Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,440 members, 7,961,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1901279 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (4452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
Minent:

Mtcheeew!
Correct response grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
donjazet:

If only you knew how senseless your comment is. Continue to be unnecessarily paranoid and apprehensive. Rightists always believing rubbish conspiracy theories.
I wonder how their brains works.
Always exercising fear left right and center

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Tunisia is a secular country then how come you are still contradicting yourself that it has a state religion so what exactly are you saying?You cannot have a state religion as a country and still be a secular nation.
You said that if there is no religion revolution will take place easily and I just countered it by telling you that is not true.
I am sure Libya,Syria,Egypt and other middleastern nations that were a part of the arab spring were secular too abi?
Stop spreading misinformation you have no verifiable fact to say that lack of religion in a country makes it easy for revolution.
There was even Roman catholicism during the time of the Protestant revolution and roman catholicism is a religion
You can tell history was not taught in her school.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
budaatum:

You can tell history was not taught in her school.
At all grin.T hey are only good at going to fake news sites to read junk conspiracies.
They are fond of spreading misinformation here and I usually ignore.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
Bluebyrd:

I posted a link to the video, other people here have also posted many more links to the videos. They are also available social media.
And of course, its all on video and a jury would just sit in court and watch those videos and acquit because obviously that's how the law works, or rather, how you'd like to believe the law works.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
sexylassie2:
The main aim of destroying religion by the leftists and liberals is to control society

If there is no God, there can be no religion; if there is no religion, there can be no morals; if there are no morals, there can be no self-control; if there is no self-control, there can be no social order, if there is no social order, there can be nothing but the chaos of competing desire.

btw, it is easy to cause a revolution in a country where religion have been destroyed than in a country like Nigeria where religion is strong.
You nailed it, that's why the godless fanatics are trying to eliminate everything that has to do with the knowledge of God from the US and promote every depravity possible on the face of the earth. Unfortunately most black Americans have fallen for their deception and that's why they will never progress.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
budaatum:

And of course, its all on video and a jury would just sit in court and watch those videos and acquit because obviously that's how the law works, or rather, how you'd like to believe the law works.

The jury will decide based on evidence and what evidence is better than video evidence?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Minent: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
sexylassie2:

sincerely speaking, you don't think

grin

This one loud oooo

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

At all grin.T hey are only good at going to fake news sites to read junk conspiracies.
They are fond of spreading misinformation here and I usually ignore.
I understand the "usually ignore" considering how much they lie, but when I think of the many who just come here to read the "fake news" and "junk conspiracies" and "misinformation" they are fond of spreading, one must debunk them often.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
Bluebyrd:

The jury will decide based on evidence and what evidence is better than video evidence?
Prior intent, eye witnesses accounts, consideration of mitigating circumstances and a lot more, or they'd just show the jury the video.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Tunisia is a secular country then how come you are still contradicting yourself that it has a state religion so what exactly are you saying?You cannot have a state religion as a country and still be a secular nation.
You said that if there is no religion revolution will take place easily and I just countered it by telling you that is not true.
I am sure Libya,Syria,Egypt and other middleastern nations that were a part of the arab spring were secular too abi?
Stop spreading misinformation you have no verifiable fact to say that lack of religion in a country makes it easy for revolution.
There was even Roman catholicism during the time of the Protestant revolution and roman catholicism is a religion

with this long speech, where did i write that tunisia has a state religion? pls read again

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Gullah: 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
sexylassie2:
The main aim of destroying religion by the leftists and liberals is to control society

If there is no God, there can be no religion; if there is no religion, there can be no morals; if there are no morals, there can be no self-control; if there is no self-control, there can be no social order, if there is no social order, there can be nothing but the chaos of competing desire.

btw, it is easy to cause a revolution in a country where religion have been destroyed than in a country like Nigeria where religion is strong.
God bless you my sister, just like Sodom and Gomorrah, just like the children of Israel in Judges 2:10-15, the democrats want to lead America on a path of open hatred of their Creator and that's the path that leads to destruction

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
budaatum:

Prior intent, eye witnesses accounts, consideration of mitigating circumstances and a lot more, or they'd just show the jury the video.
There are eyewitness accounts supporting both sides of the argument, I believe the video evidence will be the deciding factor. You can't tell who is lying when two people are telling two different stories but video evidence can't be disputed.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
sexylassie2:

with this long speech, where did i write that tunisia has a state religion? pls read again
Here you go.check the picture below you clearly stated it.
You read again.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
budaatum:

I understand the "usually ignore" considering how much they lie, but when I think of the many who just come here to read the "fake news" and "junk conspiracies" and "misinformation" they are fond of spreading, one must debunk them often.
Yep that is why I commend Salford,ribbit,feedthe,you and others that fact check them.
You are all doing well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Here you go.check the picture below you clearly stated it.
You read again.

