Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,403 members, 7,961,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1900578 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) ... (4451) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2020
SonofLincoln:
I disagree with you. I am a Progressive and I have known about Trump for over 30 years growing up on the Northside of Chicago. Trump is a Con Man who scammed his way to the presidency and now that people have realized his con game, hes going to lose on Nov 3rd. Tell me one addition he adds to his coalition of 2016 since we all know politics is an act of addition not substraction. He's the worst President in American history and he's even a worse human being.

I indirectly called Trump a corrupt criminal in my comment and so, I dont see what you are disagreeing with.

Trump could win the election. The truth is that evil people usually last long in power.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Trump can not ride a Bike. He can barely stand up straight without slouching. Look at him when he gives his speech or press conference, he always hold the lectern. He's in bad shape and unhealthy
Eater and being 74 year old he's a timing bomb.
He sure loves his deep fried junks from McD

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 8:20am On Aug 28, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Uhm, like nobody cares what you think about them undecided. They came out to support one of the greatest presidents America has ever had. The lunatics you should be worrying about are your BLM terrorists who are going about burning and destroying yet oddly you seem not to be bothered about them not wearing masks. I guess you're ok with a crowd not wearing masks so long they are gathered to burn, loot and terrorise the city
Go back to sleep or whatever. Your obsession won't get you know where because Trump doesn't want your kind in his lily White America.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:20am On Aug 28, 2020
SonofLincoln:
You sure care about my beloved country though even though you know America well from your dreams.
The post you just quoted still applies to this as well, go and read it again.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 8:21am On Aug 28, 2020
salford1:

He sure loves his deep fried junks from McD.
. grin
I haven't eating fries in almost 15 years. How can he be in good shape eating junks like that. Heart attack waiting to happen. All that claories and cholesterol on an obese 74 year old. Scary thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:22am On Aug 28, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Go back to sleep or whatever. Your obsession won't get you know where because Trump doesn't want your kind in his lily White America.
I'll consider respecting your wishes when you start making sensible comments, for now you don't so I'll decline

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 8:23am On Aug 28, 2020
Bluebyrd:

I'll consider respecting your wishes when you start making sensible comments, for now you don't so I'll decline
Will respect yours when you get your priorities right in life. Yours truly will vote for Number 46 on Nov 3rd and I wish you can say the same.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2020
SonofLincoln:
I haven't eating fries in almost 15 years. How can he be in good shape eating junks like that. Heart attack waiting to happen. All that claories and cholesterol on an obese 74 year old. Scary thoughts.
Yup. Looks like he is having some greasy quarter pounder, deep fried fries and aspartame filled drink grin

I buy fries from stores but use an air fryer, not those deep fried junks sold at fast food restaurants.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:26am On Aug 28, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Will respect yours when you get your priorities right in life. Yours truly will vote for Number 46 on Nov 3rd and I wish you can say the same.
Lol, I don't have any wish for you except perhaps that you don't do yourself some irreparable damage when your wild dreams come crashing down in November. you are totally irrelevant and worthless to me

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:27am On Aug 28, 2020
Marxist, Racist Mayor Muriel Bowser could have actually secured her streets to avoid the riots currently happening in DC.

She didn’t because she wanted violence against conservatives and Trump supporters and cops.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 8:27am On Aug 28, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

I indirectly called Trump a corrupt criminal in my comment and so, I dont see what you are disagreeing with.

Trump could win the election. The truth is that evil people usually last long in power.
Yes Trump is corrupt but he can't win because Americans finally realize that he's a snake oil salesman. My disagreement with you is that there's a fair primary and Sen Sanders lost fair and square. I like Sen Sanders myself but when he lost, he asked his supporters to join hand in defeating the worst man that even ascended the presidency . Americans are tired of trump's bigotry hatred, racism, xenophobia, misogyny and pathological lies not to talk of his buffoonery.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 8:29am On Aug 28, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Lol, I don't have any wish for you except perhaps that you don't do yourself some irreparable damage when your wild dreams come crashing down in November. you are totally irrelevant and worthless to me
What do I gain from a Kobo pincher in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:36am On Aug 28, 2020
SonofLincoln:
What do I gain from a Kobo pincher in Nigeria.
Duh, think whatever you want to think, I must first value your opinion to be bothered about what you think but unfortunately for you, I don't because you're of no relevance to my life. So it's your brain and whatever nonsense you choose to think with it is your nonsense. I couldn't care less about it

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2020
Apparently, there are interesting new details about the Kenosha riot shooter, Kyle Rittenhouse who liberals accused of being a “white supremacist” after shooting 3 people

He was actually listed as “Hispanic” on unsealed court records regarding a traffic violation on 08/04/20

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2020
Bluebyrd:

His speech wasn't for everybody, it was for patriots who still love their country and are intelligent enough to understand what he is saying.

Patriots? Like brain dead white nationalist with morning turd for brain.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Duh, think whatever you want to think, I must first value your opinion to be bothered about what you think but unfortunately for you, I don't because you're of no relevance to my life. So it's your brain and whatever nonsense you choose to think with it is your nonsense. I couldn't care less about it
Don't you have a job to go to. It's 8.40am Nigeria time and you are obsessed with a country you can get a Visa to visit.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:42am On Aug 28, 2020
There were many reporters at the White House event not wearing masks yet they spend their days trying to destroy anyone who isn’t always wearing one.

