Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,882 members, 7,976,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:21 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1933863 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4516) (4517) (4518) (4519) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15
basilico:

Like you never mention me huh?
When everyone else aims his guns at you , you start mentioning me , bemeruca etc
Don't take this place too seriously. It's a good place to unwind, throw your choicest insults, get insulted . Generally have a blast with anonymous people.

And I'll keep mentioning you when I want to correct another one of your misinformation posts I think is important to.
Either you know Robinson is filing this suit to muddy the waters and will drop it as soon as the election is over or when the production of documents stage begins and you're dishonestly arguing otherwise, or you don't think he did anything, yet his whole staff resigned. Either way you're dishonest or stupid, not someone I want to engage in.

Why would I need to come here to throw insults and get insulted?
I have a life.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:05pm On Oct 15
IjeBos:

And I'll keep mentioning you when I want to correct another one of your misinformation posts I think is important to.
Either you know Robinson is filing this suit to muddy the waters and will drop it as soon as the election is over or when the production of documents stage begins and you're dishonestly arguing otherwise, or you don't think he did anything, yet his whole staff resigned. Either way you're dishonest or stupid, not someone I want to engage in.

Why would I need to come here to throw insults and get insulted?
I have a life.

You take this place too seriously..Are you in need of getting validation? You sound the type that has an inferiority complex, always trying to make yourself sound important.
This is a good place to unwind.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:33pm On Oct 15
Dems will stop at nothing to steal the election.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 9:58pm On Oct 15
https://x.com/greg_price11/status/1846233471397908633?s=19

Cackling Kamala nowhere to be found at the Economic Club of Chicago. She was invited by Bloomberg to come speak but she probably knows there's no magomago she can do with the questions grin grin

Unlike Trump who's always available for the smoke
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15
AmazonTopaz:

Exactly. The genocide they accuse Israel of committing if they were in a better position they would have done it long ago. Afterall, Hamas' intent is to wipe out the Jewish State and they always start the attack. They are just projecting.
Yup. Go and check anywhere they are the majority or the stronger power. Total annihilation of any minority.

Nobody is talking about what is happening in Sudan with that demographic

Would be a cold day in hell before I sympathize with anything Hamas and Hezbollah. All those rockets they were firing if not for Iron Dome you wouldn't imagine the casualties
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:08pm On Oct 15
Joe Biden.
most interesting aspects of this campaign has been Joe Biden’s reaction to it all. It’s starting to look like Biden is actively sabotaging Kamala Harris. I mean, he actually put on a MAGA hat the day after Kamala’s debate with President Trump. Then he stood in front of the White House press corps and said he and Harris were “singing from the same song sheet” at a time when Team Harris was desperately trying to distance themselves from Biden’s—and Kamala’s—failures.

And if that wasn’t enough, while Kamala was trying to score political points by attacking Governor DeSantis during Hurricane Milton, Biden was praising the Florida Governor. So what’s really going.

Joe and Jill want to leave a legacy..We are the only ones who beat Trump 😃😃😃.

Bill Clinton is not helping too. He quipped if it wasn't for Kamala Lakem Riley would be alive
Bill Clinton. Also said 'birth rates low.....People have to come from somewhere "

https://revolver.news/2024/10/democrat-backstabbing-of-kamala-harris-kicks-into-high-gear/
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:24pm On Oct 15
basilico:
Joe Biden.
most interesting aspects of this campaign has been Joe Biden’s reaction to it all. It’s starting to look like Biden is actively sabotaging Kamala Harris. I mean, he actually put on a MAGA hat the day after Kamala’s debate with President Trump. Then he stood in front of the White House press corps and said he and Harris were “singing from the same song sheet” at a time when Team Harris was desperately trying to distance themselves from Biden’s—and Kamala’s—failures.

And if that wasn’t enough, while Kamala was trying to score political points by attacking Governor DeSantis during Hurricane Milton, Biden was praising the Florida Governor. So what’s really going.

Joe and Jill want to leave a legacy..We are the only ones who beat Trump 😃😃😃.

Bill Clinton is not helping too. He quipped if it wasn't for Kamala Lakem Riley would be alive
Bill Clinton. Also said 'birth rates low.....People have to come from somewhere "

https://revolver.news/2024/10/democrat-backstabbing-of-kamala-harris-kicks-into-high-gear/

I said it. Before and it's actually what is happening. She and Obama were part of the coup. Bill Clinton came out campaigning for trump the other day saying the administrations careless border policies cause the death of people.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:42pm On Oct 15
American rapist fascist psycho grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:47pm On Oct 15
The fascist rapist felon is far gone. It's clear no one loves him, because he would have been in an elderly people's home since yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:58pm On Oct 15
basilico:

You take this place too seriously..Are you in need of getting validation? You sound the type that has an inferiority complex, always trying to make yourself sound important.
This is a good place to unwind.

Your definition of unwinding is logging in to a public forum's politics thread, posting nutty conspiracies, insulting people and getting insulted.
Yeah of course, I told you, you're a nut.

And if I needed validation, or someone to tell me how dope I am, I'd call my girl or one of the many chicks who want my time.
What validation could punching down on a half-wit bring?

And, I do take is seriously because I have skin in the game. That's what happens when you actually live somewhere and don't just log on to rub shoulders with foreigners to inflate your ego.

So do your dimwit unwinding and leave me out of it.

Pax.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:00am
Obrigardo:
American rapist fascist psycho grin

Lol. Drudge has been wildin out.

But seriously too many seemingly sane people are giving all his nutty esp. fascist talk a pass.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:04am
IjeBos:

Lol. Drudge has been wildin out.

But seriously too many seemingly sane people are giving all his nutty esp. fascist talk a pass.

haven't you had enough for the day? Seems you are living full time in Nairaland. i CANNOT LOG IN AND NOT FIND YOU HERE.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:14am
bemeruca:

haven't you had enough for the day? Seems you are living full time in Nairaland. i CANNOT LOG IN AND NOT FIND YOU HERE.

You seem to be doing quite well logging in and not finding me here.
You might have thought I was Raumdeuter.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:34am
Seems there has been overwhelming turnout in Georgia today for in person early voting.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:44am
IjeBos:
Seems there has been overwhelming turnout in Georgia today for in person early voting.

All 252000 for kamala. Dude take a break from being dumb
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ObaIgwe1: 1:17am
bemeruca:

All 252000 for kamala. Dude take a break from being dumb

Where did he claim the whole votes are for Kamala? The thing is that high turn out in early voting often favor democrats... Seems the Dems are carrying the high enthusiasm to vote...

(1) (2) (3) ... (4516) (4517) (4518) (4519) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ObaIgwe1 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.