Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,769 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1723661 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (4201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 12:00pm On May 12, 2020
DCatt:
Keep flaunting your ignorance, you dumb talking head!
melonhead on a d1ld0! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 1:11pm On May 12, 2020
obixcel:
Lol..so who's concerned with the spate of crimes amongst Blacks - killing each other and turning hundreds black children to orphans, and mothers to widows?. Who's crying out on their behalf and advocating for an end to dis carnage if really Black lives matter?
Why not take up the cause? Why not start an advocacy group that tackles black on black violence or white on white violence or even black on white violence? People form groups to highlight their area of interest? What's your area of interest. You can't be critical of others for not fighting your own cause, it sounds illogical

Black lives matter was formed to protest and highlight the disproportionate Police brutality and unfair treatments of blacks by mainly white Police officers. If you are angry for that, form another advocacy group that support and justifies Police brutality on black to counter them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 1:33pm On May 12, 2020
DCatt:
Exactly!

Blacks are just 13% of the population but 48% of the murder victims, 52% of the murderers and 95% of black murders are by fellow blacks.

Until black people are ready to tell themselves home truth, they will continue to go in circle.

Even if we were to accept your warped statistics, don't you think that the disproportionate number of violent crimes amongst Blacks is a symptom of centuries of the violent condition under which blacks lived in America? Don't you think limited educational, social and economic opportunities available to blacks in comparison with their while counterparts is responsible for the high poverty rate and thus higher crime rate among black communities?

Look at this statistics among blacks in the USA;

Among racial and ethnic groups, African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27.4 percent, followed by Hispanics at 26.6 percent and whites at 9.9 percent.

45.8 percent of young black children (under age 6) live in poverty, compared to 14.5 percent of white children.
http://www.stateofworkingamerica.org/index.html%3Fp=4193.html

Should the US not be thinking of providing more educational and economic opportunities for the black communities instead of stereotyping them to justify their murder?

Finally, if you hate blacks so much that you consider them criminals, what are you doing in a black dominated forum?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 1:55pm On May 12, 2020
whitelotus:

Where is your proof that he called it a European virus?
Go and research for yourself, I can't waste my time spoon feeding lazy liberals. He was on video saying the virus came from Europe. It was all over the internet yesterday. Seek and you will surely find

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 2:29pm On May 12, 2020
whitelotus:

Where is your proof that he called it a European virus?
Here is an article with the video attached

https://saraacarter.com/gov-cuomo-calls-coronavirus-a-european-virus-throughout-his-press-conference/amp/

Make sure you watch the video and hear it from his own mouth. Relevant quote;

“Yes, we had this European virus attack us and nobody expected it. But we’re not only going to change our trajectory, we’re going to change the trajectory more dramatically than any place else in the nation.”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by whitelotus: 2:33pm On May 12, 2020
garetz:

Here is an article with the video attached

https://saraacarter.com/gov-cuomo-calls-coronavirus-a-european-virus-throughout-his-press-conference/amp/

Make sure you watch the video and hear it from his own mouth. Relevant quote;

“Yes, we had this European virus attack us and nobody expected it. But we’re not only going to change our trajectory, we’re going to change the trajectory more dramatically than any place else in the nation.”

As usual, you are full of shite and fake news

Cuomo added, “By the time we moved, the virus had travelled from China to Europe. And then, people are getting on flights from Europe coming to New York, 2 million travellers, 2 million travellers came from Europe. We had no idea."

The quote alone shows that he knows and agrees that the origin of the Virus is from china.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wickedtuna: 2:34pm On May 12, 2020
GalaticHorde:
no fun in it grin cheesy not like the other twerp wink especially since unlike it, I can't be sure you are a certified looney cheesy
okay then, you can take your trolling somewhere else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 2:43pm On May 12, 2020
whitelotus:

The quote alone shows that he knows and agrees that the origin of the Virus is from china.
You are a total dumbass, you see the reason why I don't need to waste my time with lazy liberals like you? Did he call it a European virus or not? You clowns have been all over the place calling anyone who said it's a Chinese virus a racist but you're cool with your idiotic liberal leaders calling it a European virus? Another wonderful attempt at shifting the goalposts again but you failed again.

