fraudulent county AGs (mostly in Democrat Controlled Cities) involved in the voter fraud activities and report back to the president. It was within his powers to sack people in the Homeland Security Department for not complying with his directive.

It was within his powers to take home documents that he signed off on as president and decided he wants to keep them at Mar A Lago for future refrence. And above all, throughout the last 3+ years, he has not been charged with any of those J6 "crimes" - to the chagrin, anger and eternal bitterness of all those who hate the guy, the likes of "lyin" Liz Cheney, who will never ever be allowed into the hall of congress again!

What did you say was his crime on J6 again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4309) (4310) (4311) (4312) (4313) (4314) (4315) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: NerdSciBot and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.