Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,330 members, 7,961,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1899994 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) ... (4451) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
SonofLincoln:
2 attendees from the Republican Hate Fest known as RNC Convention already tested positive for Trumpvirus. Way to go cultists. Many more of them will go the way of Herman Cain and deservedly so. When you follow the Cult leader to graves, you deserve it. Herman Cain was a good testament to that.

Good riddance to bad nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

No wonder, where all the stabbings, gangs, drugs and crime are concentrated.

Even Salford is also a crime infested area.

Is it because of black people or poverty?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Minent:

Grow up first and I will love to have a conversation with you on this thread.
What do you know about America except the junk you Google from the Right wing hate blogs that think that your ilks are subhuman. Tell me where you schooled or work or how much you contribute to IRS coffers. What dialogue do I have in common with you. The only thing that connect you and I is Nairaland. Hope you get my gist.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2020

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

Good riddance to bad nonsense.
Buddy, in about 2 weeks a lot of the cultists from last night Hate Fest in the People's House will be coming up positive of Trumpvirus. Couldn't happen to better people. The more they kick the buckets, the better for America.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
budaatum:
Trump and his numerous lies!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/08/28/fact-checking-president-trumps-acceptance-speech-2020-rnc
Trump's the only man I know that lying comes natural to him. The sad part is that if the Pig is called out on his lies, he will double down with another lie. For a 74 year old man, that's a sickness beyond his dementia. He's is one of the worst of God's creatures on earth and I sincerely believe that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Minent: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
SonofLincoln:
What do you know about America except the junk you Google from the Right wing hate blogs that think that your ilks are subhuman. Tell me where you schooled or work or how much you contribute to IRS coffers. What dialogue do I have in common with you. The only thing that connect you and I is Nairaland. Hope you get my gist.
I pray nothing connects us, not even nairaland
Cuz I never wanted to put you in my mentions.
So, virtually nothing connects us but I know what we have in common...... "We're both Blacks"
Also, please don't mention me again and I want this conversation to end.
Garcia!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Buddy, in about 2 weeks a lot of the cultists from last night Hate Fest in the People's House will be coming up positive of Trumpvirus. Couldn't happen to better people. The more they kick the buckets, the better for America.

Lol!!! They know the outcome of their recklessness.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Minent:

So, virtually nothing connects us but I know what we have in common...... "We're both Blacks"
Garcia!
It's Gracias not Garcia. Bye.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

Lol!!! They know the outcome of their recklessness.
Exactly. Remember growing up hearing the case of Rev Jim Jones of Guyana fame. All those cultists follow him from outskirts of San Francisco to the jungle of Guyana and over 900 died unnecessarily. The same thing is happening now with the Orange Pig cultists.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Is it because of black people or poverty?

She thinks all whites live in the suburbs or country side. She will tell you it's because of black people since she has no love towards blacks. cheesy

Ignorance is truly bliss.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Minent: 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
SonofLincoln:

Thank you!
Intelligence is what you displayed up there.
I wish to see more of that.
Gracia!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
SonofLincoln:
grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Exactly. Remember growing up hearing the case of Rev Jim Jones of Guyana fame. All those cultists follow him from outskirts of San Francisco to the jungle of Guyana and over 900 died unnecessarily. The same thing is happening now with the Orange Pig cultists.

The orange cultist make Jim Jones, Charles Mason and David Koresh members feel like amateurs.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Minent:

Thank you!
Intelligence is what you displayed up there.
I wish to see more of that.
Gracia!
I do that all the time from living a real life in America but you guys are blinded by Trump who doesn't care about people that looks like you and I. I hate him for his bigotry and racism. His leadership have no effect on me because with hard work and the Blessings of the Good man above, I have set a good life for me and my 4 children. It's the little ones coming up in America that I am concerned about.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

The orange cultist make Jim Jones, Charles Mason and David Koresh members feel like amateurs.
You are so right. I was against The Gipper even though I was young. I kinda like George Bush snr for his compassionate conservatism and Jnr hatred comes from his Iraq and Afghanistan wars. Trump is just the worst of recent Republican presidents. No redeeming quality about him. He cares for no one but Trump.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
Minent:

Garcia!

Dude, you ain't black. You are just another unfortunate shithead coon.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
SonofLincoln:
You are so right. I was against The Gipper even though I was young. I kinda like George Bush snr for his compassionate conservatism and Jnr hatred comes from his Iraq and Afghanistan wars. Trump is just the worst of recent Republican presidents. No redeeming quality about him. He cares for no one but Trump.

