Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,585 members, 7,978,940 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:14 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1938381 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4526) (4527) (4528) (4529) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 3:09pm
bemeruca:

Yeah, right, take what he did in his first term; Trump is not stupid. Do you think he will put a 1000% tariff on any product?

The problem with you is that you are taking his words literally, even if you have an idea of what he did with tariffs before.

He has a good idea and the US market is vital to many countries. His main focus is even US companies producing outside. They will be taxed fully, and on top of that, they will pay tariffs.

This guy explains it better.
https://twitter.com/ITMTrading/status/1846989567234126001?t=4KNQv9cuh524VLI0l-SEDw&s=19

LoLz. Right he is too stupid to say what he means, he needs bemeruca another reading deficient person to interpret his words for him.

He was asked twice and affirmed it twice so your attempt to obfuscate is trash.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:14pm
LordReed:

LoLz. Right he is too stupid to say what he means, he needs bemeruca another reading deficient person to interpret his words for him.

No, you are too stupid to take some of the things he says literally. Again, do you believe he is going to put a tariff of 1000% on goods?

You have 4 years of his presidency as a reference. Go figure. Some basic things are too complex for you.

This is why we have the bloodbath scandal 🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:28pm
Illusioneffect:

Ok I'll counter your argument👍 and I'll love you to answer the questions I ask 🤷🏽‍♂️
a. Trump didn't give them that land because they're black but because it'd ruin his business chances - he had invested billions to that land and the mayor at that time refused to allow him build on it a land that he owned - if he gave it to them he'd lose billions.
Question - Did he give the land to white people?
This was the same Trump that desegregated lands he bought in the 70s so black people could live there. Also the same Trump that allowed a black woman and her family live in Trump Tower for free- a woman he just met! Trump has been popular way before he became president - no one ever said he was racist simply because he had worked with everyone in show business - Whoopi Goldberg, a Trump hater who he gave a job in showbusiness. He was friends with everyone even Oprah Winfrey, he even donated to Kamala Harris when he was a Democrat - no one ever said he was racist - it was during his bid for presidency with the Republican party they decided to label him one🤷🏽‍♂️
During his presidency - he signed the First Step Act a first for a US President which allowed people who had been in prison longer than their sentence or have been wrongfully accused to get out of prison - 80% of this people were black - Obama had the chance to do it - HE DIDN'T! because he was scared of backlash.
He supported school choice - an act to ensure Black parents and kids in poor Neighborhoods could choose what school they would enrol to irrespective of their location - that would ensure Black kids could school in the best schools.
Question- does all this still make him discriminate against black people

HE USED THE 'N' WORD IN THE APPRENTICE -
Bernie Sanders, Jackie Chan, Justin Bieber, Joe Biden (we have a nig*r mayor, we don't need a nig*r...... he said) Quentin Tarantino have all used the N word in the past. Would that make them racist? That's a question.
You forget at that time, most people used the N word not in public and only 36% of people considered it very offensive in the 80s & 90s according to a Washington Post poll. Your most popular white folks all used it.

3rd Question - If he used Barack Obama's Muslim name - How is that racist?? or did the meaning of racism change?

4th Question - Kamala Harris just said she's going to give 1 million dollar loans to Black Men- that means if you're white or Asian or Hispanic if you need that loan - you'll be turned back based on the color of your skin. Would you say that is racist?

What did you google, "Reasons why Trump isn't racist?"
What you just did here is called conning. You're rationalizing away his racism because it suits you.
But, I don't do racist apologists. You should look deep and figure out why you are choosing this path as a black man.

I think part of the issue with African Immigrants is that they come to the US without the benefit of studying US history. The civil rights act was passed in 1964. There are people alive who couldn't drink from the same water fountain as white people. And there are people alive like Jerry Jones who fought against desegregation. And just like that you think all those sentiments changed overnight? Has tribalism changed overnight in Nigeria? What's the difference? The DOJ accused Trump of not renting to black people in 1973, only 5 years after the Civil RIghts Act, yet in your mind that a 78 year old man was Racist is ridiculous to you.

