Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,639 members, 7,979,173 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:11 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1938812 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4425) (4426) (4427) (4428) (4429) (4430) (4431) ... (4530) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 11:16pm On Sep 17
bemeruca:

When he is hit hard he starts with that and despite not getting any response he continues. Insanity 😂

Insanity like lying to your friends about what country you live and then posting the screenshots as somehow proof.
Look at this conversation. She asks about Seattle and you start talking about politics while telling her you're trying to stay away from politics. cheesy
This politics thread is your life.

You mentally ill man. You made up a story about living in a whole nother country and tell that lie to even people you say are your friends.
For what?
How fuxing insecure and broken does one have to be to do that?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ObaIgwe1: 1:01am On Sep 18

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:09am On Sep 18
ObaIgwe1:
Harris interview with NABJ journalists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfbHBHmw7Gc&si=25GSn60j6fFet6WV

The moderators were hostile.
Was a good interview.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:33am On Sep 18
IjeBos:
Hey Basilico, how much of a fool do you feel like, thinking Bemeruca was in the US?
I guess he didn't expect you to know any better since you've never left Nigeria.
Look at these posts.
Why are you the king of being fooled?
Everyday someone fools you. This time it was one your "friends" who thinks your daft.'
He said "having been granted a visa to America and actually landing there", while Bemeuca was posting pics of Canada.

You are mentally imbalanced. The ode that he is in America is unpalatable to you. You convinced yourself and it truly seems you believe it. When you are down go to love section and release your stress instead of worrying about who is in America.
I love it here, I bash liberals , I learn a lot , I pass my time and I live stress free.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:38am On Sep 18
raumdeuter:

You mean insane people

Yeah maybe the FBI that investigated are in collusion with him also

FBI has been out to get him from day one , now they are the ones investigating who wanted him out...What do we know about Thomas Crooks? FBI knew about this latest shooter.Had been warned by Ukrainian, by a woman who knew him that he was very dangerous. He was a felon who should not have owned a gun. The FBI knew he owned guns and was making threats
(I won't validate this, did he make visits to Fort Bragg?).
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SpaceX: 4:44am On Sep 18
The interview was all about blabbing, no content at all. I really can't see any reason to vote for kamala— The Biden/kamala administration have done enough damage in all aspect of life both local and International. They started the civil unrest in Haiti, escalated the war in Russia/Ukraine and have no plan for Israel/Hamas to the extend that kamala snubbed the Israelis president when he was around. You can't compare the two for any reason it's crystal clear that Trump is the most qualified for the job.

The two major concern to voters are security/border and the economy in which Trump have all the point and leading in all polls by a large margin, why then is kamala still campaigning when we all know kamala have lost already? She is wasting our time and resources!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:46am On Sep 18
LordReed:

LoLz. Go and sleep, shit stain.

ABC network will be summoned by Congress. Existence of whistleblower confirmed.
Rep. Dan Meuser: Fortunately we now have a whistleblower, and I’m going to tell you something, Maria, we’re going to do what we can to bring ABC in and have them answer some questions and as well as have this whistleblower and see what’s going on as they’re trying to tear down the First Amendment.

Maria Bartiromo: I’m glad you mentioned this because Fox News is reaching out to ABC for response to that affidavit and this Bill Ackman post about this whistleblower. We want answers. But Bill Ackman posted this on X about an alleged ABC whistleblower affidavit that says Harris’ campaign dictated the debate questions, camera angles, and the fact-checking of Trump at the debate.

He writes, “Sadly for the state of truth in media, I expect the whistleblower allegations will be deemed to be true.” Ackman also pointed out that ABC News’ David Muir and Linsey Davis have yet to make any statements on the alleged affidavit.

He said, “If you are not guilty as alleged, you have no choice but to immediately issue a statement denying the claims for silence is an admission of complicity.”

Any other stupid question,, like what the whistleblower will wear on the day of his testimony.
Your questions are usually that Stoopid.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:51am On Sep 18
SpaceX:
The interview was all about blabbing, no content at all. I really can't see any reason to vote for kamala— The Biden/kamala administration have done enough damage in all aspect of life both local and International. They started the civil unrest in Haiti, escalated the war in Russia/Ukraine and have no plan for Israel/Hamas to the extend that kamala snubbed the Israelis president when he was around. You can't compare the two for any reason it's crystal clear that Trump is the most qualified for the job.

The two major concern to voters are security/border and the economy in which Trump have all the point and leading in all polls by a large margin, why then is kamala still campaigning when we all know kamala have lost already? She is wasting our time and resources!