Self righteous hypocrites!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Don't you have a job to go to. It's 8.40am Nigeria time and you are obsessed with a country you can get a Visa to visit.
Don't you have anything to do? or is it your own job to be obsessed with me? What's my business with what the time is in Nigeria? If you want to become a universal alarm clock, I wish you well but even with that, you are still of no value to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

Patriots? Like brain dead white nationalist with morning turd for brain.
Patriots are never brain dead but brainwashed people always are and that's why they will never understand what it means to be a patriot, neither will they ever understand Trump's speech

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 8:59am On Aug 28, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Patriots are never brain dead but brainwashed people always are and that's why they will never understand what it means to be a patriot, neither will they ever understand Trump's speech

Please hit your head on the wall. Any reasonable person listen to that word salad and see anything intelligent from that crap. Dude, walmart still sell used brain please help yourself.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2020
Reports coming out of DC are confirming that BLM terrorists assaulted US Senator Rand Paul

This are the fascist brown shirts of Joe Biden's party targeting a republican senator and Trump supporter.

If these democrat fascists ever get power, they will end free speech in America. The good news though is that they won't. At least not this year.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

Please hit your head on the wall. Any reasonable person listen to that word salad and see anything intelligent from that crap. Dude, walmart still sell used brain please help yourself.
Only brainwashed people can be stupid enough to hit their own head on the wall. fortunately for me, they are only found on your side of the divide. On this side, we are all smart and sensible people so keep your walmart advice to yourself, you are more likely to need it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 9:20am On Aug 28, 2020
If you are a Trump supporter here and you are reading this, I think I might just have unlocked the secret to dealing with that disrespectful and obviously ill bred SonOflincoln and others like him, just troll them into oblivion grin. They are just like bullies, If you try to ignore them, they think it's a sign of weakness and keep attacking you so just have fun and toy with them grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 28, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Uhm, like nobody cares what you think about them undecided. They came out to support one of the greatest presidents America has ever had. The lunatics you should be worrying about are your BLM terrorists who are going about burning and destroying yet oddly you seem not to be bothered about them not wearing masks. I guess you're ok with a crowd not wearing masks so long they are gathered to burn, loot and terrorise the city
You're right. Those protesters caused the second deadly wave of coronavirus.

I may not like Trump but I admire men who do what they say. He rolled out his plans to the American public 4years ago, they voted him in based on that and he has done more than 80% of all the things he promised even though some of them are not politically correct.

He is a bad eater and so fvcking what? Did he not stand to deliver a speech for over 1hr last night without a single script unlike Buhari.

Biden can never be a better option, never.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2020
SonofLincoln:
He's not that smart. They don't teach people like him that in his village. His support of Trump is because of Biafra.
Mad people don't get to decide who is smart or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Thank you.

Where is Zuorom read this up
You are referring me to a post made by the resident mad man of the forum? shocked. Please, I am not reading unless I can find another mad person to interpret for me grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:43am On Aug 28, 2020
Bluebyrd:
If you are a Trump supporter here and you are reading this, I think I might just have unlocked the secret to dealing with that disrespectful and obviously ill bred SonOflincoln and others like him, just troll them into oblivion grin. They are just like bullies, If you try to ignore them, they think it's a sign of weakness and keep attacking you so just have fun and toy with them grin.
Your contemporaries are making headway in life and you are obsessed about a country you probably will never visit in your life. Spending your early morning in Nigeria on a country you don't have a Social Security Card in is your achievement in life. Kudos to you. That's a difference between Success and Failure.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 9:43am On Aug 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Oh be quiet jaree.
There is no reputable source that shows this and he does not act or talk like one.
Apart from your youtube conspiracy websites of lies where did you hear that he has dementia.
Liar
How can you find a reputable source when he is running away from taking a test? He came out to lie that he is always tested only to back down and confess that he hasn't been tested when the spotlight was beamed on him. You wonder why he decided to lie about it in the first place
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:44am On Aug 28, 2020
Zuorom:

Mad people don't get to decide who is smart or not
Madness is living in a village and being obsessed with a country several thousands miles away.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Your contemporaries are making headway in life and you are obsessed about a country you probably will never visit in your life. Spending your early morning in Nigeria on a country you don't have a Social Security Card in is your achievement in life. Kudos to you. That's a difference between Success and Failure.
Boring, you can do better. FYI, I'm not in Nigeria so you can let that rest but Nigeria is a beautiful country and the people there are great. I'll take them over you without batting an eyelid

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Boring, you can do better. FYI, I'm not in Nigeria so you can let that rest but Nigeria is a beautiful country and the people there are great. I'll take them over you without batting an eyelid
I bet you are in DC now. Lying is the trait you cultists inherited from Don the Con.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Madness is living in a village and being obsessed with a country several thousands miles away.
No, madness is being abbeybailey, that is full time madness that will last for a lifetime

(1) (2) (3) ... (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) ... (4451) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Hyperchi(m) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.