Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,166 members, 7,939,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1859936 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4373) (4374) (4375) (4376) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:02pm On Sep 03
IjeBos:

This is Elon Musk owner of Twitter(X) posting an AI image without putting a 'parody' or 'manipulated media' label on the post.

Wow, they have to help you by putting a parody stamp on it? How many of those trump AI images showing him in prison have parody stamped to them?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 7:38pm On Sep 03
raumdeuter:

Well Biden/Kamala said the economy has never been better than it is right now
😭
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:14pm On Sep 03
Seems russian gru agents have infested this forum for a very long time. They are so petty and mid that they can target a hundred facebook membership group and assign an idiot to spread their propaganda there.

There have been reports that russia has been recruiting african foot soldiers to spread their fake news and i undoubtedly Nairaland is just one of them.

I hope this doesn't come back to bite Mr Seun in the future.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:17pm On Sep 03
bemeruca:

Wow, they have to help you by putting a parody stamp on it? How many of those trump AI images showing him in prison have parody stamped to them?

Low IQ xenophobic man.

Call out the fascist elon for not placing that stamp on AI Images. Isn't that his prerogative? Isn't he the owner? Why must you shift the blame away from him? When I call maga cultists the dumbest people in our current timeline, it's not an insult but a fact!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 8:41pm On Sep 03
Obrigardo:
Seems russian gru agents have infested this forum for a very long time. They are so petty and mid that they can target a hundred facebook membership group and assign an idiot to spread their propaganda there.

There have been reports that russia has been recruiting african foot soldiers to spread their fake news and i undoubtedly Nairaland is just one of them.

I hope this doesn't come back to bite Mr Seun in the future.

Agree. Would make sense in their strategic planning giving Nairaland is the biggest such medium in Nigeria, maybe West Africa. I assume they have some gru people posting pro Russian propaganda and anti-West stuff. I assume they'd post a lot of that stuff in threads that get a lot of traffic as well. Given the amount of bullshit posts here, I assume there's at least one.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 8:44pm On Sep 03
Obrigardo:

Low IQ xenophobic man.

Call out the fascist elon for not placing that stamp on AI Images. Isn't that his prerogative? Isn't he the owner? Why must you shift the blame away from him? When I call maga cultists the dumbest people in our current timeline, it's not an insult but a fact!

Its you and you aunt who believe bleach cures covid. So much IQ

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:39pm On Sep 03
bemeruca:

Its you and you aunt who believe bleach cures covid. So much IQ

You so stupid man. Like really dumb ass. What a clown.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:48pm On Sep 03
IjeBos:

Agree. Would make sense in their strategic planning giving Nairaland is the biggest such medium in Nigeria, maybe West Africa. I assume they have some gru people posting pro Russian propaganda and anti-West stuff. I assume they'd post a lot of that stuff in threads that get a lot of traffic as well. Given the amount of bullshit posts here, I assume there's at least one.

Yes, yes, yes. They have paid agents here. They are sooo tacky, and they entrench themselves into anything, even a forum or facebook group of just 10,000 - 50,000 members is something they just can't pass by. They are definitely in this forum and Seun is unbothered.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:17am
Conservatives in the UK wants to see the rapist felon trump in prison lol

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:54am
an Indian woman who grew up in Canada is making the Southern accent grin grin grin
https://twitter.com/i/status/1830812810424578362
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:00am
Kamala Harris is not even an American. She is from Mumbai, Jamaica and Canada

https://twitter.com/i/status/1831054374711521509
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SpaceX: 1:09am
You keep calling a successful billionaire, entrepreneur, venture capitalist, writer, author and a Former president the "R" word as if he hasn't achieve anything in life.

You are full of hate, I find it very hard to believe you are mentally okay. Take some few days off to evaluate the name calling it's becoming disgusting, you can make your point without the name calling. Try to be civil, discussions should be healthy and with crystal clear rebuttals.