Trump is a danger to democracy. That's why democrats have tried 3 types of assassinations
Character Assassination through media and other lies
Lawfare Assassination through excessive lawsuits, actual indictments and jailing his closest allies
Attempted Assassination. Two in two months. There was also a Chinese lady who breached Nar a Lago a while ago.

Democrats don't see the irony of him being a danger to democracy shoje they are the real threats.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 5:16am On Sep 18
basilico:

I love it here, I bash liberals , I learn a lot , I pass my time and I live stress free.

Let me rephrase it "You love it here, you get bashed by everyone, everyone schools you, and you sound like a nut".

But you and Bemeruca seem to never want to answer these questions.
Let's try again, why did you think he was posting pics of the US when he was posting pics of Canada?
Is your inability to discern when people are lying to you and making a fool of you just limited to Nairaland? From the looks of it being a fool is your life's work.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 5:26am On Sep 18
SpaceX:

I read this post and then saw your signature and finally got it. This is a parody account. You're really making fun of MAGAs and how stupid they are and the type of dumb shit they say.

I got it when you wrote "why then is kamala still campaigning when we all know kamala have lost already? She is wasting our time and resources!" . Hilarious, someone who has never been to the US and has never donated is talking about wasting time and resources. Lol. Good one.

I apologize for thinking you were a mentally unstable idiot. This is a good parody account. You are really getting the essence of a mentally unstable MAGA nutter. Wish I would have realized it earlier. Well done!!!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:51am On Sep 18
ObaIgwe1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfbHBHmw7Gc&si=25GSn60j6fFet6
WV

Watched a few seconds. She slurs and looks totally drunk.
She belched out word salads?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:01am On Sep 18
ijebosb:

Let me rephrase it "You love it here, you get bashed by everyone, everyone schools you, and you sound like a nut".

But you and Bemeruca seem to never want to answer these questions.
Let's try again, why did you think he was posting pics of the US when he was posting pics of Canada?
Is your inability to discern when people are lying to you and making a fool of you just limited to Nairaland? From the looks of it being a fool is your life's work.

I've dared everyone to show one big lie I've made here.
Not one so far.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 6:13am On Sep 18
basilico:

ABC network will be summoned by Congress. Existence of whistleblower confirmed.
Rep. Dan Meuser: Fortunately we now have a whistleblower, and I’m going to tell you something, Maria, we’re going to do what we can to bring ABC in and have them answer some questions and as well as have this whistleblower and see what’s going on as they’re trying to tear down the First Amendment.

Maria Bartiromo: I’m glad you mentioned this because Fox News is reaching out to ABC for response to that affidavit and this Bill Ackman post about this whistleblower. We want answers. But Bill Ackman posted this on X about an alleged ABC whistleblower affidavit that says Harris’ campaign dictated the debate questions, camera angles, and the fact-checking of Trump at the debate.

He writes, “Sadly for the state of truth in media, I expect the whistleblower allegations will be deemed to be true.” Ackman also pointed out that ABC News’ David Muir and Linsey Davis have yet to make any statements on the alleged affidavit.

He said, “If you are not guilty as alleged, you have no choice but to immediately issue a statement denying the claims for silence is an admission of complicity.”

Any other stupid question,, like what the whistleblower will wear on the day of his testimony.
Your questions are usually that Stoopid.

LoLz. It's still unconfirmed ya big dummy.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kingbee90: 6:36am On Sep 18
Bitch STFU! You are dumb.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:46am On Sep 18
LordReed:

LoLz. It's still unconfirmed ya big dummy.

Unconfirmed? You sound like Bill who thinks ejaculating on someone's blue dress is "not having sexual relations with that woman"
Pathetic.

Puff Diddy is. Democrat no?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:51am On Sep 18
Democrats and saving democracy Kennedy Jr found a washed up whale on the beach, decapitated it with a chain saw and drove off with the head.
The feds are investigating him.
The incident took place 20 years ago.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:06am On Sep 18
basilico:

Unconfirmed? You sound like Bill who thinks ejaculating on someone's blue dress is "not having sexual relations with that woman"
Pathetic.

Puff Diddy is. Democrat no?

Yes stupido, unconfirmed.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:19am On Sep 18
basilico:

FBI has been out to get him from day one , now they are the ones investigating who wanted him out...What do we know about Thomas Crooks? FBI knew about this latest shooter.Had been warned by Ukrainian, by a woman who knew him that he was very dangerous. He was a felon who should not have owned a gun. The FBI knew he owned guns and was making threats
(I won't validate this, did he make visits to Fort Bragg?).

So raumdeuter this is a better conspiracy right? LoLz.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:40am On Sep 18
LordReed:

Yes stupido, unconfirmed.

This best describes you. Who can't interpret an AI image democrats hate.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:58am On Sep 18
basilico:

This best describes you. Who can't interpret an AI image democrats hate.