I loathe everybody in the GOP, those fucckers have been undermining the black community from the time of their Southern strategy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
Bluebyrd:

If you want to call me an idiot, be bold enough to tell me to my face and not hide it like a coward. I just laid out the facts which I know you are finding hard to swallow, the people the boy killed are all criminals and he killed them in self defense after they attacked him, that's the truth, deal with it!
Lol.
Guilty bunch so you agree that you dey post rubbish. cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

I loathe everybody in the GOP, those fucckers have been undermining the black community from the time of their Southern strategy.
I can understand that. I voted for a Republican once in my life and he ended up disappointing me and many Democrats that voted him to be our Governor. His name is George Ryan and he ended up in jail while in office. The sad part is the Democratic Governor after him by name Rod Blagojevich ended up in jail for trying to sell Obama Senate sit when Obama won the presidency in 2008. I guess few of them are ok.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Minent: 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
SonofLincoln:
I do that all the time from living a real life in America but you guys are blinded by Trump who doesn't care about people that looks like you and I. I hate him for his bigotry and racism. His leadership have no effect on me because with hard work and the Blessings of the Good man above, I have set a good life for me and my 4 children. It's the little ones coming up in America that I am concerned about.

Well, that's just your opinion and you're welcome to say more without insults which I will gladly read. And with that who knows who might witness an epiphany.
Thank you again.

As, for the second moniker quoting me, I'm sorry bro you don't worth my mention
Gracia!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Lol.
That village guy is irredeemable. He will support a little Hitler over people that looks like him. The same village clown that justifies the death of George Floyd.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
SonofLincoln:
I can understand that. I voted for a Republican once in my life and he ended up disappointing me and many Democrats that voted him to be our Governor. His name is George Ryan and he ended up in jail while in office. The sad part is the Democratic Governor after him by name Rod Blagojevich ended up in jail for trying to sell Obama Senate sit when Obama won the presidency in 2008. I guess few of them are ok.

Chitown keeping throwing em to jail. Lolllll..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
Minent:

Well, that's just your opinion and you're welcome to say more without insults which I will gladly read. And with that who knows who might witness an epiphany.
Thank you again.

As, for the second moniker quoting me, I'm sorry bro you don't worth my mention
Gracia!
I have no reason to insult you or others but the problem is that what you guys find funny is real life to 50 million blacks in America. Walk a mile in my shoes and feel how it pinches. I am very used to Nigeria because I spend every Xmas with my parents since they relocated back 19 years ago and I always enjoy Nigeria. I hardly get into Nigeria politics because I sincerely believe you guys know better than me about the happenings in Nigeria. When it comes to America, you guys that never step your foot in here all of a sudden know better than us. You see where the anger in me comes from.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

Chitown keeping throwing em to jail. Lolllll..
The judiciary in Illinois don't play even though we are a very Dark Blue State.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
zendi:
Today, the American Left, using the Brownshirts Antifa&BLM as militant wing, operates as a Terror Group with a Political Party, just like Hamas and Hezbollah.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Lol.
It can only look like rubbish to stupid people. People that have functional brains are smart enough to see the truth in it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

Your family for sure gat the problem you trying to project.
Just call your family meeting and discuss your generational problems among yourselves, I have nothing to do with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Edopesin: 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
It is unfortunate that some idiots are justifying the killing of two people by a 17 year old.
Claiming the dead victims are criminal so it justifies the killings.
These people are mad.

Tueh lipsrsealed

I just don't understand it
It was the same story with Floyd, Blake and now this.
Like why would anyone try to justify murder?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Just call your family meeting and discuss your generational problems among yourselves, I have nothing to do with it.

I have seen more brainless sloth make more sense than this bland word salad. The stupidity is obviously ingrained in the family genome.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

I have seen more brainless sloth make more sense than this bland word salad. The stupidity is obviously ingrained in the family genome.
If the stupidity is engrained in your family genome, then do something about it, why telling me? I don't have a cure for stupidity and make use of the Walmart you talked about earlier. I am sure you can find a fairly used brain to help your situation

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
Edopesin:

I just don't understand it
It was the same story with Floyd, Blake and now this.
Like why would anyone try to justify murder?
Thank you. They will justify the assasination of people that looks like them and excuse the murder committed by a Nazi loving 17 year old White trash. What does that say about them. Self hating Coons.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) ... (4451) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.