1.) I'll give you a gift link to his article about not renting to black people. Read it, it'll serve your time in the US well, if you are in the US.
‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/28/us/politics/donald-trump-housing-race.html?ogrp=dpl&unlocked_article_code=1.TE4.wO3R.KuA9RDqHd_fJ&smid=url-share

2.) Any white person who calls a black person a Nigg*r is racist or has racist inclinations. Understanding that is how some people were raised, I offer people forgiveness who have offered real contrition and moved on. Has Trump done any of that?
And stop this BS about black people were comfortable with white people using Nigg*r. It's patently stupid. It calls into question whether you even live in the US. Have you lost your mind? You're showing a incredible lack of depth, education and thought here. What the fvck are you talking about? I don't even use the word Nigga(like, "My Nigga"wink because of how offensive I find the word Nigg*r and it's history.

3.) 1 million dollar loans to only black people? It sounds so stupid, I know it's untrue. So, post a clip of it from Harris' website or admit to believing and posting misinformation. I'm 100% sure you won't be able to find it there. In fact I'm sure it's not close to a $1,000,000 loan and the program is probably open to everyone. But she was just touting it as a policy that can help black people.

Fam, you come here super confident in things you have 0 idea about it, rationalizing racism and posting misinformation I'm sure you heard from right wing sources.
I don't have patience with that as I expect people are capable of and can do their own homework.
Do your homework, knowledge is free.

You can support Trump and admit he does racist things. But if you have to whitewash his racism or who he is to support him, you should quesiton why.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:32pm
LordReed:

It's a flood the zone with bullshit strategy. Say any and everything and each voter takes from it what they want.
His tariff policy is nonsensical.
It's both a negotiating strategy and yet will raise revenue, but it's not a tax and won't raise prices.
And he assumes, other countries won't put on retaliatory tariffs.
It's like saying you can eat all the candy and ice cream you want, not exercise and you'll never gain weight.

Rhetoric for the uneducated masses.
And no surprise who here is parroting it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:39pm
IjeBos:

It's a flood the zone with bullshit strategy. Say any and everything and each voter takes from it what they want.
It's both a negotiating strategy and yet will raise revenue, but it's not a tax and won't raise prices.
It's like saying you can eat all the candy and ice cream you want, not exercise and you'll never gain weight.

Other countries are already taxing the US. Let them put it then. We will know which country is more important. Biden kept the bad tariff policy from trump plus he added more.

Common sense is not your forte
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:44pm
raumdeuter:

Bret Baier was not the reason Kamala was dodging questions all through and couldn't answer basic questions

Baier: More than 70% of Americans say the country is on the wrong track. If you're turning the page, you've been in office for 3.5 years
Kamala: "And Donald Trump has been running for office."
Baier: "But you've been the person holding the office."

This is the reason I call you Captain Intellectual Dishonesty and a Dementia patient.

You spread obvious bullshit about that edited clip, And and when got called out now that Baier apologized, you lie, do your intellectual dishonesty thing an will repeat nonsense till people get tired of you.
Who broke you that you think this behavior is better than being wrong?
I feel sorry for your partner, can't imagine the gaslighting you probably do daily.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:46pm
bemeruca:

Other countries are already taxing the US. Let them put it then. We will know which country is more important. Biden kept the bad tariff policy from trump plus he added more.

Common sense is not your forte

Are you going to put in another 12 hour shift today?
You averaged a post every 12 minutes, probably more. Impressive.
Do you get paid per post or per hour?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:52pm
IjeBos:

Are you going to put in another 12 hour shift today?
You averaged a post every 12 minutes, probably more. Impressive.
Do you get paid per post or per hour?

You will need all the excel spreadsheet you can get
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:53pm
IjeBos:

This is the reason I call you Captain Intellectual Dishonesty and a Dementia patient.

