Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,479 members, 7,897,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1772440 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) ... (4258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1Sharon(f): 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
Gullah:

Do you believe its a good thing to revere and worship Satan?

Satan is the alter ego of God.

There is a discontinuity with the Satan in the OT and NT.

Go figure out why the Jews, who Nigerians love to look up to as the chosen people of God don't in any satan or hell.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
1Sharon:

Satan is the alter ego of God.

There is a discontinuity with the Satan in the OT and NT.

Go figure out why the Jews, who Nigerians love to look up to as the chosen people of God don't in any satan or hell.

Nonsense
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
CNN as usual.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cornpop:

Another brainwashed simpleton with no effort to reason for himself.

So since when that killing a pregnant woman counts as double murder? I thought killing a cell or fetus is not killing a human or baby?

You must have comprehension issues. Where in the article you posted that the murder was referred to as double homicide because the pregnant woman was murdered?

Re read the story to understand why it was referred to as double homicide.

A woman is facing federal gun trafficking charges after her illegal firearm was used in a botched home invasion on Staten Island that led to the death of an expectant mother and her boyfriend.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
wirinet:

You must have comprehension issues. Where in the article you posted that the murder was referred to as double homicide because the pregnant woman was murdered?

Re read the story to understand why it was referred to as double homicide.

My point in a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LNw9oIdIIY
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cornpop:

If a man can be charged of double homicide by killing a pregnant woman... It means that which is in the woman is a person with full right to live you retarrded person.

Actually, it simply means the man has no right to kill it and commits a crime if he does.

Now provide a law that says the pregnant woman commits homicide if she aborts the content of her womb will you please, or at least show a woman being charged.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Why are Conservatives obsessed with Kamala Harris' laugh they are trying so hard to paint her bad and use the Hillary Clinton card on her grin grin

It still baffles me how black American women tend to liberalism, even white women don't carry feminism on there head, see all the worst statistics abortion, single motherhood, fatherlessness, 1 of 4 won't marry, and all manner of societal and moral ills, always black American women ,but they would rather want to copy men that they blame as Patriachal ,see there innate inferiority complex and fragile ego at work , stupidly emulating the men that they claim oppression from, instead of them to embrace feminity no wonder most of them are unhappy and miserable, I won't even wish my enemies to marry and settle down with black American women

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
budaatum:

Actually, it simply means the man has no right to kill it and commits a crime if he does.

Now provide a law that says the pregnant woman commits homicide if she aborts the content of her womb will you please, or at least show a woman being charged.

They call it unborn baby and you call it IT. In order to take a life, murderers tend to dehumanize that life. Exactly what you just did.

Again when they want to abort they call the baby clumps of cells or fetus but when someone kill that baby it is called child, human, unborn baby.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1Sharon(f): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cornpop:

Nonsense

Go and read job..god.and Satan used to be in cahoots
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
1Sharon:

Go and read job..god.and Satan used to be in cahoots

I can't seem to follow this. You earlier stated that Satan is God's alt ego. Now you are saying Satan and God were buddies. Could you stop making crap up?

God created Satan. All creatures he created in his image has agency. Satan rebel at a point and was banished.

You saying read Job does not make sense. Job is an entire book. What verse or chapter? Have you seen how the Bible is structured? You can't just say read job.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
sanpipita:
Why is that most Conservatives can't read or do anything for themselves?

They are always waiting to read or copy talking points from parler or YouTube
You forgot to add Facebook.

That's because a majority of them are uneducated. I mean dropouts from high school, college or uni due to failed grades.

However, there is nothing conservatives about the ones on this thread. They are just conservatives wanna be. You guys are trying sha. I haven't commented for a few days because I don't want to lose IQ points.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
Blue Lives Matter:

Two Capitol Police officers sue Trump for sparking Jan. 6 mob attack.

