Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,772 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:39 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1746603 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (4230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:18am On May 17, 2020
Trapping:

You said more than this in 2016 and you were giving thorough beatings. Probably, like a weasel you have recovered from the smashings and have started running your mouth like a pregnant woman, we will not fail to beat your sorry ass again this year. WE who own AMERICA decide who becomes the president of this great country and not Oshodi "pick pocketers" like you. We will surprise you and your fake news media again this year.
Who is we. Village hunter who don't even know what It looks like inside an Aircraft. Which city you live and what county and state in US. You are really a sick con man.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 3:19am On May 17, 2020
Abbeybailey:
All the years we have been going on with these guys, not single one of them can get a US visa because Trump hates them with all the fibre in his cells but the foools are struck with Stockholm Syndrome. How do a black man from Africa supports a self confessed Nazi lover.

Maybe because they live far from here, the drumpfy is clamping down on anyone with no white skin.. I can bet it, most of these guys are just trolls or something.. No sensible black person shill for the racist POS.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:21am On May 17, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Maybe because they live far from here, the drumpfy is clamping down on anyone with no white skin.. I can bet it, most of these guys are just trolls or something.. No sensible black person shill for the racist POS.
The foools here don't know that. If the Orange buffon don't give a fvck about the Blacks and Hispanics in America, I doubt if he think of them in a continent he called a shiiithole. I am beginning to believe these born losers are truly trolls. Last election in 2016, the Orange pig got 8% of African Americans votes and i doubt if he will get 6% this Nov. We do not want a vile racist leading a diverse country like America.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 3:22am On May 17, 2020
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Trapping(m): 3:23am On May 17, 2020
Abbeybailey:
All the years we have been going on with these guys, not single one of them can get a US visa because Trump hates them with all the fibre in his cells but the foools are struck with Stockholm Syndrome. How do a black man from Africa supports a self confessed Nazi lover.

Look at the idio.t who claims to live in the USA, a country he can only dream of; yet does not know elementary school and simple grammar rules of singular and plural nouns. Boy! no wonder you want Trump gone, so that you and your ilks can sneak into the US under refuge migrant visa. We don't want you here, ok? Now Choke on it!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:24am On May 17, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_biden-6247.html

This is the latest polling on battle ground states.
The brainstems won't believe that. They only believe the propaganda emanating from Fake and Racist Faux News.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 3:24am On May 17, 2020
Trapping:

Look at the idio.t that claims to live in the USA, A country he can only dream of; yet does not know elementary school and simple grammar rules of singular and plural nouns. Boy! no wonder you want Trump gone, so that you and your ilks can sneak into the US under refuge migrant visa. We don't want you here, ok? Now Choke on it!

Drumpf is only winning among uneducated white voters, says much about the clowns that shill for the racist POS.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:25am On May 17, 2020
Trapping:

Look at the idio.t that claims to live in the USA, A country he can only dream of; yet does not know elementary school and simple grammar rules of singular and plural nouns. Boy! no wonder you want Trump gone, so that you and your ilks can sneak into the US under refuge migrant visa. We don't want you here, ok? Now Choke on it!
Dummy, tell me one thing that's wrong in that statement. Mr Labotomized. You are truly lobotomized. You are truly sick. I do not need a visa and never needed one in my life. Comprehend that in your fractured medulla.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 3:29am On May 17, 2020
The house is investigating the firing of the inspector general at the state department who's going at Pompeo abuse of office.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 3:29am On May 17, 2020
Oloriburuku omo ofo ni e!
GalaticHorde:
you're a Yoruba boy sef? cheesy le se wa nse bi omo ale wink cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