And besides, Big man Trump have never been accused by anyone of being the R word so I wonder why you keep associating the word with him. If you label an innocent man with the word you are indirectly calling all MEN AS BEING A "R" including yourself. I'm not attacking you, reflect on it and make a difference. Shalom!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:57am
bemeruca:

There so many riots in the UK recently. Some of which you support or has no condemnation for some of which you do. Hamas protest, good despite defacing, burning of flags and harassment and threats.

Tommy Robinson march bad despite very peaceful not a single thing to worry about. One is protest the other is far right thugs respectively.

Before Jan 6th, America was putting up protection for businesses in fear of riots and destruction if trump wins. Before the election, we saw the riots and destruction all over the country. You want to call that far right?

buda must be the judge deciding who committed crimes when they protest and who deserves to be jailed and who shouldn't.

The law is very clear. Break it and be jailed!

https://www.cps.gov.uk/cps/news/man-who-wore-hamas-headband-central-london-rally-convicted

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:06am
bemeruca:

What lie? There are many more cases in the US and UK

https://you tu.be/wXURFRSUS9U

Guilt is decided by a jury or judge and theres a penalty for false arrest.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c4gze361j7xo

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:24am
bemeruca:
an Indian woman who grew up in Canada is making the Southern accent grin grin grin
https://twitter.com/i/status/1830812810424578362

You just discovered code switching. lol
Something mostly every black person does to "fit in" in corporate America. Black people talk differently when they around other black people vs. when they are around white people. And when you've done it so long, it's so instinctive, you probably aren't even aware.

Tell me you've never been around any Black people in the US without telling me.
If you want to pretend you're in the US, try harder.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:39am
When Donald Trump admitted that "the economy does better under the democrats than the republicans".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn3cTT6O1I4

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:09am
IjeBos:
When Donald Trump admitted that "the economy does better under the democrats than the republicans".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn3cTT6O1I4

Your desperation is beyond you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:11am
IjeBos:

You just discovered code switching. lol
Something mostly every black person does to "fit in" in corporate America. Black people talk differently when they around other black people vs. when they are around white people. And when you've done it so long, it's so instinctive, you probably aren't even aware.

Tell me you've never been around any Black people in the US without telling me.
If you want to pretend you're in the US, try harder.

Again, there is no BS you won't make excuses for.
She is fake
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:26am
bemeruca:

Again, there is no BS you won't make excuses for.
She is fake

For anyone interesting on code switching in the US, here is an article from the Harvard Business Review

The Costs of Code-Switching
The behavior is necessary for advancement — but it takes a great psychological toll. by Courtney L. McCluney, Kathrina Robotham, Serenity Lee, Richard Smith, and Myles Durkee

At this point in my career, code-switching feels natural. I am not even cognizant that I do it anymore. —30-year-old black male researcher

In 2012, a video of President Barack Obama entering the locker room of the U.S. men’s Olympic basketball team went viral. In the clip, viewers can see that there’s a clear difference between how Obama greets a white assistant coach and how he greets the black NBA player Kevin Durant. This moment inspired a sketch on Key & Peele in 2014 that played off the idea that Obama “switches” how he greets people, depending on whether they’re white or black.

This kind of behavioral adjustment is casually referred to as “code-switching,” which has long been a strategy for black people to successfully navigate interracial interactions and has large implications for their well-being, economic advancement, and even physical survival.

Broadly, code-switching involves adjusting one’s style of speech, appearance, behavior, and expression in ways that will optimize the comfort of others in exchange for fair treatment, quality service, and employment opportunities. Research suggests that code-switching often occurs in spaces where negative stereotypes of black people run counter to what are considered “appropriate” behaviors and norms for a specific environment. For example, research conducted in schools suggests that black students selectively code-switch between standard English in the classroom and African-American Vernacular English (AAVE) with their peers, which elevates their social standing with each intended audience

https://hbr.org/2019/11/the-costs-of-codeswitching
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:00am
IjeBos:

For anyone interesting on code switching in the US, here is an article from the Harvard Business Review

dude let it go...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:49am
bemeruca:

dude let it go...

Low IQ Xenophobic black man hater just discovered the meaning of code switching. Now tries to victim bait his teacher.

What an idiot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4373) (4374) (4375) (4376) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.