Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,141 members, 7,887,306 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1745890 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) ... (4230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
As at 8.43am Central Time, 196.000+ dead Americans and approximately 22.5 million Americans out of jobs with National Debt almost $7 Trillion while the last Quarterly GDP was 32.9% and racial strife all over the Fruited Plains. That's the real Trump America. We are patiently waiting to take our pound of flesh on Nov 3rd.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
sanpipita:

Self righteousness of Christians who support the GOP is sickening especially that they support a character like Trump, thats how Jerry Falwell was condemning left while he was doing worst in his home
Jerry Falwell and other Evilgelicals supports Trump for only one reason. Trump hates the same people they loathe and those people are Blacks and Hispanics. Trump is a useful idiot to them. Jerry Falwell Snr was a well known bigot in his days heading the Moral Majority and so are most of the Southern Evilgelicals. What's so christ like about a man that cheated on all his wives and makes fun of handicapped people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
SonofLincoln:
As at 8.43am Central Time, 196.000+ dead Americans and approximately 22.5 million Americans out of jobs with National Debt almost $7 Trillion while the last Quarterly GDP was 32.9% and racial strife all over the Fruited Plains. That's the real Trump America. We are patiently waiting to take our pound of flesh on Nov 3rd.

...but up north the border...the number of death is ZERO...

Canada reports no new deaths from coronavirus for the first time since March

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/canada-zero-coronavirus-covid-deaths-first-time/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=99468116

Canada reported no new deaths from COVID-19 on Friday for the first time in six months. The last time the country reported no new deaths from the virus on March 15, at the start of lockdowns in North America due to the pandemic, Reuters reports.

As of Friday evening, over 6 million people had been tested for COVID-19 in Canada, 2.1% of which came back positive. Some 702 new cases were reported on Friday, but no new deaths, the Public Health Agency of Canada reported.

According to the Public Health Agency of Canada, Quebec reported one new death on September 11, but Ontario removed a previously reported death. That meant the number of deaths reported, 9,163, remained unchanged from the previous day.

As the numbers improve, "I am reminded of the ways Canadians have pulled together to reduce the spread of COVID-19," Dr. Theresa Tam, Canada's Chief Public Health Officer, said Thursday in a statement. "We have been physically apart from each other in order to plank the curve, but we have found new ways to be together, and connected, while at a distance."

The majority of cases, 80.0%, and deaths, 93.7%, have been reported by Ontario and Quebec.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
feedthenation:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/canada-zero-coronavirus-covid-deaths-first-time/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=99468116

Canada reported no new deaths from COVID-19 on Friday for the first time in six months. The last time the country reported no new deaths from the virus on March 15, at the start of lockdowns in North America due to the pandemic, Reuters reports.

As of Friday evening, over 6 million people had been tested for COVID-19 in Canada, 2.1% of which came back positive. Some 702 new cases were reported on Friday, but no new deaths, the Public Health Agency of Canada reported.

According to the Public Health Agency of Canada, Quebec reported one new death on September 11, but Ontario removed a previously reported death. That meant the number of deaths reported, 9,163, remained unchanged from the previous day.

As the numbers improve, "I am reminded of the ways Canadians have pulled together to reduce the spread of COVID-19," Dr. Theresa Tam, Canada's Chief Public Health Officer, said Thursday in a statement. "We have been physically apart from each other in order to plank the curve, but we have found new ways to be together, and connected, while at a distance."

The majority of cases, 80.0%, and deaths, 93.7%, have been reported by Ontario and Quebec.
Exactly what I am saying. Thousands of miles of border between US and Canada and thousands of miles in the South with Mexico. Look at the Trumpvirus rate in Canada and Mexico and compare it to US. That's failure of leadership right there. I can drive from my crib in Chicagoland and in 6 to 7 hours, I will be in Toronto, Canada. Canada and Mexico like the rest of Western Europe don't even want Americans in their countries now because of Trumpvirus. The Bahamas is a tropical island paradise less that 100 miles from the shores of America and their only source of income is tourism and they don't even want Americans to come for now. That's how bad things are under Trump's regime. The worst I have seen of America in all my life. Hopefully, in 50 days, the Cockwomble will be defeated in a landslide and on Jan 20 at 12.01pm, new morning will commence in the Fruited Plains.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Jerry Falwell and other Evilgelicals supports Trump for only one reason. Trump hates the same people they loathe and those people are Blacks and Hispanics. Trump is a useful idiot to them. Jerry Falwell Snr was a well known bigot in his days heading the Moral Majority and so are most of the Southern Evilgelicals. What's so christ like about a man that cheated on all his wives and makes fun of handicapped people.