#melonhead on a d1ld0 cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:32am On May 17, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:
The house is investigating the firing of the inspector general at the state department who's going at Pompeo abuse of office.
Yep, they need to. The Cockwomble wants to turn the country into his personal business where he lords over his workers but he forgot that America is a country governed by the Rules of Law. The Orange cultists here are so used to their despotic leaders whacking them on their heads and they are wishing the same for us. We never trumpers will hound him out of our National discuss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:35am On May 17, 2020
The scam guy 419 Trapping who wants to bet $1.000 is done with his N200 recharge card. He's gone hustling for another one. Save your money and don't forget to buy your gari for your breakfast in the morning. Poor soul.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:53am On May 17, 2020
By the way, this is graduation time of the year in US for High School and College Students. Most of those high schoolers will be turning 18 or already 18 years old and most of them will register to vote to take their country back from agents of Hate and Division. Congrats to all graduates and success is yours in the near future.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 3:57am On May 17, 2020
Please watch this 16 mins video and see the dangerous precedent this black judge is setting for innocent black people who will suffer the same fate in the hands of some racist white judges. I still don't know how people who have experienced injustice like black Americans can help to destroy innocent people.

I know the liberals here won't see anything wrong in this because they have no sense of justice, but will scream racist when white judges start doing same to black people or when this judge is impeached and forced to lose his bench.

These are names you will hear in the video

Eric Holder = Obama's Attorney General

Judge Sullivan = The black rogue activist judge who is violating Gen. Flynn's rights

The new assistant judge worked with Bob Mueller's collusion investigation.

Flynn's previous lawyer who advised him to plead guilty works for Holder's law firm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1K8Ln93rKs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 4:13am On May 17, 2020
Agent of division and hate will not only lose the upcoming elections, they will go to prison and some will pay the ultimate price. The members of the political party that is lying, cheating, projecting and framing others while bringing shame and destruction to America will no longer enjoy peace in this God's own land(United States) their children will not eat the good of this land, their portion will be pain and sorrows as long as they walk on United States soil, together with their fans and followers. May this land(America)bless protect and support those who love and take care of it, and curse those who hate it and seek for its destruction. Amin!
Abbeybailey:
By the way, this is graduation time of the year in US for High School and College Students. Most of those high schoolers will be turning 18 or already 18 years old and most of them will register to vote to take their country back from agents of Hate and Division. Congrats to all graduates and success is yours in the near future.

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 4:29am On May 17, 2020
So Dr Fraud-ci knew about Hydroxy chloroquine as far back as 2005! He called Chloroquine "a wonder medicine" back then, so what changed?

And why is Dr Birx saying she doesn't believe anything coming out of the CDC?

Also, why is Dr Fauci all of a sudden using mask? He didn't use mask since the outbreak in January but in the middle of May when Covid 19 cases are going down, he's now wearing mask. Even reporters are shown below not wearing masks during press conference at the white house in April.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 6:23am On May 17, 2020
Kopfschaaamerzens:

You know this from your backwaters? Where have you ever be in Kansas City? Plus Kansas City is in Missouri and not in Kansas. Stay talking about your backwaters.

Doesn't matter, Missouri is a solid red state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 6:30am On May 17, 2020
To that epitome of imbecility that calls himself galatichorde, I won't waste my time quoting all the inanities you dumped up there so this should suffice for all of them. Firstly dummy, you dare not blame autocorrect for your blunders because they are numerous and you've actually spent days pathetically trying to cover for one of them but your arguments are miserably hollow, so much so that you have been reduced to a pitiful repetition of "I don't care" like the brainless, monotonous zombie you are.

Secondly, I see you have now coalesced all your battle armoury behind the "primordial ape" argument because you foolishly think you're winning it. Lol grin, I was right about you being the dumbest of the unholy Trinity of liberal stupidity on Nairaland. I even gave you a clue as to where you were missing it and after all these days you still couldn't figure it out. Absolutely pathetic is what you are!! You focused on one definition of primordial which is around or at the beginning of the world but primordial has a lot of other meanings. Of course you'd have to be well read to know that which I can't say for an intellectually challenged dullard like you. Primordial also means, "at or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time." This definition is more commonly used in paleontology, geology and sometimes in anthropology (that's hoping this obtuse orangutan I'm writing to knows the meaning of those words). Hence you will find in paleontology, the usage of the term primordial to describe several animals not just apes. It simply means this animals lived either at the beginning of a specific period of time in evolution history or they lived at the beginning of a specific course of events in evolution history. It also applies to specific events that are suspected to have occurred before the time it's widely accepted that all such events occured.