You spread obvious bullshit about that edited clip, And and when got called out now that Baier apologized, you lie, do your intellectual dishonesty thing an will repeat nonsense till people get tired of you.
I feel sorry for your partner, can't imagine the gaslighting you probably do daily.

What was edited 🤣🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Illusioneffect(m): 3:55pm
IjeBos:

What did you google, "Reasons why Trump isn't racist?"
What you just did here is called conning. You're rationalizing away his racism because it suits you.
But, I don't do racist apologists. You should look deep and figure out why you are choosing this path as a black man.

I think part of the issue with African Immigrants is that they come to the US without the benefit of studying US history. The civil rights act was passed in 1964. There are people alive who couldn't drink from the same water fountain as white people. And there are people alive like Jerry Jones who fought against desegregation. And just like that you think all those sentiments changed overnight? Has tribalism changed overnight in Nigeria? What's the difference? The DOJ accused Trump of not renting to black people in 1973, only 5 years after the Civil RIghts Act, yet in your mind that a 78 year old man was Racist is ridiculous to you.

1.) I'll give you a gift link to his article about not renting to black people. Read it, it'll serve your time in the US well, if you are in the US.
‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/28/us/politics/donald-trump-housing-race.html?ogrp=dpl&unlocked_article_code=1.TE4.wO3R.KuA9RDqHd_fJ&smid=url-share

2.) Any white person who calls a black person a Nigg*r is racist or has racist inclinations. Understanding that is how some people were raised, I offer people forgiveness who have offered real contrition and moved on. Has Trump done any of that?
And stop this BS about black people were comfortable with white people using Nigg*r. It's patently stupid. It calls into question whether you even live in the US. Have you lost your mind? You're showing a incredible lack of depth, education and thought here. What the fvck are you talking about? I don't even use the word Nigga(like, "My Nigga"wink because of how offensive I find the word Nigg*r and it's history.

3.) 1 million dollar loans to only black people? It sounds so stupid, I know it's untrue. So, post a clip of it from Harris' website or admit to believing and posting misinformation. I'm 100% sure you won't be able to find it there. In fact I'm sure it's not close to a $1,000,000 loan and the program is probably open to everyone. But she was just touting it as a policy that can help black people.

Fam, you come here super confident in things you have 0 idea about it, rationalizing racism and posting misinformation I'm sure you heard from right wing sources.
I don't have patience with that as I expect people are capable of and can do their own homework.
Do your homework, knowledge is free.

You can support Trump and admit he does racist things. But if you have to whitewash his racism or who he is to support him, you should quesiton why.

I certainly knew you won't answer any of my question🤷🏽‍♂️ They're all yes or no question- if Joe Biden once said the N word - would you consider him a racist or not. And if Trump signed into law releasing innocent black people from jail and ensuring black people are not segregated into one school system something Obama is against - would you still consider him racist because he used the N word years ago at a time when it wasn't considered a career ending word to use which literally every mainstream celebrity used to say I can't name them all - would you consider them racist too - YES OR NO? You'll never answer because you're brain washed ofc

If you want to quote a news media, quote one that isn't bias towards any political party not the NY Times - the same NY Times that claimed Trump fell down when in reality he was shot and spread the Russian collision news when it had already been debunked

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Illusioneffect(m): 4:00pm
IjeBos:

You're definitely AI or a robot 😂 because you keep repeating the same phrases over and over again. How the hell does a person with dementia go for 1 hr podcasts, rallies and events almost every single day unheard of for a political candidate - except you don't know what dementia is. My uncle has dementia and I can definitely tell the difference every day

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:11pm
Illusioneffect:

You're definitely AI or a robot 😂 because you keep repeating the same phrases over and over again. How the hell does a person with dementia go for 1 hr podcasts, rallies and events almost every single day unheard of for a political candidate - except you don't know what dementia is. My uncle has dementia and I can definitely tell the difference every day

I was talking about Raumdeuter. He repeats the same post over and over and over whenever he gets called out for lying.