Trump has exposed them for who they are, reading about Falwell snr really nauseated me, so much bigotry from a supposed religious leaders

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
feedthenation:

That's Canada for you. A country with a leader. What they have down south is a mannequin with the most useless VP ever.

Even though, the US is just 2hrs drive south of my city, I would never visit till that orange turd is voted out of office. The US is infested with covid.

I can't even buy stuffs from American sellers on eBay anymore since the orange buffoon started tampering with USPS. Lol

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
sanpipita:

Trump has exposed them for who they are, reading about Falwell snr really nauseated me, so much bigotry from a supposed religious leaders
I have known for 30 years that the so called Evilgelicals are scam artists using the name of Jesus to con their gullible followers. Google Rev Oral Robert's of Oral Roberts University in Oklahoma or Google Jim Bakker or Jim Swaggart or Creflo Dollars. Those guys are what Nigerians call guy men or 419. They scam elderly people and the uneducated Southern hillbillies and Appalachian fools that worships them. Those Nazis and Klans are the core base of Trump.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
obixcel:
Disaster? Like Best economy with its attendant lowest unemployment numbers across the board? Just before Covid 19? I disagree with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
salford1:

That's Canada for you. A country with a leader. What they have down south is a mannequin with the most useless VP ever.

Even though, the US is just 2hrs drive south of my city. I would never visit till that orange turd is voted out of office. I can't even buy stuffs from American sellers on eBay anymore since the orange buffoon started tampering with USPS.
His days will soon be over and the Fruited Plains will take her rightful place in the comity of Nations. This is a trying time for us Americans but this will soon pass according to one of my favorite verses in the Good Book.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
salford1:

When you are losers and failures in life, all other people look yahoo boys to you. May all your curse in your language and English return back to you 100 folds. Amen.

Instead of cursing, have you prayed for Buhari today IPOB? grin
He is the cause of your frustration not me grin

There are Ibo boys in Ibadan that speak Yoruba more than Yorubas. You loser must be one of them. Chukudi the Igbo grin

You can take up the challenge too chukudi. You and disstroy can team up and I would still run circles around you losers and failures in life wink
Take up challenge with who? Asiwere junior grin. Arindin wey never get himself inside life? Your madness never reach to give you attention, na small pikin dey worry you. We don cure serious madness wey pass your own for this forum, your own too small. Just dey graduate your madness dey come, when your madness reach grade 10, we go give you your recommended dosage grin. Ode buruku

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
salford1:

Even though, the US is just 2hrs drive south of my city, I would never visit till that orange turd is voted out of office. The US is infested with covid.

I can't even buy stuffs from American sellers on eBay anymore since the orange buffoon started tampering with USPS. Lol

Justin Trudeau have displayed very strong LEADERSHIP, which obviously is terribly lacking in Donald Trump (why MAGAs still supoort him is beyond belief)

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
obixcel:
Disaster? Like Best economy with its attendant lowest unemployment numbers across the board? Just before Covid 19? I disagree with you.

You can chew on this...as according to Donald 'Jenius' Trump himself said, economy does better under the Democrat

https://twitter.com/i/status/1305286726781468674

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
feedthenation:

