Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,983 members, 7,963,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:27 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1906928 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4451) (4452) (4453) (4454) (Reply)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:17am
bemeruca:

Or you are stupid and, as usual, making excuses for what is obvious. You are an empty barrel so nothing of substance can come out from your RIGHTING or life. I will about to go to Scotland to see my children and I am not at my mid 30s yet. You are almost 50, and your passion in life is to be a Nairaland champion, no kids, no nothing. Okechukwu, clap for yourself; you are useless.

Most of the stuff in that pic is obvious for someone with a working brain.
So, it's no surprise you posted it.
You should just say you're going to the moon and post some fake pics from Venus saying as proof. It's how believable anything that comes out of your mouth is.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:49am
Trump wants one Really Violent Day in the US. One real tough nasty day.
Trump wants to enact "The Purge".
He done lost his mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYAb1t7FjV8

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4451) (4452) (4453) (4454) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.