Facts: Democrats attack anyone calling it the Chinese virus

Democrats are cool with their leaders calling it a European virus

= Democrats are Chinese shills!!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 2:58pm On May 12, 2020
whitelotus:

You're the one full of shite and arguing like a headless chicken. You asked someone to provide evidence that Cuomo called the Coronavirus a European virus and he provided it including the video evidence and you're now saying something else. I watched the video and he called it a European virus just like the person you quoted said so what are you arguing about? All you liberals are the same, e be like say Dem dey finger una brain from village. Mtcheew sad

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 3:12pm On May 12, 2020
GalaticHorde:
duuude! That I typed evoluted never meant I implied it was a word grin that was me mocking your claims to being forward evolved of all the most laughable sh**t you are claiming grin grin that was waaaaay hilarious i couldn't resist taking a dig at you for the entire irony of the very bold claim so, way to score a null and void point house nigger stuck at an evolutionary deadend cheesy

Secondly, I am neither a sage nor have delusions of grandeur grin that's all you! You are the one claiming to have seen the light, this all started when you stupidly thought the term field nigger is or should be an insult to a black American and when caught you doubled down in typical tRumpetskin fashion proselytising imaginary scenarios of so called black liberals caught in a fictional entrapment of deceit even with the hypocrisy of what your mirror should be showing you everyday cheesy grin plus Historically, your negroid subset are the ones known to assume airs of superiority over other slaves, watch django or roots for reference, go back and read your earlier posts and also, you'd know this if you learned the least bit of American history on slavery so, waaay to project yourself on another person, well done! who did you learn that from wet dog? tRumpfff? cheesy grin aha! No surprises there

And thirdly, I wouldn't trust wikipedia as an academic resource but still I will take your claim on the theory of orthogenesis and feel no shame whatsoever for letting you score a wee lil point for research grin cheesy so, are you feeling special now? grin cheesy does this buttress your delusions of perceived superiority in any way wet dog? grin cheesy does it even change the fact that your are less than a mongrel b1tch from tRump's kennels? grin cheesy bwahahahahahahaha grin cheesy what I'd give to be able to see your face now a die in a gale of laughter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now lemme be serious a bit, you've been making claims on my behalf, projecting your character and stupidity on me so, just to avoid further misrepresentations, here is what I claim to be....I am a self conscious, history conscious and race conscious black man. Can you chew on that?
ekpa! grin grin grin grin grin
Another convoluted junk epistle from Mr. Pathetic Homo ignoramus. I don't have any brain cells to kill today though so I'll throw this right in the trash bin where it belongs. You and your fellow plantation niggers should be extra careful when you go scavenging for food in the dustbins as you usually do, you may just run into this stinking pile of cow dung your brain just vomited.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 3:17pm On May 12, 2020
GalaticHorde:
bwahahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin you remind me of one of Jeff Dunham's characters, Jose jalapinho cheesy cheesy, like him, you are irrelevant without a stick, so since you're obviously brainless, grin we will call you melonhead on a d1ld0! grin grin grin after all, that's all you are! a breathing d1ld0! cheesy #mailordergroom! #gigolo! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy smiley
He just told you "monkey projecting" and you proved him right by laughing like a mentally deranged black monkey undecided. Which sane human being laughs like this Pathetic!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 4:05pm On May 12, 2020
Behold the President of the United States of America, the most stable, most intelligent genius ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwT_E5PyNDM

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 4:09pm On May 12, 2020
For those who are interested, link to Supreme Court Oral Argument on Congressional Subpoenas for President Trump's Financial Records

https://www.c-span.org/video/?471675-1/supreme-court-oral-argument-congressional-subpoenas-president-trumps-financial-records