Officers James Blassingame and Sidney Hemby described a severe physical and emotional toll from the riot that continues to haunt them.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/31/two-capitol-police-officers-sue-trump-478687

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cornpop:

They call it unborn baby and you call it IT. In order to take a life, murderers tend to dehumanize that life. Exactly what you just did.

Again when they want to abort they call the baby clumps of cells or fetus but when someone kill that baby it is called child, human, unborn baby.

I asked for the law that says a woman who aborts a foetus commits murder.

If you do not have one, just say so.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
Biden to Let Trump’s H1-B Visa Ban Expire in Win for Tech.

(Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden is expected to allow a proclamation from his Republican predecessor that had blocked many temporary foreign workers from coming into the United States to expire on Wednesday, according to three people familiar with the matter.

Major U.S. business associations, including the National Association of Manufacturers and U.S. Chamber of Commerce, sued in July to try to overturn Trump's temporary worker ban. A California-based federal judge in October blocked the policy as it applied to hundreds of thousands of U.S. businesses with membership in the associations that had sued.

The judge found Trump's policy would cause "irreparable harm" to the businesses by interfering with their operations and leading them to lay off employees and close open positions.

Among those affected by the restrictions are skilled foreign workers on so-called H-1B visas that let U.S. employers temporarily hire foreign employees in specialty occupations. Companies that provide outsourcing services typically make up the bulk of the H-1B program's top users.

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2021-03-30/biden-expected-to-end-trump-ban-on-temporary-foreign-workers
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
budaatum:

I know I'm a bit hysterical with some of my comments and can be very offensive to a lot of on the left because of my extreme repulsion for some liberal policies nevertheless I'm open minded to some ideas especially with regards to economics, laundromat from what I previewed is loosely based on the Panama papers, I would watch it during the weekends, money heist is the only financial movie I have watched and am still expecting it's next season as it shows how money is created and stored and also why paper currencies is virtually useless if not that people trust their government to keep issuing them

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1Sharon(f): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cornpop:

I can't seem to follow this. You earlier stated that Satan is God's alt ego. Now you are saying Satan and God were buddies. Could you stop making crap up?

God created Satan. All creatures he created in his image has agency. Satan rebel at a point and was banished.

You saying read Job does not make sense. Job is an entire book. What verse or chapter? Have you seen how the Bible is structured? You can't just say read job.

The bolded is your Christian indoctrination speaking.

I never said they were buddies, stop it.

You want to play dumb? You don't know the story of job and how God gave Satan permission?

And notice how Satan used to come in and out of heaven as he pleased?

None of you answered me, why don't Jews believe in Satan?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
1Sharon:

The bolded is your Christian indoctrination speaking.

I never said they were buddies, stop it.

You want to play dumb? You don't know the story of job and how God gave him permission?

And notice how Satan used to come in and out of heaven as he pleased?

None of you answered me, why don't Jews believe in Satan?

Lmao. What indoctrination are you speaking from? You ask me to read job.

I am not playing dumb. If you know what you are talking about you will know the Bible chapter and verse.

What is the meaning of cahoots. What were they in cahoots on?

Why do the vikings believe in Valhalla? Jews believe what they want, Judaism is not Christianity, Christianity is not Islam. That question you are asking does not make sense that's why no one respond to it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
salford1:

You forgot to add Facebook.

That's because a majority of them are uneducated. I mean dropouts from high school, college or uni due to failed grades.

However, there is nothing conservatives about the ones on this thread. They are just conservatives wanna be. You guys are trying sha. I haven't commented for a few days because I don't want to lose IQ points.

Lol its tiring and you are right, most non college degree votes go to Republicans, while people with college degrees are going for Democrats

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
salford1:
Blue Lives Matter:

Two Capitol Police officers sue Trump for sparking Jan. 6 mob attack.

