Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,010 members, 7,970,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:23 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1920672 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4364) (4365) (4366) (4367) (4368) (4369) (4370) ... (4483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 6:08pm On Aug 30
ijebosb:

Yeah, tell me more about mind boggling shit or mindless drones.
Clearly you know a lot about that.
Tell, what is your degree in? Do you even have one?
I dont need a degree to know the difference between right and write
ijebosb:

It's a good thing you don't right policy then. Because you speak with a privilege and an inability to look beyond yourself.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 6:11pm On Aug 30
ijebosb:

Captain Intellectual Dishonesty ,

It's odd that you run your mouth so much yet stay so uninformed about the shit you run your mouth on and are consistently wrong about them.

I don't understand how people like you, basilico and bemeruca exist. Usually people have some sort of shame or embarrassment reflex that prevents them from saying rather stupid stuff. You guys run around here as you are some high achieving, high IQ people who have deeply thought about these issues, not the clowns you are that uncritically regurgitate Tik Tok videos and are constantly proven wrong about them.

There is a lot of literature out there you could easily google. You can also google and read the Lewis Voting Advancement Act and actually argue the laws the Dems proposed instead of some straw man. But again, you are intellectually dishonest. Your Ego, in pretending you right is greater than your Intellect, in actually learning and analyzing so you can be right.

Instead of repeating dumb stuff everywhere, SHow us One American who will not need a photo ID

Check cashing need ID to give you money,
Jobs need ID to verify your identity
Young and Elderly need ID to get treated in the hospital

But by some foolish iterations there are some adult in the US who cannot get a photo ID even when they want one
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:13pm On Aug 30
raumdeuter:

I dont need a degree to know the difference between right and write

But you may need a degree to know how to spell 'don't'.
I usually don't call people out on obvious mistakes, but if one chooses to, it usually helps to make sure their post is tight.

FYI, I speak 3 languages and can write in Latin.
You are barking up the wrong tree here.

Stay in a lane I won't thoroughly embarrass you.
And there aren't many for you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 6:14pm On Aug 30
raumdeuter:

Instead of repeating dumb stuff everywhere, SHow us One American who will not need a photo ID

But by some foolish iterations there are some adult in the US who cannot get a photo ID even when they want one

Other than driver's licence and passport what other photo ID does the government issue?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:18pm On Aug 30
raumdeuter:

This is why I think you are a dunderhead. This is the kind of shit one learns in school. These were the fist links in Google. If you really wanted to understand you would have googled first and ran your mouth later.

UMD Analysis: Millions of Americans Don’t Have ID Required to Vote

https://today.umd.edu/umd-analysis-millions-of-americans-dont-have-id-required-to-vote
Why Millions of Americans Have No Government ID
https://www.npr.org/2012/02/01/146204308/why-millions-of-americans-have-no-government-id
New Analysis: Millions of Americas Lack Forms of ID that are Increasingly required to Vote
https://www.voteriders.org/analysis-millions-lack-voter-id/
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 6:23pm On Aug 30
LordReed:

Other than driver's licence and passport what other photo ID does the government issue?

Each state has their own

This is for Georgia which Joe Biden said it was racist and Jim Crow

https://sos.ga.gov/page/georgia-voter-identification-requirements
Any valid state or federal government-issued photo ID, including a free ID card issued by your county registrar's office or the Georgia Department of Driver Services.
A Georgia driver's license, even if expired
Student ID from a Georgia public College or University
Valid employee photo ID from any branch, department, agency, or entity of the U.S. Government, Georgia, or any county, municipality, board, authority or other entity of this state
Valid U.S. passport ID
Valid U.S. military photo ID containing a photograph of the voter
Valid tribal photo ID containing a photograph of the voter

If you do not have one of the six acceptable forms of photo ID, the State of Georgia offers a free ID card. An ID card can be issued at any county registrar's office or Department of Driver Services Office, free of charge.

