Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,726 members, 7,935,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 10:22 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1850336 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (4363) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
ZooOga:

More than 40,000 people have signed the petition calling on Congress to impeach AG Bill Barr. Can you help us get to 50,000? Click here to sign:
https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/impeach-and-remove-attorney-general-barr?referrer=group-

Attorney General Barr must be impeached
Attorney General Bill Barr has repeatedly attacked the integrity of our justice system in order to personally and politically benefit the president and his allies. He has undermined the idea that all...

The Conti crisis near miss. shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

They are the American communists that are bent on destroying Western world civilisation.
Hmmm. The head coon herself, Candace Owens grin

Even Black Conservatives can't stand her. She is a piece of shyte.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
If this orange mor0n put all the efforts he put into protecting Confederate statues into protecting American lives from corona, America wont be in the situation it found itself today.

This is what happens when you elect idiots out of sentiments.

9 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
ribbit:
If this orange mor0n put all the efforts he put into protecting Confederate statues into protecting American lives from corona, America wont be in the situation it found itself today.

This is what happens when you elect idiots out of sentiments.
Gbam.
He doesn't even hide his stoopidity which is to the power of infinity grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
salford1:

Gbam.
the scum is out of control men..

Wonder why November is so long.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
salford1:

Hmmm. The head coon herself, Candace Owens grin

Even Black Conservatives can't stand her. She is a piece of shyte.
Quiet!! It's Black liberals and their white counterparts that can't stand her. Her intelligence and IQ is through the roof.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
obixcel:
Quiet!! It's Black liberals and their white counterparts that can't stand her. Her intelligence and IQ is through the roof.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
salford1:

Gbam.
If you like portray Trump d way you want, November will come and Trump will win. Then the joke will be on you and your libidiots. We will know who's d clown then.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
DCatt:

I'm sure you call your psychiatrist a psychosis suffering transgender too.

You lunatics always see in reverse.

Democrats who have been diagnosed with TDS exhibit more symptoms. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
salford1:

I'm not surprised at your inability to face d facts, instead you deflect with random pics. That's because you really don't have a functioning brain cell.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
obixcel:
He doesn't even have a brain and is naive. That's why I call them LIBIDIOTS
Libidiot is a very correct description of these idiots. A simple Google search would have shown him where Biden's campaign admitted that he misspoke and immediately tried to correct himself but the fool is too lazy to do even a simple Google search. I have said it before that asking liberals to do a research is like asking them to commit suicide. Very lazy cows.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
obixcel:
I'm not surprised at your inability to face d facts, instead you deflect with random pics. That's because you really don't have a functioning brain cell.
I thought I mentioned earlier that I don't reply Low IQ idiotts. Especially the IPOB ones grin

It's either you are very very dense, or you have mucus in your skull. Choose one.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
DCatt:

Kkk are democrats and are not welcome with us.

They are now called the No Clue Klan. cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
salford1:

I thought I mentioned earlier that I don't reply Low IQ idiotts. Especially the IPOB ones grin

It's either you are very very dense, or you have mucus in your skull. Choose one.
Bruh. You still dey here. Easy on these chimpanzees ooo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

They are now called the No Clue Klan. cool
Wow..very multicultural. These is the kind of KKK everyone would like to be part of. Diversity is our strength wink

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
garetz:

Libidiot is a very correct description of that these idiots. A simple Google search would have shown him where Biden's campaign admitted that he misspoke and immediately tried to correct himself but the fool is too lazy to do even a simple Google search. I have said it before that asking liberals to do a research is like asking them to commit suicide. Very lazy cows.
The Biden Campaign knew he mispoke, we all followed d aftermath drama. Yet some Libidiot like fartford or salford was sleeping all through d time, where was he? grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
DCatt:

Let's pray for Judge Joe Brown, the deepstate will soon go after him.