As for Trump, he has some signs of the early stages of Alzheimer's.
If your uncle has dementia, you would know the stages.
Lying, making things up, lack of impulse control, rambling (the weave) and cognitive decline are all the initial indicators
Did a deep dive on it when a friend's wife was diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's months back.
Listen to any of his non scripted remarks and compare him to even 4 years ago. It's quite obvious.
That's probably the reason they are keeping him away from even some friendly media, harder to hide when you're tired which he must be at this point.
Probably why they won't show his medical reports, probably takes medication to help.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 4:16pm
bemeruca:

No, you are too stupid to take some of the things he says literally. Again, do you believe he is going to put a tariff of 1000% on goods?

You have 4 years of his presidency as a reference. Go figure. Some basic things are too complex for you.

This is why we have the bloodbath scandal 🤣

Reading deficient numbskull where did you see 1000%? Bwahahahahahaha!

Dude you have a problem and all your blustering won't get rid of it. Get help.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:16pm
IjeBos:

What was edited? You have no common sense and have been programmed to believe what your overlords tell you. You coon

That is why your life is filled with excuses of why you have failed at evertyhing
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:18pm
IjeBos:

I was talking about Rumdeuter. He repeats the same post over and over and over whenever he gets called out for lying.

As for Trump, he has some signs of the early stages of Alzheimer's.
If your uncle has dementia, you would know the stages.
Lying, making things up, lack of impulse control, rambling (the weave) and cognitive decline are all the initial indicators
Did a deep dive on it when a friend's wife was diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's months back.
Listen to any of his non scripted remarks and compare him to even 4 years ago. It's quite obvious.
That's probably the reason they are keeping him away from even some friendly media, harder to hide when you're tired which he must be at this point.
Probably why they won't show his medical reports, probably takes medication to help.

Trump has been on CNN, has been n ABC, was on Univision this week has been doing multiple rallies a day. Yet they told you he has been away from media
There is no day Trump isnt on one rally or interview
You are really demented.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:20pm
LordReed:

Reading deficient numbskull where did you see 1000%? Bwahahahahahaha!

Dude you have a problem and all your blustering won't get rid of it. Get help.

Idiot, when talking about tariffs he also mentioned 1000% this is why you are clueless talking about someone you don't understand.

Only stupid people does not know when to take something literally and you checked that box
https://twitter.com/KamalaHQ/status/1844453396658463015?t=kkPlDjIXWxvwiHrgGdkgoQ&s=19
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 4:20pm
IjeBos:

Yep. Imagine the reading deficient numbskull, MAGA is probably filled with them. Trump himself reads at a grade 8 level maybe that's why they attract themselves.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:21pm
Illusioneffect:

I certainly knew you won't answer any of my question🤷🏽‍♂️ They're all yes or no question- if Joe Biden once said the N word - would you consider him a racist or not. And if Trump signed into law releasing innocent black people from jail and ensuring black people are not segregated into one school system something Obama is against - would you still consider him racist because he used the N word years ago at a time when it wasn't considered a career ending word to use which literally every mainstream celebrity used to say I can't name them all - would you consider them racist too - YES OR NO? You'll never answer because you're brain washed ofc

If you want to quote a news media, quote one that isn't bias towards any political party not the NY Times - the same NY Times that claimed Trump fell down when in reality he was shot and spread the Russian collision news when it had already been debunked

1.) You either don't read or have a hard time with comprehension.
Let me repeat: every older white person who says the N word is racist or has racist inclinations. Biden as well. The difference is Biden apologized and has worked since for those misdeeds. And i assume everyone who grew up then were raised in that way, so I can be forgiving of that past if they show they have grown.

