Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,197 members, 7,932,065 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 05:18 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1845450 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4347) (4348) (4349) (4350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:00pm
raumdeuter:

Has Kamala committed to the Foxnews debate?

Captain Intellectual Dishonesty strikes again.
If Trump didn't want to debate, he shouldn't have agreed to debate.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 2:03pm
IjeBos:

That would be a good rejoinder if you were in kindergarten.
You don't have to support Trump and don't have to degrade yourself to support whatever Bullshit he does/says.

Barron is 18. 18 year olds fight and die in war. They don't need mommy with them 24/7.
Even so, Melania does not work and has a staff. She has plenty of time to support her husband and mommy an 18 yo. A lot of parents get it done on much much much less.

I'm not sure who the bullshit you write is aimed at, it's not people who have brains though.

When you have your own family delegate them to plenty of support staff without oversight. This is a classic example of talking out of your ass.

Ask your friends who have families how they do it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:29pm
IjeBos:

Do you ever stop with the Bullshit?
It's just better not to respond than responding with stuff you should know makes you sound silly.

But your mom is still raising you as we speak since you refuse to grow up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:34pm
IjeBos:

Captain Intellectual Dishonesty strikes again.
If Trump didn't want to debate, he shouldn't have agreed to debate.

Kamala will never go to fox news because she feels they won't be friendly. Why cant you give trump the same excuse?

Bring a rock, slap a D on it and you will vote and support it with your all you got even if the alternative can make all your problems go away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:38pm
bemeruca:

But your mom is still raising you as we speak since you refuse to grow up.

Wait are you talking about families and Mom's raising children? Lol
Where are your kids? Lol.
I think Raum was referring to you when he wrote this.

raumdeuter:

Melania has her own life to live and possibly raise a son while Trump is on the campaign trail
That is why its important to have 2 adults raising kids, Only those who have raised families will know why one parent should be at home
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:41pm
raumdeuter:

When you have your own family delegate them to plenty of support staff without oversight. This is a classic example of talking out of your ass.

Ask your friends who have families how they do it

My friends wives support what's important to their husbands and their husbands support what is important to their wives. Because they love each other and that's what's expected.

A wife not showing up to support her husband in court and not really showing up to support her husband who is running for President, tells you everything you need to know about her and him.

I wonder, do you really believe this bullshit you spread or do you write it just to push Bullshit in defense of Trump.
It's weaks sauce. I know it's hard to defend Trump, but do it with better arguments.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:45pm
bemeruca:

Kamala will never go to fox news because she feels they won't be friendly. Why cant you give trump the same excuse?

Bring a rock, slap a D on it and you will vote and support it with your all you got even if the alternative can make all your problems go away.

Yes, I will be voting. Will you?
Nah.. because Canadian asylum seekers can't vote in US elections.
But they can run their mouths and pretend they live in the US.

Trump didn't debate in the Republican primaries. I'm sure it's because he thought the debates where every other Republican debated at would be unfair too.. Yeah that must be it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 4:06pm
raumdeuter:

Melania has her own life to live and possibly raise a son while Trump is on the campaign trail

That is why its important to have 2 adults raising kids, Only those who have raised families will know why one parent should be at home

LoLz. That's a tired old excuse now that Barron is an adult.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:27pm
IjeBos:

My friends wives support what's important to their husbands and their husbands support what is important to their wives. Because they love each other and that's what's expected.

A wife not showing up to support her husband in court and not really showing up to support her husband who is running for President, tells you everything you need to know about her and him.

I wonder, do you really believe this bullshit you spread or do you write it just to push Bullshit in defense of Trump.
It's weaks sauce. I know it's hard to defend Trump, but do it with better arguments.

Raising your kids is more important and families make the choice. Ask your friends who have families how they priortize the well being of the kids over other things
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:29pm
LordReed:
LoLz. That's a tired old excuse now that Barron is an adult.

The Trumps choose the raise their own kids the way they want which is why they turned out good
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:32pm
raumdeuter:

Raising your kids is more important and families make the choice. Ask your friends who have families how they priortize the well being of the kids over other things

Barron is not a kid, he is 18. At 18, I had already bought my first car and was in a dorm in College.

So how would the well being of an 18 year old 'kid' be affected by showing up to Court for your husband or travelling with your husband to campaign events?

You have a bias that makes it hard for you to understand how irrational the things you say are.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:39pm
IjeBos:

Barron is not a kid, he is 18. At 18, I had already bought my first car and was in a dorm in College.

So how would the well being of an 18 year old 'kid' be affected by showing up to Court for your husband or travelling with your husband to campaign events?

You have a bias that makes it hard for you to understand how irrational the things you say are.

Some let their 17yr olds work others dont.
The Trumps choose to raise their family the way they want, when its your turn you can do yours different
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:50pm
raumdeuter:

Some let their 17yr olds work others dont.
The Trumps choose to raise their family the way they want, when its your turn you can do yours different

He's basically like Melania has to to breastfeed 18 y.o. Barron every day at every moment so she can't even make time to go to her Husband's court dates even though it may make her husband seem more sympathetic and prevent him from going to jail.
You're like a brain dead drone. You repeat the some nonsense over and over.
You're exhausting.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 5:10pm
basilico:

There is nothing more you would love than hear she has divorced him..

https://www.businessinsider.com/melania-trump-during-donald-trump-campaign-photos-2024-8?op=1

I have better things to look forward to.

Did you see what happened during Melania's mum's burial?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 5:15pm
raumdeuter:

The Trumps choose the raise their own kids the way they want which is why they turned out good

Yeah so good they are banned from running a charity. So good that Ivanka is distancing herself from the Trump campaign and presidential bid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4347) (4348) (4349) (4350) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: LordReed(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.