Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,627 members, 7,930,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:23 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1841504 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4342) (4343) (4344) (4345) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 7:41am
basilico:

There are maggots growing in your brain .To believe such drievel , you must be a complete dunderhead

Shut the hell up you piece of shit.
Why have you moved on from the staged assassination? You don't talk about it anymore? Maga cultist.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 8:00am
This maga propagandist calls these two weird sad men a anti-establishment ticket
😂😂

One is a KENNEDY while the other old doofus claims to be a billionaire.

And a ticket? Are they trying to kick shady Vance off?

These cultists are so desperate. 😁

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:51am
basilico:

I'd say there are a lot of people who want to mock christians, forcing abortion on everyone ...

Is this is the lie you tell yourself to justify your inability to reason?

Do tell. Who wants to force abortion on you?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:51am
EnlightenedUFO:

It was so vile and disgusting. It made me cringe hard. I wouldn't want to soil your day with that inhumane thing.

Oh ok. grin

I came across the post he made about Malia Obama in 2015. He has always been an idiot.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4342) (4343) (4344) (4345) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.