Dumdum, did the rep say Congress has received the affidavit? NO. But sure keep believing. LoLz.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:34am On Sep 18
LordReed:

Dumdum, did the rep say Congress has received the affidavit? NO. But sure keep believing. LoLz.

Your prayers, there was no whistleblower and there was no coordinations between ABC and Kamala Harris.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 10:45am On Sep 18
basilico:

Your prayers, there was no whistleblower and there was no coordinations between ABC and Kamala Harris.

Hey basilico loco, let's get to the table kitchen matters.

Can you explain this? Make it make sense.

I want you to be civil, rational and sensible in your answers. Don't use big words or whataboutism.

Here's the video: https://x.com/Jemsinger/status/1836194483370610891?t=rg3GOgI8teZawoV2-DwkIg&s=19

Cc: Mynd44, Ijebos, Budaatum, Lordreed

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:55am On Sep 18
basilico:

Dumdum, show where I wrote anything of the sort.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:27am On Sep 18
EnlightenedUFO:

Hey basilico loco, let's get to the table kitchen matters.

Can you explain this? Make it make sense.

I want you to be civil, rational and sensible in your answers. Don't use big words or whataboutism.

Here's the video: https://x.com/Jemsinger/status/1836194483370610891?t=rg3GOgI8teZawoV2-DwkIg&s=19

Cc: Mynd44, Ijebos, Budaatum, Lordreed

In the whole video Trump mentioned that women are smarter than men. A woman saw the assassin running. She figured out this don't look right. She followed him to behind his car, took photos of the licence plate and sent them to the sheriff. He was caught 10 minutes later.

Is that part in the video?. If you are the one reporting you would have simply reported. "Trump said women are smarter than men" and stopped right there.
We know your types. Blowing stuff out of context to achieve a desired outcome.
You do think that woman is an incredible person, do you?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ObaIgwe1: 12:25pm On Sep 18
IjeBos:

The moderators were hostile.
Was a good interview.

I sensed that from the lady, but I think they were trying to be professional so as not to be accused of giving Kamala a preferential treatment because she is black, especially after the experience they had with Trump.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 1:23pm On Sep 18
basilico:

In the whole video Trump mentioned that women are smarter than men. A woman saw the assassin running. She figured out this don't look right. She followed him to behind his car, took photos of the licence plate and sent them to the sheriff. He was caught 10 minutes later.

Is that part in the video?. If you are the one reporting you would have simply reported. "Trump said women are smarter than men" and stopped right there.
We know your types. Blowing stuff out of context to achieve a desired outcome.
You do think that woman is an incredible person, do you?

Alright, I guess the people would see how irrational you are. You never attempted to answer the exact question laid before you.

What a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 1:27pm On Sep 18
LordReed:

So ramdeuter this is a better conspiracy right? LoLz.

You asked for example of conspiracies, I gave you examples

Do you also agree with your leftists comrades that Trump faked his assassination attempt?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 1:29pm On Sep 18
ObaIgwe1:

I sensed that from the lady, but I think they were trying to be professional so as not to be accused of giving Kamala a preferential treatment because she is black, especially after the experience they had with Trump.

Those softball questions is what you call tough? Compare this with the interview the same forum had with Trump and see the difference
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 1:59pm On Sep 18
ObaIgwe1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfbHBHmw7Gc&si=25GSn60j6fFet6WV

Anyone here look at the comments under the video and see what people who watched the same videos are saying

Almost all the comments are saying they were softer on her and she never answered any question, just word salads

Dont take my words for it, check the comments section yourself

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:02pm On Sep 18
ObaIgwe1:

I think the press should be somewhat hostile at times.
But she did what she was supposed to do. Answered questions in full coherent thoughts, got her points across and didn't get rattled.
Presidents can move markets and get people hurt as we are seeing in Columbus, Ohio. Being able to control what you say and don't say is an important skill as President.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 2:04pm On Sep 18
The comment section of that video was 90% negative. And this is on youtube not twitter, Some of the commenters profiles have pictures and you can see some of the pictures are of black people

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18
basilico:

I've dared everyone to show one big lie I've made here.
Not one so far.

You do this every few months, people call you out and you disappear for a bit.
Look at you last few pages of posts, most of everything you wrote is a lie. The excuse that you're not smart enough to fact check for you self isn't credible after the 100th time you post a lie. Plus some of them are basic things that can be easily fact checked by even a slowpoke.

I'll prove my point with and something you've been here lying about. Were the pictures Bemeruca posted taken in the US? It's a yes/no answer. Deflecting means your lying.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4425) (4426) (4427) (4428) (4429) (4430) (4431) ... (4530) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.