To receive a voter identification card, the voter must provide:

A photo identity document or approved non-photo identity document that includes full legal name and date of birth
Documentation showing the voter's date of birth
Evidence that the applicant is a registered voter in the State of Georgia
Documentation showing the applicant's name and residential address
A Georgia voter identification card shall remain valid so long as a person resides in the same county and remains qualified to vote.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 6:28pm On Aug 30
ijebosb:

This is why I think you are a dunderhead. This is the kind of shit one learns in school. These were the fist links in Google. If you really wanted to understand you would have googled first and ran your mouth later.

UMD Analysis: Millions of Americans Don’t Have ID Required to Vote

https://today.umd.edu/umd-analysis-millions-of-americans-dont-have-id-required-to-vote
Why Millions of Americans Have No Government ID
https://www.npr.org/2012/02/01/146204308/why-millions-of-americans-have-no-government-id
New Analysis: Millions of Americas Lack Forms of ID that are Increasingly required to Vote
https://www.voteriders.org/analysis-millions-lack-voter-id/

An adult in America cannot produce any of these? Everyone here knows you are foolish anyway. So its no surprise

Any valid state or federal government-issued photo ID, including a free ID card issued by your county registrar's office or the Georgia Department of Driver Services.
Valid employee photo ID from any branch, department, agency, or entity of the U.S. Government, Georgia, or any county, municipality, board, authority or other entity of this state
Valid U.S. passport ID
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 6:36pm On Aug 30
ijebosb:

I usually don't call people out on obvious mistakes, but if one chooses to, it usually helps to make sure their post is tight.

You are posting "write" as "right" yet you are correcting me for not including ' in DONT? Spell check can fix apostrophes, they cant fix gaps in knowledge like you always display

You are a joke, Like I told you, you have the nous of a 3rd grader

The 3 languages you speak, Stupid, Moronnic and which other language ?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:38pm On Aug 30
raumdeuter:

An adult in America cannot produce any of these? Everyone here knows you are foolish anyway. So its no surprise

Valid U.S. passport ID

And here starts the intellectual dishonesty from Mr. Blockhead.
You can clearly google and I think you can read, so instead of reading the articles to understand your Ego takes hold.

And that's why it's hard to have real discussion in this thread, too many low IQ, high Ego people who spend so much time protecting their Ego's by bullshitting.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 6:39pm On Aug 30
ijebosb:

You can clearly google and I think you can read, so instead of reading the articles to understand your Ego takes hold.

And that's why it's hard to have real discussion in this thread, too many low IQ, high Ego people who spend so much time protecting their Ego's by bullshitting.

Someone with an average IQ will know the difference between RIGHT and WRITE

Not you, because you have single digit IQ

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:40pm On Aug 30
budaatum:

Fool you believe Ijebo and buda don't have ID.

That's not what I said, Grandpa. You have been here making this ID argument before. Only people who play their victim card would believe this rubbish fed to them by the racist democrats and their media machine.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:42pm On Aug 30
raumdeuter:

You are posting "write" as "right" yet you are correcting me for not including ' in DONT? Spell check can fix apostrophes, they cant fix gaps in knowledge like you always display

You are a joke, Like I told you, you have the nous of a 3rd grader

The 3 languages you speak, Stupid, Moronnic and which other language ?

Blockhead, this post is hilarity.
You're like a community college student telling me I'm stupid. Lol.
Up your education game and maybe then your insults may land.

The three languages part.. did you think of that all yourself? Lol.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 6:43pm On Aug 30
ijebosb:

Why does Ego here need an 's after it?

You see that you are the least educated and more foolish person here?

ijebosb:

Blockhead, this post is hilarity.
You're like a community college student telling me I'm stupid. Lol.
Up your education game and maybe then your insults may land.

The three languages part.. did you think of that all yourself? Lol.

Education? More like foolishness. Your posts are either foolish, morronic and I am wondering what the 3rd category is
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:46pm On Aug 30
raumdeuter:

Lol. You don't want to go down this path Blockhead.
Least educated? Is that subjectively or objectively?

You're a joker. Stay in your lane.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 6:47pm On Aug 30
ijebosb:

Lol. You don't want to go down this path Blockhead.
Least educated? Is that subjectively or objectively?

You're a joker. Stay in your lane.

How do you right a law?
How do you protect Ego's?