The Supreme Court hears oral argument via teleconference due to the coronavirus pandemic. This oral argument involves consolidated cases dealing with congressional subpoenas to third party companies for President Trump’s financial records.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 4:11pm On May 12, 2020
ijedeikorodu:
Behold the President of the United States of America, the most stable, most intelligent genius ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwT_E5PyNDM

He did exactly what he should do, the journalists were asking gotcha questions and he dropped the mic on them like a boss. They can come back when they have serious questions to ask.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 4:24pm On May 12, 2020
coluka:

He just told you "monkey projecting" and you proved him right by laughing like a mentally deranged black monkey undecided. Which sane human being laughs like this Pathetic!!!
yay! The house nigger is back! cheesy what took you so long? Never mind i don't care cheesy and the hell if i care what you or it thinks, and just for the hell of it bwahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 4:30pm On May 12, 2020
coluka:

Another convoluted junk epistle from Mr. Pathetic Homo ignoramus. I don't have any brain cells to kill today though so I'll throw this right in the trash bin where it belongs. You and your fellow plantation niggers should be extra careful when you go scavenging for food in the dustbins as you usually do, you may just run into this stinking pile of cow dung your brain just vomited.
the emptiness of your cranium has abso-fucking-lutely nuffing to do with me house slave, riddle me this, you don't have brain cells to resuscitate on my post yet you go ahead and mention me.........twice cool me thinks you've run out of any arguments to put forward! And since that's is the case, you resort to talking about your brain cells deficiency (which particular type of brain cells you refuse to state) and eating from trash dumps (projecting a bit too much i think cheesy) and just for effect again, you're worth faaar less than a mongrel bitches whelp from your massa tRump's kennels house nigger grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 4:33pm On May 12, 2020
wickedtuna:
okay then, you can take your trolling somewhere else.
your yeye left blokos there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy b4 i send my fishing trawler after you grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:39pm On May 12, 2020
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 4:47pm On May 12, 2020
obixcel:
Black Lives Matter group are the most hypocritical set of people I have ever seen. If a white man or cop kills a black man there's fire on d mountain..Sporadic protest would ensue; But if it is a Black on black crime Or Black on white crime = *crickets* Radio silence grin grin grin
not sorry to say this but I call stupiditee on this comment right now, sometimes it is better to be quiet than to say something absofuckinglutely stupid in the perceived defence of conservatism! This is a murder with clear cut racial undertones receiving condemnation across the political spectrum and you a black man in Nigeria can be this f00lish to make this kind of statement? Even from you I am surprised honestly, you may think this is far from you but GOD forbid it may as well have been someone close to you and will you be making that kind of comparison then or demanding for justice?
And to put your stupeed post into perspective, when there's a black on black crime, justice by the state or retribution by the aggrieved blacks follows suit immediately to balance the scales but almost every time it is a white on black crime or police on black crime the scales are never balanced sometimes even with public outcry and overwhelming evidence hence #Black lives matter! I hope that simplifies it for you and stops you from making such a morally reprehensible stupeed post in the future! Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 12, 2020
Zuorom:

He did exactly what he should do, the journalists were asking gotcha questions and he dropped the mic on them like a boss. They can come back when they have serious questions to ask.
some of the questions are just stupid, same thing with Jim. they wont't ask questions on how things can get better. Jim will be like you said the corona will go away what do you have to say to people who feel you got it wrong?m