Justin Trudeau have displayed very strong LEADERSHIP, which obviously is terribly lacking in Donald Trump (why MAGAs still supoort him is beyond belief)
MAGA is a cult just like David Koresh cult or Rev Jim Jones cult that led to over 1.000 people. There's nothing you can say or do to them to reason with you and trump said it in 2016 that he can shoot someone in a broad day light in front of his house on 5th Avenue in Manhattan and his supporters will still vote for him. That's a cult leader right there. Fortunately for us, majority of Americans are not cultists. We criticize our leaders because we know that's the highest form of patriotism. I don't want a leader to unleash Operations Odi or Python Dance on me. That's why no single American I know of is scared of the Racist Pig Trump.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
SonofLincoln:
I used to do that with those losers. They are the bottom feeders even in Nigeria. It makes them happy if you throw a challenge like that to them. What is there to gain challenging bunch of Gala hawking, N40.000 earning, Betnaija playing, street hustling losers that delights in buying N200 card to show their lunacy on Nairaland.
You used to do what? Are you not the same agbaya that ran for your dear life when a meeting was arranged between you and Anduku? We were all begging you to show up and you kept giving one silly excuse after another until he got fed up and asked you to pick any venue that is suitable for you and he will turn up there even if it's in your relations house on the island and you disappeared for days instead of choosing a venue. Asiwere of Chicago via Obalende grin, You want to deceive your junior Asiweres like Arindin salford1 who are following in your In your shameful footsteps, tell them the full story of your cowardise that year o grin. Agbaya mas'anfani grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mintum:

Take up challenge with who? Asiwere junior grin. Arindin wey never get himself inside life? Your madness never reach to give you attention, na small pikin dey worry you. We don cure serious madness wey pass your own for this forum, your own too small. Just dey graduate your madness dey come, when your madness reach grade 10, we go give you your recommended dosage grin. Ode buruku
Is that all Igbo? When you run out of your 200 naira browsing credit, you would go on sabbatical for another 2 weeks grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
Oh by the way Mintum. Have you prayed for Buhari today?
Don't forget Tinubu in your prayers too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
salford1:

Is that all Igbo?
cheesy
Is that all Asiwere junior? grin. Mumu that can't even be original, you decided to chose a legbere like abbeybailey aka sonoflincoln as your role model. grin. Oloriburuku, don't go and find something useful to do with your life.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
feedthenation:

To think Trudeau isn't even that brilliant. He has his faults but when compared to Trump, it's like comparing light to darkness smiley

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mintum:

Is that all Asiwere junior? grin. Mumu that can't even be original, you decided to chose a legbere like abbeybailey aka sonoflincoln as your role model. grin. Oloriburuku, don't go and find something useful to do with your life.
I am doing just fine. wink

I know it's normal for your type to hate on those that are successful. Someone's else success brings pain - understandable. If that gets you mad, you can jump off the Niger bridge or swallow some does of sniper to end your worthless and miserable life grin

You are now being ignored henceforth. Don't forget to pray for your nemesis. The originator of operation python dance grin

*Ps don't take this post to heart

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
salford1:
Oh by the way Mintum. Have you prayed for Buhari today?
Don't forget Tinubu in your prayers too cheesy
I would have rather remembered your wasted life in prayers so that you can turn it around but no!!! ko possible. Oloriburuku niyen, alaye mas'anfani, nothing can be done about that. grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
Trump fact-checked after trying to pass off 4-year-old photo showing support for him as new

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/trump-fact-checked-after-trying-to-pass-off-4-year-old-photo-showing-support-for-him-as-new/#.X16F0c8Z8W8.twitter

President Donald Trump proudly tweeted out a photo of a yard full of campaign signs to prove that he’s overwhelmed with huge amounts of support. In reality, however, the image was from four years ago, the DailyDot caught.

The metaphor couldn’t be more obvious as Trump struggles to rebuild the same 2016 coalition he won with after years of failed leadership, broken promises, a dangerous pandemic, and more.

Not only did the photographer fact-check the president, he called him out for using it without giving credit to him or ProPublica.

The site also explained that the president should cite its photographer if he intends to steal their image.

“Mr. President, thanks for taking advantage of @ProPublica’s Creative Commons policy, which lets anyone republish our content for free,” tweeted ProPublica. “However, you should note this photo is not new, but from 2016 and, per our policy, you should’ve credited @AlecMacGillis as photographer.”

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
feedthenation:
Trump fact-checked after trying to pass off 4-year-old photo showing support for him as new

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/trump-fact-checked-after-trying-to-pass-off-4-year-old-photo-showing-support-for-him-as-new/#.X16F0c8Z8W8.twitter

President Donald Trump proudly tweeted out a photo of a yard full of campaign signs to prove that he’s overwhelmed with huge amounts of support. In reality, however, the image was from four years ago, the DailyDot caught.