i see, i have edited it, i meant tunisia does not have a state religion

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Yep that is why I commend Salford,ribbit,feedthe,you and others that fact check them.
You are all doing well
It can be tiring at times. You can also see the mods biases showing. They let the mad rabbis infested dogs roam wild, but if you dare insult back, they will slap you with 1 week ban grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
Gullah:

God bless you my sister, just like Sodom and Gomorrah, just like the children of Israel in Judges 2:10-15, the democrats want to lead America on a path of open hatred of their Creator and that's the path that leads to destruction
Have you lived in Nigeria before? That is the real soddom and Gomorrah despite all your mosque and churches. grin

Trump is also trying to turn the US to a shithole country.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
Gullah:

exactly, religion and traditions are the foundation of a good and moral society.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
budaatum:

Victim No 1. Chased the teen throwing at least one molotov cocktail at him. What was the armed teen to do?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
salford1:

Have you lived in Nigeria before? That is the real soddom and Gomorrah despite all your mosque and churches. grin

How. A shithole country is generally a poor mismanaged country without adequate safeguards to the rule of law.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
salford1:

Who in their right mind will dare burn the Bible, the word of God?
Oh wait I saw that somewhere recently ....
Ah, i remember - the BLM peaceful protesters and Antifa during the "peaceful protest" in Portland.

And you think sexylassie2 was exaggerating.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
There are three competing ideas in the world today

Islamism, leftism and Americanism

Islamism-believe that sharia should be the law
Americanism-believe in liberty and in God we trust
leftism- the believe that goodness can only be brought by the state, the believe that economics explains human behaviors not values, idea that poverty causes crime, leftism blame outside forces for human evil

leftism is opposed to religion because the obstacle to revolution is religion because religion says try to be happy in the world that exist while leftism is all about making the earth utopia while religion says utopia is in the next life.

The left is succeeding because favored groups are rarely to be blamed for anything evil they do for example if blacks rape or kill, the left will blame it on whites, racism or on poverty, instead of the value system of that group. the left does not have the courage or ideology to blame evil on evil doers

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
pryme:

So in summary the Republicans did not condemn the killing of George Floyd?

Initially, some didnt until public condemnation was strong. They were focusing on his criminal past.

To be honest though, many republicans were disgusted by the kneeling on the kneck

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
10 ways the left want to destroy Religion

1-TAKE GOD AND PRAYER OUT OF THE EDUCATION SYSTEM
2-REDUCE PARENTAL AUTHORITY OVER THE CHILDREN
3-DESTROY THE TRADITIONAL FAMILY STRUCTURE
4-IF SEX IS FREE, THEN MAKE ABORTION LEGAL AND MAKE IT EASY
5-MAKE DIVORCE EASY AND LEGAL, FREE PEOPLE FROM THE CONCEPT OF MARRIAGE FOR LIFE
6-MAKE HOMOSEXUALITY AN ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE
7-DEBASE ART, MAKE IT RUN MAD
8-USE MEDIA TO PROMOTE AND CHANGE MINDSETS
9-CREATE AN INTERFAITH MOVEMENT
10-GET GOVERNMENTS TO MAKE ALL THESE LAW AND GET THE CHURCH TO ENDORSE THESE CHANGES.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Futuragetty: 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
Mintum:

They were trying to arrest a man with a gun because they are Superman or commando or what? Somebody with a gun is running away from them, instead of their common sense to tell them to let him go, they kept on pursuing him until he used the gun on them. My brother, it's their foolishness that killed them.
Just look at your poor excuses, go read the eye witness account. then come back here and write something reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
Bluebyrd:

There are eyewitness accounts supporting both sides of the argument, I believe the video evidence will be the deciding factor. You can't tell who is lying when two people are telling two different stories but video evidence can't be disputed.

Do hola at me when he's found guilty or acquited.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
PELOSI on presidential debates: “I don’t think there should be any debates.”

The campaign to save the dementia suffering Biden from embarrassing himself at the debates has started grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
You could feel the pain in the dad's voice.
The reign of terror is almost over for Americans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSLpwYCByQ0

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
True

I wonder how many republicans would be dumping the GOP this week.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
sexylassie2:

i see, i have edited it, i meant tunisia does not have a state religion
Okay.I thought you were contradicting yourself.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
salford1:

It can be tiring at times. You can also see the mods biases showing. They let the mad rabbis infested dogs roam wild, but if you dare insult back, they will slap you with 1 week ban grin
Some times I think oladegbu threads of conspiracy theories that he creates be closed because many of them are fake news.
Sometimes I just look away for my own sanity.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (4452) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ObaIgwe1 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.