like wtf!!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wickedtuna: 4:59pm On May 12, 2020
GalaticHorde:
your yeye left blokos there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy b4 i send my fishing trawler after you grin grin
:Dyou are not normal this man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 5:13pm On May 12, 2020
GalaticHorde:
the emptiness of your cranium has abso-fucking-lutely nuffing to do with me house slave, riddle me this, you don't have brain cells to resuscitate on my post yet you go ahead and mention me.........twice cool me thinks you've run out of any arguments to put forward! And since that's is the case, you resort to talking about your brain cells deficiency (which particular type of brain cells you refuse to state) and eating from trash dumps (projecting a bit too much i think cheesy) and just for effect again, you're worth faaar less than a mongrel bitches whelp from your massa tRump's kennels house nigger grin
I don't know who you are trying to impress by throwing around words you don't know the meaning of but you need to quit trying while you have any shred of dignity left because you're making an absolute fool of yourself. I said I have no brain cells to kill reading your dung pile of an epistle and you think that's synonymous with the word "resuscitate"? I have said it before, having this amount of ignorance and delusions of grandeur combined in one individual is the perfect recipe for creating the monstrous, idiotic and worthless vermin you have become. Please keep a dictionary beside you to check the meaning of words that are far above your pay grade before you murder the English language with the grammatical blunders you are making here.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 5:29pm On May 12, 2020
GalaticHorde:
yay! The house nigger is back! cheesy what took you so long? Never mind i don't care cheesy and the hell if i care what you or it thinks, and just for the hell of it bwahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy smiley
What took me so long? The stench of putrefaction coming from your rotten brain was so suffocating that one had to take a break to catch some air in the real world with real humans. Nothing good can come out of spending all my time with an epitome of idiocy like you. And quit pretending you're laughing like a monkey just for the hell of it. Nah, that's your real nature Mr. Prehistoric ape. You can't do it any other way, a monkey's always gonna monkey around and that's what you are, a Monkey!! An antediluvian monkey at that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 5:30pm On May 12, 2020
This infographic is embarrassing, of course the arguement / debate might be that the US is more than 6x bigger in population than South Korea

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:40pm On May 12, 2020
Everything you have known about this man till date shows you he is defected. He is not OK at all. Clear your mind of any narrative and it will be clear trump does not believe the virus, he sees it as a 'deep state' plot, that's why he tried so hard to deflect to Obamagate. trump is involved in some deep hole, because why allowing mostly black people who are majorly democrat voting block to be decimated by this virus, 56% of deaths are blacks, that's why you still see these white people protests coming up because they have seen it. Isn't that evil?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 8:28pm On May 12, 2020
coluka:

What took me so long? The stench of putrefaction coming from your rotten brain was so suffocating that one had to take a break to catch some air in the real world with real humans. Nothing good can come out of spending all my time with an epitome of idiocy like you. And quit pretending you're laughing like a monkey just for the hell of it. Nah, that's your real nature Mr. Prehistoric ape. You can't do it any other way, a monkey's always gonna monkey around and that's what you are, a Monkey!! An antediluvian monkey at that.
aaw! shocked so cute, the mongrel is throwing tantrums, maybe I should toss it a bone... grin

Or not! grin grin grin bwahahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy in the late heath ledger's voice why so serious? cheesy grin cheesy grin get under your thin arrogant skin pwoor weettle wet doggy? Bwahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 8:38pm On May 12, 2020
coluka:

I don't know who you are trying to impress by throwing around words you don't know the meaning of but you need to quit trying while you have any shred of dignity left because you're making an absolute fool of yourself. I said I have no brain cells to kill reading your dung pile of an epistle and you think that's synonymous with the word "resuscitate"? I have said it before, having this amount of ignorance and delusions of grandeur combined in one individual is the perfect recipe for creating the monstrous, idiotic and worthless vermin you have become. Please keep a dictionary beside you to check the meaning of words that are far above your pay grade before you murder the English language with the grammatical blunders you are making here.
how many brain cells have you lost so far? grin nah scratch that, count the digits on your mangy paws first grin
Nah just forget it, I don't do cruelty to animals.