The metaphor couldn’t be more obvious as Trump struggles to rebuild the same 2016 coalition he won with after years of failed leadership, broken promises, a dangerous pandemic, and more.

Not only did the photographer fact-check the president, he called him out for using it without giving credit to him or ProPublica.

The site also explained that the president should cite its photographer if he intends to steal their image.

“Mr. President, thanks for taking advantage of @ProPublica’s Creative Commons policy, which lets anyone republish our content for free,” tweeted ProPublica. “However, you should note this photo is not new, but from 2016 and, per our policy, you should’ve credited @AlecMacGillis as photographer.”
The signboards are actually free. They would be very good in making bon fires grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
salford1:

I am doing just fine. wink

I know it's normal for your type to hate on those that are successful. Someone's else success brings pain - understandable. If that gets you mad, you can jump off the Niger bridge or swallow some does of sniper to end your worthless and miserable life grin

You are now being ignored henceforth. Don't forget to pray for your nemesis. The originator of operation python dance grin

*Ps don't take this post to heart
grin grin grin grin. Laugh go kill me for here ooooo. If dem call successful people, Arindin too go come out grin. Where have you ever seen a successful person behaving like you? Your joblessness and uselessness is smelling everywhere like a decomposing corpse, you can't hide it grin. Alaye koshi danu joor! Carry your useless smello life go one side. Oloriburuku that can't amount to anything reasonable in life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mintum:

grin grin grin grin. Laugh go kill me for here ooooo. If dem call successful people, Arindin too go come out grin. Where have you ever seen a successful person behaving like you? Your joblessness and uselessness is smelling everywhere like a decomposing corpse, you can't hide it grin. Alaye koshi danu joor! Carry your useless smello life go one side. Oloriburuku that can't amount to anything reasonable in life.
Who is this guy though?..zero contribution on this thread. Just derailing the thread with Yoruba language like an agbero or tout.

OAM4J.
This dude is derailing this thread with his senseless post.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
Goodvibes007:

Who is this guy though?..zero contribution on this thread. Just derailing the thread with Yoruba language like an agbero or tout.

OAM4J.
This dude is killing this thread with his senseless post.
Lol grin grin grin, salford1 lo gbe 2nd moniker yen jade grin. I told you that your uselessness and joblessness is smelling everywhere like a stinking corpse, you can't hide it. If you like go bring coronavirus and saxywale1 come out too, na still the same smell of uselessness wey dey around you go still show say na you dey post am. Alaye, that your smell na follow come, you no fit hide am grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mintum:

You used to do what? Are you not the same agbaya that ran for your dear life when a meeting was arranged between you and Anduku? We were all begging you to show up and you kept giving one silly excuse after another until he got fed up and asked you to pick any venue that is suitable for you and he will turn up there even if it's in your relations house on the island and you disappeared for days instead of choosing a venue. Asiwere of Chicago via Obalende grin, You want to deceive your junior Asiweres like Arindin salford1 who are following in your In your shameful footsteps, tell them the full story of your cowardise that year o grin. Agbaya mas'anfani grin
Another N200 club member. Your punishment is biting you hard.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
Poverty has a way of turning people into a bottom dwellers. Bunch of poverty cursed subhuman mongrels mouthing off on Nairaland. The best of them hardly earns N40.000 a month. No wonder they wish the curse of poverty they inherit from their forebears on others. Born into poverty and probably die of poverty without amounting to much in life. No wonder they idolize the Fat smelly Orange Pig.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
Goodvibes007:

OAM4J.
This dude is killing this thread with his senseless post.
Do you expect better from a born loser who can't even eat a balanced diet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Asiwere!!! Maje ka ja ooo, you go wound ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
SonofLincoln:
You would do well to ignore that guy. He is not contributing to the thread. It's just so so "oloriburuku" post everywhere.
He is trolling. He comes here every two weeks or so with his post about someone being oloriburuku that asnafani this.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Do you expect better from a born loser who can't even eat a balanced diet.
Too much of starch is definitely bad for the brain cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
Goodvibes007:

Too much of starch is definitely bad for the brain cheesy
And that's what those losers eat thrice daily. Gari for Breakfast, Lunch and Supper.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) ... (4230) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.