He spoke the hidden truth about Trump on how black people could not get loans for businesses in the 90's but Trump gave black people loans and when they tried to pay back, he would rip the check and tell them to keep it. The judge also spoke about how Trump bankrolled Rev. Jesse Jackson presidential campaign too.

May the Lord protect Judge Joe Brown who appreciative of Trump unlike others who would rather bite the fingers that fed them. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
salford1:
grin
That tactic can't win an election, we all saw similar stuff in 2016 with the Politicians, Media and Hollywood Elites all saying exact phrase. Trump won and they sh*t their pants grin grin grin It will happen again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
obixcel:
That tactic can't win an election, we all saw similar stuff in 2016 with the Politicians, Media and Hollywood Elites all saying exact phrase. Trump won and they sh*t their pants grin grin grin It will happen again.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Swamp rats on here are crazy af. Always all up in my mentions talking crazy shit about me but I'm not bothered. I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m ok with not being liked. I ain’t walking on egg shells and conforming to your B.S. Y’all weird.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
salford1:

Another deflection...you just posting carefully cut out pics which has nothing to do with what you are portraying. When Trump wins eventually I'll see where you will deflect to - maybe to your ignant hole where you came from.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
DCatt:

DNA help from Monica Lewinsky will go a long way.

Danny wants to know why only some black lives matter.

And Danny was warned about getting himself killed by Killary Clinton, if they could kill Chelsea's father and deny Bill Clinton his only child just because he's half black, the witch can do anything.

I believe Bill Clinton will start talking to his son when the wicked witch is swept away by Trumpstorm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BrtmOfjyvA

The democrats history of racism they want to hide forever, but will continue to come out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyRF6ETd1YQ

So they eventually murdered Webster Hubbell? cry I guess that will get rid of the evidence if Chelsea decides to carry out a DNA check. undecided

Last year, Williams also used his series of Father's Day tweets to suggest that Chelsea Clinton was a love child as well, born as a result of Hillary's alleged affair with Webster Hubbell (right)

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
obixcel:
Another deflection...you just posting carefully cut out pics which has nothing to do with what you are portraying. When Trump wins eventually I'll see where you will deflect to - maybe to your ignant hole where you came from.
No Your orange god would need to find his way home grin

9 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
ijedeikorodu:

Barr: Mail-in Ballots ‘Absolutely Opens the Floodgates to Fraud’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/06/21/barr-mail-in-ballots-absolutely-opens-the-floodgates-to-fraud/

Already looking for excuses to discredit the November election if Trump should lose

No. The Democrats' only hope of stealing the election is by mail fraud as they are used to doing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
Any of you catch the video out today? the BLM founder on camera admitting that they are trained Marxists. Black Lives Matter & Democrats are using black people as pawns in a chess game.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

No. The Democrats' only hope of stealing the election is by mail fraud as they are used to doing.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
garetz:

You are posting an opinion piece from fake news Washington Post as evidence? Can you mention the name of any republican or conservatives leader calling for banning of books or removing historical statues? That's a Democrat thing, they are the ones trying to turn the US to USSR
Mintum:

Fake news! Republicans have never advocated for banning books or erasing any kind of history, only Democrats are that stupid.
Anyone with a brain and the ability to be honest knows any source I provide for what you both ask for will be termed "fake news", so I guess the following wouldn't satisfy you.

https://www.newsweek.com/censorship-lgbtq-schools-694791

Do note that Republicans do not have a monopoly on book banning or history revisionism. Non-conservatives would gladly ban the Bible if they could.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
If you support Black Lives Matter, you are a communist & you don’t even realize it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
sexylassie2:

you misunderstood what i wrote

For example black people were looting during the protest, if a white person speak up against the looting he will be called a racist, if a black person speak up, he will be hated by other black people and liberal whites.

this is about people not taking responsiblity for their actions, and the inability of others to speak out against bad deeds of a particular group, or they will been seen as evil

Democrats are the problem. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Democrats are the problem. undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (4363) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: BotRascal(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.