Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,966 members, 7,966,570 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:26 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1913672 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4466) (4467) (4468) (4469) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:40pm
Xavier5:

Or maybe that's just a person agreeing with common sense.

And by the way, base on the liberal values, you've not explain how Xavier isn't a liberal... 😶

#Xavier

The idiot Ijebos is the custodian of liberalism and he knows who is and who isn't
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:41pm
IjeBos:

Lol.
See shift.
Captain Intellectual Dishonesty doing his thing. Lol.

Perpetual victim

What is the victim theory for the day?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:18pm
Xavier5:

As usual, he didn't ask which liberal value made me pro-life, but rather jumped to branding. You are so easy to lay trap for 😂😂😂

As for your question, I'm not anti-choice, but rather I'm hugely pro human rights and value, a fundamental liberal value.

I'm heavily pro-liberty, but when such liberty stands in the way of a human life to live, I oppose. I will always be in support of women's rights over their body, as far as an innocent, powerless, and voiceless life is not been threatened.

This is the reason why I made it clear that, we should create systems that ensured women shouldn't be mothers if they don't want to, and that deals with the menance of unwanted pregnancies, while also ensuring that the life of the babies are preserved. Liberal values of human rights and value, equality, truth, altruism, morality, reasoning and open mindedness demands such.

Human rights that do not involve unborn babies is not human rights.

PS: I'm pro-life, except in critical cases.

We can have that discussion, or you can choose to brand. Your choice.

#Xavier

Lay a trap? The discussion here is whether you are liberal, not your views on Abortion.
Listen you're not liberal.
And it sounds either
1.) You are not sure of your political ideology and somewhat confused, as you seem to be all over the map with your logic. You're pro-liberty except when it comes to bodily autonomy or the liberty a person has with their own body? What does that even mean?
2.) You're trying to troll, pretending to be a liberal while pushing conservative ideas so make yourself and those ideas some more reasonable. Sort of the same thing JD Vance did in that debate.

Either way, as I said, you're not a liberal. If you aren't trolling, you should evaluate why you feel the necessity to take the "liberal" moniker. It's not by force.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:31pm
In NYC illegal immigrants have occupied dozens of quite good hotels , they are also getting free cash while some have new mobile phones.

Kamala Harris FEMA spent close to $ 1 billion on illegal aliens , now it does not have enough money to aid the hurricane hit areas that reports over 200 dead, over 1000 missing and are cut off from cell phone coverage and internet.

Starlink is aiding the people there. Trump has also visited and held fundraisers for the victims. Not forgetting Kamala admin refused to grant the contract to Starlink to provide high speed internet to over six hundred thousand homes in rural areas.

Kamala has provided this week billions of dollars to Ukraine.

Icing on the cake.

Vice President Kamala Harris is currently facing criticism after announcing that $750 would be provided to Hurricane Helene victims through federal aid.

During a visit to Augusta, Georgia—one of the hardest-hit areas—Harris revealed the financial relief, which will be distributed via FEMA. The aid is intended for immediate food needs, with further support available for long-term damage and other losses. The announcement followed the Biden administration's declaration of Georgia as a disaster zone on October 1.

Anyone with some grey matter in his head, how you support such an administration is beyond reason.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Xavier5(m): 4:36pm
IjeBos:

Lay a trap? The discussion here is whether you are liberal, not your views on Abortion.
Listen you're not liberal.
And it sounds either
1.) You are not sure of your political ideology and somewhat confused, as you seem to be all over the map with your logic. You're pro-liberty except when it comes to bodily autonomy or the liberty a person has with their own body? What does that even mean?
2.) You're trying to troll, pretending to be a liberal while pushing conservative ideas so make yourself and those ideas some more reasonable. Sort of the same thing JD Vance did in that debate.

Either way, as I said, you're not a liberal. If you aren't trolling, you should evaluate why you feel the necessity to take the "liberal" moniker. It's not by force.

He can't explain how, base on liberal values, Xavier is not a liberal, but rather choose to believe such simply because it makes him feel good grin grin grin grin grin

Also, he's not interested in the topic of abortion, and which liberal value made Xavier pro-life, but rather, is more interested in branding Xavier "not a liberal". This is funny as hell 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well, if that makes you be at peace, then good. You have my blessings 😊😊😊😊😊

To my fellow liberals that might be curious on why I chose such stand on the issue of abortion. I'm open to discussion. Liberal to liberal, let's engage, as we appeal to our liberal values on the issue 😎

And one more thing to all who care to know, I personally think pro-life and pro-choice are not conservative and liberal ideologies, I feel we are just the one making them so for political reasons. In my interactions with people, I've come across pro-choice conservatives and pro-life liberals, the latter I happen to be a part of... proudly 😎

But as I earlier said, if any liberal here wants to engage me on the topic, I'm open to that discussion, after all, reasoning is a liberal value 🙃🙃🙃

#Xavier
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:44pm
Xavier5:

To my fellow liberals that might be curious on why I chose such stand on the issue of abortion. I'm open to discussion. Liberal to liberal, let's engage, as we appeal to our liberal values on the issue 😎

And one more thing to all who care to know, I personally think pro-life and pro-choice are not conservative and liberal ideologies, I feel we are just the one making them so for political reasons. In my interactions with people, I've come across pro-choice conservatives and pro-life liberals, the latter I happen to be a part of... proudly 😎

But as I earlier said, if any liberal here wants to engage me on the topic, I'm open to that discussion, after all, reasoning is a liberal value 🙃🙃🙃

#Xavier

So it is the latter? As I thought.
You are obviously aware you are not a liberal but it serves your purposes to pretend you are to engage other liberals on abortion and other matters.
It would be a good technique if it weren't so obvious.
Question, where did you learn this? Was it self taught or was it in some church you belong?
And don't you think it's deceptive?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Xavier5(m): 4:46pm
IjeBos:

You are obviously aware you are not a liberal but it serves your purposes to pretend you are to engage other liberals on abortion and other matters.
Question, where did you learn this? Was it self taught or was it in some church you belong?

Okay sir 😂😂😂😂😂

#Xavier
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:54pm
budaatum:

Basilico should try this as his argument if he ever got brought before a judge for his lies and baseless conspiracies. Be warned though, it failed.

You do know what happens when someone starts investigating you. They subpoena your electronics, search your house , drag you before a grand jury for days on end accompanied by your lawyer etc They basically drain you and a jury full of your type finds you guilty.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:56pm
IjeBos:

Another first. Now you have a meter to measure whether one is a liberal or not.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:58pm
Xavier5:

Okay sir 😂😂😂😂😂
#Xavier

I called you out a while ago on it.
It's obvious. I initially just thought you were confused.

But, it's deceptive, no?
It's like these white people on twitter pretending to be black. What the difference?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:07pm
Chai! basilico loco and his dumb maga cult crew are having a bad day.

Whenever there's good news in the US of A, just know that the rapist felon trump and his braindead zombies are having an extremely bad day.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:21pm
Marc Cuban is doing a good job here.
I still can't believe Dems have hammered this home. Actually I can believe it.
It's somewhat complicated, but could have been done.

Trump was responsible for the increase of the price of Gas. He made an agreement to cut production to increase oil prices.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4466) (4467) (4468) (4469) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: IjeBos(m), GreatFrayol, Ghostagain and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.