Anyone can see that you are not only poorly educated, you have the intelligence of a louse. That's why you are a joke around here
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:49pm On Aug 30
raumdeuter:

How do you right a law?
How do you protect Ego's?

Anyone can see that you are not only poorly educated, you have the intelligence of a louse. That's why you are a joke around here

You think anyone reading my posts and your posts will think you are more educated than I? You are overvaluing yourself. Seems like a mental thing.

"Intelligence of a louse". Look at all those fancy words. lol

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 6:52pm On Aug 30
ijebosb:

You think anyone reading my posts and your posts will think you are more educated than I? You are overvaluing yourself. Seems like a mental thing.

Anyone reading your posts will wonder what "right" has got to do with "write".
How do they come close, how could one be mistaken for the other

Its your low IQ that shines through everytime even when you rage post and pound your keyboard
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 7:01pm On Aug 30
raumdeuter:

Its your low IQ that shines through everytime even when you rage post and pound your keyboard

Blockhead, no matter how many times you write this, how do you think you'll get people to believe something that you don't believe yourself and that they can see with their own eyes?

Honestly, sounds like jealousy to me.
Get your education up.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 7:02pm On Aug 30
raumdeuter:

And Blockhead, you're the type of person whose profile page would benefit from not putting up a personal picture. grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:13pm On Aug 30
ijebosb:

😂😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30
raumdeuter:

Each state has their own

This is for Georgia which Joe Biden said it was racist and Jim Crow

https://sos.ga.gov/page/georgia-voter-identification-requirements
Valid U.S. passport ID

If you do not have one of the six acceptable forms of photo ID, the State of Georgia offers a free ID card. An ID card can be issued at any county registrar's office or Department of Driver Services Office, free of charge.

A photo identity document or approved non-photo identity document that includes full legal name and date of birth
A Georgia voter identification card shall remain valid so long as a person resides in the same county and remains qualified to vote.

Why do you need a separate voter ID when you already have one issued by the State or County?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 7:24pm On Aug 30
LordReed:

Why do you need a separate voter ID when you already have one issued by the State or County?

where did you get that information from?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 7:24pm On Aug 30
ijebosb:

And Blockhead, you're the type of person whose profile page would benefit from not putting up a personal picture. grin grin

You wonder why they call you a morron?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 7:26pm On Aug 30
bemeruca:

😂😂

Its so funny. Almost every Nigerian speaks at least 2 languages, Some Nigerians who didnt go to Harvard nor beyond JS3 speak 5 languages

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 7:30pm On Aug 30
ijebosb:

Blockhead, no matter how many times you write this, how do you think you'll get people to believe something that you don't believe yourself and that they can see with their own eyes?

Honestly, sounds like jealousy to me.
Get your education up.

Yeah "write"!! I mean Yeah right!!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:31pm On Aug 30
raumdeuter:

Its so funny. Almost every Nigerian speaks at least 2 languages, Some Nigerians who didnt go to Harvard nor beyond JS3 speak 5 languages

Ijebosb really brings me to this forum. The guy is a clown 😂😂

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 7:33pm On Aug 30
bemeruca:
Ijebosb really brings me to the forum. The guy is a clown 😂😂

Its funny bragging about speaking multiple languages on a forum of Africans when most Africans speak more multiple languages even the dumbest people in Africa speak multiple languages. Some even estimate that 60-80% of Africans are multilingual

This guy is a real morron
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:35pm On Aug 30
LordReed:

State IDs. You go to DMV to obtain them.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:38pm On Aug 30
raumdeuter:

where did you get that information from?

From what you wrote:

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:41pm On Aug 30
raumdeuter:

Education? More like foolishness. Your posts are either foolish, morronic and I am wondering what the 3rd category is

He went to Harvard and a Latin school in Boston 😂😂

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 7:42pm On Aug 30
LordReed:

From what you wrote:

Do you see the part in bold in the post you quoted?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:43pm On Aug 30
ijebosb:

I think you are the least educated here. Who goes to a bar at the age of 50 and take photos of himself drinking Pepsi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4364) (4365) (4366) (4367) (4368) (4369) (4370) ... (4483) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca, wirinet(m), LordReed(m), Konkoja, Maeve7, budaatum and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.