2.) The Justice Reform law Trump signed, his son in law and daughter told him to as it would be good for reelection. He now regrets signing it.
You like getting fooled by trinkets it seems.
Scoop: Trump regrets Kushner advice on prison reform
https://www.axios.com/2020/07/01/trump-kushner-second-thoughts

3.) I was clear to post her actual policy. You posted 2nd hand information. Article headlines without any attribution to where the headlines came from. You do understand the difference don't you? You seem not to be able to. Until you start doing your own research, you'll continue to be prey to misinformation.
Now find me where Harris herself said that or the words in her policy where it is stated. You won't be able to and didn't that's why you posted those headlines.
And even the headlines you posted shows you are wrong. They are offering 1 million loans or loans to 1 million people. Not 1 million dollar loans

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 4:23pm
bemeruca:

Idiot, when talking about tariffs he also mentioned 1000% this is why you are clueless talking about someone you don't understand.

Only stupid people does not know when to take something literally and you checked that box
https://twitter.com/KamalaHQ/status/1844453396658463015?t=kkPlDjIXWxvwiHrgGdkgoQ&s=19

Dumdum where in what I posted was 1000% mentioned?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:31pm
raumdeuter:

What was edited? You have no common sense and have been programmed to believe what your overlords tell you. You coon

That is why your life is filled with excuses of why you have failed at evertyhing

If only there was a thing you go to and research information so you wouldn't always sound like an idiot.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 4:31pm
IjeBos:
Great ad by Bautista.
I never understood this faux tough guy appeal of Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1LMC9sPVWY

Paid for by guys who can still see their own.... lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:34pm
LordReed:

Dumdum where in what I posted was 1000% mentioned?

Bait and switch 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Trump said somethings about tariff, I said don't take him literally because he is just talking about tariff as a tool not necessarily what he will do with it. I said to know he is not speaking literally look at how he used it in his last administration. Ewu like you who do not understand anything says he meant it literally. Okay, that's how Ewu like you did with the bloodbath controversy.

SO WHERE DID I SAY YOU POSTED ANYTHING ABOUT 1000%

you cannot even understand the point i am making.
I was asking you, do you also take him literally when he said he will put 1000% tariffs? Use your head man.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:43pm
IjeBos:

If only there was a thing you go to and research information so you wouldn't always sound like an idiot.

You are massively stupid 🤣🤣

raumdeuter:

Bret Baier was not the reason Kamala was dodging questions all through and couldn't answer basic questions

Baier: More than 70% of Americans say the country is on the wrong track. If you're turning the page, you've been in office for 3.5 years
Kamala: "And Donald Trump has been running for office."
Baier: "But you've been the person holding the office."

The interview was live. Nothing was edited.

Okay, Bret posted the wrong clip, which is edited. There is no way you will not post an edited clip of the potion you wanted to show.

You are feeding on the media trying to convince you that Harris did badly because of Bret baier and fox news
Guess what stupid, on the friendly networks she has been doing bad 🤣🤣

This is why your life is full of excuses.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 4:49pm
bemeruca:

Bait and switch 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Trump said somethings about tariff, I said don't take him literally because he is just talking about tariff as a tool not necessarily what he will do with it. I said to know he is not speaking literally look at how he used it in his last administration. Ewu like you who do not understand anything says he meant it literally. Okay, that's how Ewu like you did with the bloodbath controversy.

SO WHERE DID I SAY YOU POSTED ANYTHING ABOUT 1000%

you cannot even understand the point i am making.
I was asking you, do you also take him literally when he said he will put 1000% tariffs? Use your head man.

Dumdum even acknowledges I never said anything about 1000% so who is the one doing bait and switch if not you. What has tariff on ALL IMPORTS got to do with your 1000% nonsense?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:04pm
LordReed:

Dumdum even acknowledges I never said anything about 1000% so who is the one doing bait and switch if not you. What has tariff on ALL IMPORTS got to do with your 1000% nonsense?

Idiot, again, you can't understand 🤣🤣🤣 where did I ever say you said that?

Because he is not speaking literally which is what I am trying to get into your thicko.

Reference is his last admit where he uses tariffs.
Anyone with an ounce of brain can figure this sadly, some people fall below.

It has everything to do with it because I am saying he is not speaking literally.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4526) (4527) (4528) (4529) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Obrigardo and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.