Another way you totally missed it is that the definition of primordial as meaning 'at the beginning of the world" means totally different things in different views of the world's origins. Let me use an example you're most likely to be familiar with. In most religions, all animals including man were created at the beginning of the world so they are all literally primordial. Hence in religious studies, you find lots of primordial men and animals.

I have tried to dumb this down as much as possible for even a dimwit like you to grasp but considering the severely diminished mental capabilities observed in all plantation niggers, I seriously doubt that you that has been identified as the dumbest of them all, the fool's fool, the unrivaled homo ignoramus himself can understand even this dumbed down explanation. Now scurry off and go do some learning, I just hope I won't come back here to hear robotic repetitions of "I don't care" from you for the next couple of weeks.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 7:40am On May 17, 2020
Trapping:

Billionaire! I'm not about scamming you. After all what's $200 to a (project induced) billionaire. You initially said we should go for a bet, and I retorted that I'm game, so who's scamming who now. Please don't derail this sweet bet. Let's stake the bet NOW!!

@PDP Guy, wouldn't it be more fun, if you moderated this bet? Just to keep this forum more lively. Please do something!
Stop wasting your time on that loud mouthed coward called Abbeybailey/ Lucasbalo. He is a well known online chest beater and noisemaker but once anybody accepts his challenge, he will run like the coward he is. It's easy to claim anything online but only the real step up when shit gets real. You have proven yourself ready for a real challenge but the cowardly Abbeybailey is the one to chicken out as usual. The funny thing is that you're the third person I know that has accepted his challenge here and on every single occasion he chickened out. Stop wasting your time with that noisemaker, he will never show up for a real challenge.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 7:47am On May 17, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Drumpf is only winning among uneducated white voters, says much about the clowns that shill for the racist POS.
Really? Same way Clinton was winning among all demographics until election night. Says much about how dumb you are to still be believing fake news polls. Just on Tuesday In California, the polls were predicting a tight race for the CA25 congressional seat, they even rated it lean Democrat only for the Republican to trash the Democrat with double figures. The fake news polls have always favoured Democrats but as usual, reality always tells a different story. Help yourself and reduce your high hopes now because the higher your hopes, the bigger will be your disappointment in November

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:54am On May 17, 2020
garetz:

Stop wasting your time on that loud mouthed coward called Abbeybailey/ Lucasbalo. He is a well known online chest beater and noisemaker but once anybody accepts his challenge, he will run like the coward he is. It's easy to claim anything online but only the real step up when shit gets real. You have proven yourself ready for a real challenge but the cowardly Abbeybailey is the one to chicken out as usual. The funny thing is that you're the third person I know that has accepted his challenge here and on every single occasion he chickened out. Stop wasting your time with that noisemaker, he will never show up for a real challenge.
Another Okrika wearing loudmouth. Why don't any of you Orange pig lovers show your face. Want me to send money to a faceless scammer telling me to send money to some betting account. Tell your friend to at least show his face. What's it about that you losers can't comprehend.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 8:01am On May 17, 2020
Trapping:

The billionaire! I am also game for a thousand dollars. Please lets make this a deal. Youre beginning to behave like a woman. Quite the talking and whining and lets do this deal.
E be like say u no know that guy. You will wait from now till eternity before he will ever accept. He's only good at boasting but when it's time to back it up with action, he will japa grin. We sabi am well for here, no be today e start.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 8:01am On May 17, 2020
garetz:

Really? Same way Clinton was winning among all demographics until election night. Says much about how dumb you are to still be believing fake news polls. Just on Tuesday In California, the polls were predicting a tight race for the CA25 congressional seat, they even rated it lean Democrat only for the Republican to trash the Democrat with double figures. The fake news polls have always favoured Democrats but as usual, reality always tells a different story. Help yourself and reduce your high hopes now because the higher your hopes, the bigger will be your disappointment in November

What waste of breathe, he lost by three million votes and only won with 77k votes in three states. Go back and learn before coming here to expose your stupidity. All the polls are accurate about national polling and the swing state are within the margin of error.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:03am On May 17, 2020
Mintum:

