Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,359 members, 7,926,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 09:20 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1832924 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4325) (4326) (4327) (4328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:03am
Hello feedthenation
Come pepper the magats with your amazing DNC footage updates, let's give them an aneurysm
I'm so tired to post.

Wow, what a blast.
Rapist trump is dying in jail
😁

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:05am
Ladyhippolyta88:
Night one of the DNC was electric. It was a blast. cool💃🥳🤗This is how you hold a convention not that hatefest RepubliQans did last month.
Thinking about it makes me wanna puke. grin🤮🤢

Rapist trump is going to have uncontrolled diarrhea before the convention ends. 🤭😁
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:10am
This
Is
A
Convention

Not the hate fest of the rapist trump and his goons

They destroyed rapist trump to the bone with nerve tearing ads. Damn! Democrats are going for the jugular!

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 7:16am
This is my photo of the Day.

Thank you Joe for service to Nation and for passing the touch at the very right time

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:31am
happney65:
This is my photo of the Day.

Thank you Joe for service to Nation and for passing the touch at the very right time

History will be so kind to President Biden. I love that man 😭❤️

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:34am
hey basilico loco, find me one pic of rapist trump and his immigrant wife melania like this. I don't mean that particular one he danced with her at his inauguration ball.

But where's the Slovenia whorre? She's no where to be seen with the rapist on the campaign trail.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:41am
Madamé Presidenté in a tan suit. Fox news is gonna run scandals on it while rapist trump awaits sentencing to jail next month 😁

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:48am
Hey guys we will have another Madame President after Kamala and here she is. I've always known this lady will be the first Hispanic president one day.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:49am
The love for President Biden.❤️❤️❤️

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:58am
Thanks to Rev. Warnock for this.
It's gonna rattle lots of these "christians" who still support a vulgar racist, rapist and felon trump.

Even a section of maga are peeling away, no one wants the doom and gloom of convicted felon trump anymore.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:07am
Obrigardo:

History will be so kind to President Biden. I love that man 😭❤️

Very Kind to him

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:13am
You'll never see rapist trump and shady Vance stomp for their wives like these two

This was when Kamala took the stage ❤️

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:17am
Jamie Raskin is a class act.
What a zinger 😅😂😂

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:21am
This woman deserves her flowers.
She made it all possible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4325) (4326) (4327) (4328) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.