Officers James Blassingame and Sidney Hemby described a severe physical and emotional toll from the riot that continues to haunt them.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/31/two-capitol-police-officers-sue-trump-478687

---But Trump, the MAGAs Supreme Leader said---his supporters were kissing and hugging the police at the Capitol---

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
budaatum:

There are many cases all over the world

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cornpop:

There are many cases all over the world

Why are you so dishonest Did you not read what you posted Or are you just lazy

“However, this morning, I dismissed that malice murder warrant after thorough legal research by myself and my staff led to the conclusion that Georgia law presently does not permit prosecution of Ms Jones for any alleged acts relating to the end of her pregnancy.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/10/georgia-woman-abortion-pill-murder-charge-dismissed

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
budaatum:

“However, this morning, I dismissed that malice murder warrant after thorough legal research by myself and my staff led to the conclusion that Georgia law presently does not permit prosecution of Ms Jones for any alleged acts relating to the end of her pregnancy.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/10/georgia-woman-abortion-pill-murder-charge-dismissed

How am I dishonest? Your post is different from mine. If it is later Dismiss that is not the point. She was charged and taken to court the court found her guilty. If they later dismiss the case how is it me being dishonest. What I posted and what you posted are different

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/10/woman-murder-charge-allegedly-taking-abortion-pills
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Sorry, but I do not think I can profit from further discussion with you if you can not seem to understand basic English. I mean, on what planet was "she taken to court the court found her guilty and later dismiss the case"?

Apart from what I posted from my link, did you also miss the following in your own link?

A Georgia appeal court ruled in 1998 that a teenager whose foetus was stillborn after she shot herself in the abdomen could not be prosecuted for performing an illegal abortion. “We don’t believe there is any law in Georgia that allows for the arrest of a woman for the outcome of her pregnancy,” said Paltrow, whose group is offering free legal aid to Jones.

Cornpop:

How am I dishonest? Your post is different from mine. If it is later Dismiss that is not the point. She was charged and taken to court the court found her guilty. If they later dismiss the case how is it me being dishonest. What I posted and what you posted are different

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/10/woman-murder-charge-allegedly-taking-abortion-pills
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
budaatum:

This is just the beginning. And it will get worse if I go outside the US.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/alabama-woman-marshae-jones-faces-manslaughter-charge-death/story?id=63987168

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
budaatum:
Sorry, but I do not think I can profit from further discussion with you if you can not seem to understand basic English. I mean, on what planet was "she taken to court the court found her guilty and later dismiss the case"?

Apart from what I posted from my link, did you also miss the following in your own link?

A Georgia appeal court ruled in 1998 that a teenager whose foetus was stillborn after she shot herself in the abdomen could not be prosecuted for performing an illegal abortion. “We don’t believe there is any law in Georgia that allows for the arrest of a woman for the outcome of her pregnancy,” said Paltrow, whose group is offering free legal aid to Jones.

You are trying so hard. Another woman another case. This one I wa talking about took a pill. So that other side you are siting does not concern me.

You will have a lot of circumstances to see. Like I said it's just the beginning.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/alabama-woman-marshae-jones-faces-manslaughter-charge-death/story?id=63987168
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
Maybe you need to save up for glasses!

budaatum:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13335854_notable02599_jpegba4eaaa4bd010636911348858cb73257

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/07/03/prosecutor-drops-case-against-woman-charged-with-manslaughter-after-her-baby-was-shot-womb/

Cornpop:

You are trying so hard. Another woman another case. This one I wa talking about took a pill. So that other side you are siting does not concern me.

You will have a lot of circumstances to see. Like I said it's just the beginning.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cornpop:

More for you.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/miscarriages-abortion-jail-el-salvador/

Next you'd show me cases from Iran, I bet.

Does El Salvador law apply in USA?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
budaatum:
Maybe you need to save up for glasses!

"This" a key word you miss. I said this one you. This one we are talking about took a pill. Then I went on to post another case where the woman was shot.

Comprehension failed you again.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
budaatum:

Dude, get a grip. We are talking about abortion and human life. We are not talking about the US. This has to do with the morality of taking a human life and not about the United States.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
budaatum:

Also, you ask for the law. Nowhere did you say in US alone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) ... (4258) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: livingseed and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.