E be like say u no know that guy. You will wait from now till eternity before he will ever accept. He's only good at boasting but when it's time to back it up with action, he will japa grin. We sabi am well for here, no be today e start.
Another of the losers club. What's the big deal about you guys hiding your faces. In your Village, your elders send money to faceless people. Bunch of hungry Orange buffoon worshippers. At the sound of $, they are all going into mental organism.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:05am On May 17, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

What waste of breathe, he lost by three million votes and only won with 77k votes in three states. Go back and learn before coming here to expose your stupidity. All the polls are accurate about national polling and the swing state are within the margin of error.
Those 3rd world foools are not sophisticated enough to grasp what you are saying. I am happy none of these trolls can vote on Nov 3rd.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:10am On May 17, 2020
The same guys that will change their monikers on nairaland and be begging for money saying the lockdown is bringing undue hardship on them are foaming in the mouth. No wonder the scam artist Trapping wants me to open a betting account and give him my account. I am not the source of your misery in life. It's your worthless and inept leaders who mortgaged your future while throwing their crumps off their dinner tables to you guys. That's what we don't want America to be.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 8:43am On May 17, 2020
real obamagate blown wide open

men obama is a terrorist grin

thanks fox news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V9cNKygNEI&t=0s
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 9:17am On May 17, 2020
DCatt:
So Dr Fraud-ci knew about Hydroxy chloroquine as far back as 2005! He called Chloroquine "a wonder medicine" back then, so what changed?

And why is Dr Birx saying she doesn't believe anything coming out of the CDC?

Also, why is Dr Fauci all of a sudden using mask? He didn't use mask since the outbreak in January but in the middle of May when Covid 19 cases are going down, he's now wearing mask. Even reporters are shown below not wearing masks during press conference at the white house in April.

How do you retards think for God sake??.
Do we have covid19 in 2005 to be spewing this trash or is chloroquine now a wonder drug that cure every diseases including HIV ?
Also since you people hardly listen to real news except faux news,here you have it....every visitors to the white house including workers are now required to wear face masks after some white house staffs tested positive to the virus.
You people should try to stay current nah and stop vomiting garbages everytime.
shame !!!.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 9:23am On May 17, 2020
ribbit:
real obamagate blown wide open

men obama is a terrorist grin

thanks fox news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V9cNKygNEI&t=0s

Project Ukraine....failed

Sex allegations....failed..

Its now obamagate that is the next propaganda in order to take Biden down..
You fools have failed already but keep exposing your stupidity to the world to see how deranged you people really are.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:32am On May 17, 2020
garetz:

Dude is obviously suffering from inferiority complex. If he ain’t chest beating then he’s shouting VISA up and down. He has used the word VISA more than anyone else on this thread. He sees living in the US as a lifetime accomplishment.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Trapping(m): 9:39am On May 17, 2020
Abbeybailey:
The scam guy 419 Trapping who wants to bet $1.000 is done with his N200 recharge card. He's gone hustling for another one. Save your money and don't forget to buy your gari for your breakfast in the morning. Poor soul.

I live in US. So it's night on this part of the world. Even now is 4:30AM. I'm not like you who has nothing to do with his life and is on nairaland 24/7. I run and manage businesses here, and I only just woke up because I have an early morning conference calls/meetings. People like me don't want Trump out because by being bullish on the economy and cutting down on some useless regulations he's helping to restore investors confidence on the dwindling economy, which was left behind by your gay lord Obama.

Though the economy is bad and people are losing out of jobs (due to covid-19), nonetheless, if you can reach out to me, I will help your depleted life. Once again, I'm sorry about the fact you're never gonna step your foot into the US because it is Trump till 2024 and even beyond. However, I will advice you to try your luck with Namibian or South African visa. If you have any problems securing their visa, you may as usual reach out to me for help.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Trapping(m): 9:42am On May 17, 2020
Mintum:

I know him Wella, I just wanted to expose his poverty. But I feel bad having spent time on that worthless piece of garbage. I won't indulge him again. Such a poor thing!

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (4230) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.