P.S like i said earlier, delusions of grandeur is your thing not mine but your projection on me is......predictable and on sparing with words, duuuude! Stop deluding yourself cool I could go ahead and take you up on that and mop the floor with you, your dictionary and your university but that would be me pulling a you and that's a character I'm not going to get into as that would make me a hypocrite so I'll keep doing same thing that's been irking you.........bwahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 8:42pm On May 12, 2020
wickedtuna:
:Dyou are not normal this man
lol cheesy grin I don't know why, since you quoted me the other day I have been daydreaming of tunapies, tuna sandwich, tuna sushi and many edible things tuna cheesy I don't know, I think the universe is trying to send me a message, what do you think? cheesy grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 9:28pm On May 12, 2020
GalaticHorde:
how many brain cells have you lost so far? grin nah scratch that, count the digits on your mangy paws first grin
Nah just forget it, I don't do cruelty to animals.

P.S like i said earlier, delusions of grandeur is your thing not mine but your projection on me is......predictable and on sparing with words, duuuude! Stop deluding yourself cool I could go ahead and take you up on that and mop the floor with you, your dictionary and your university but that would be me pulling a you and that's a character I'm not going to get into as that would make me a hypocrite so I'll keep doing same thing that's been irking you.........bwahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Oh please shut the hell up!!! You've exposed yourself as an intellectual Lilliputian that doesn't know the meaning of a simple word like resuscitate yet you want to deceive yourself by believing you are my peer in learning. You pulling a me? Lol grin grin grin, you make me laugh, you could never be in my league even if you combined all the intelligence of all your family tree past, present and future together. Just thinking of the kind of gene combinations that it would require to produce a degenerate sack of dogshit like you makes me wanna puke. You're obviously descended from a long line of anencephalic dolts hence you ended up as an obnoxious piece of shít. I don't blame you, just like an apple never falls far from the apple tree, you can't do better than the generation of dumbos you were born to. Accept my sympathies dunce, yours is a hopeless situation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wickedtuna: 9:31pm On May 12, 2020
GalaticHorde:
lol cheesy grin I don't know why, since you quoted me the other day I have been daydreaming of tunapies, tuna sandwich, tuna sushi and many edible things tuna cheesy I don't know, I think the universe is trying to send me a message, what do you think? cheesy grin
its good vibes

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 9:37pm On May 12, 2020
GalaticHorde:
aaw! shocked so cute, the mongrel is throwing tantrums, maybe I should toss it a bone... grin

Or not! grin grin grin bwahahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy in the late heath ledger's voice why so serious? cheesy grin cheesy grin get under your thin arrogant skin pwoor weettle wet doggy? Bwahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin
You're so Pathetic! To be pitied rather than humored. Even a nursery school pupil has a better mental capacity than you could ever munster. It's as if I am having an exchange with a toddler. Do yourself a favor and turn yourself into the nearest lunatic asylum you can find. Your mental deterioration is clearly getting worse by the day. When a primeval ape starts hallucinating about dogs, what can be done for it? No hope!! On the other hand, maybe these hallucinations are just symptoms of "evoluting" since that's a thing in your imaginary alternate universe. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 9:55pm On May 12, 2020
coluka:

Oh please shut the hell up!!! You've exposed yourself as an intellectual Lilliputian that doesn't know the meaning of a simple word like resuscitate yet you want to deceive yourself by believing you are my peer in learning. You pulling a me? Lol grin grin grin, you make me laugh, you could never be in my league even if you combined all the intelligence of all your family tree past, present and future together. Just thinking of the kind of gene combinations that it would require to produce a degenerate sack of dogshit like you makes me wanna puke. You're obviously descended from a long line of anencephalic dolts hence you ended up as an obnoxious piece of shít. I don't blame you, just like an apple never falls far from the apple tree, you can't do better than the generation of dumbos you were born to. Accept my sympathies dunce, yours is a hopeless situation.

You are so clever and you don't know the difference between plantation and house nigga.

What's up with biting my lines, you doorknob.

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (4201) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.