Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,914 members, 7,931,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 06:01 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1843409 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4255) (4256) (4257) (4258) (4259) (4260) (4261) ... (4348) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:09am On Jul 23
Tightpussy2024:

Exactly, now quietly move along kiss

Oh, you are the one who didn't move along. I said you are sounding like you are spreading feminists propaganda, you are the one who decided to disturb me by responding to me after that post was ignored for long a long time.

You want attention?
So as a feminist in 2024, what exactly are you fighting for?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:11am On Jul 23
ijebosb:

This username though, how did it pass moderation?
This site.
lol

How does her username concern you? Again, you want to be the center of attention. You are gay so why are you allowed on this site?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tightpussy2024(f): 1:13am On Jul 23
Ijebosb, please come distract Bemeruca from me.
The idiot quoted me, then claimed I am disturbing. Don't have the energy to engage dullards,arrogant ones at that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 1:15am On Jul 23
bemeruca:

How does her username concern you? Again, you want to be the center of attention. You are gay so why are you allowed on this site?

Lol.
The throwback.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 1:20am On Jul 23
Tightpussy2024:
The idiot quoted me, then claimed I am disturbing. Don't have the energy to engage dullards,arrogant ones at that

Good choice of descriptors.
Telling by your choice in usernames you seem quite capable of dealing with someone like Bemeruca. lol. wink

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:26am On Jul 23
Tightpussy2024:

😂🤣
Ijebosb oya come and do white knight for pussy tight 🤣
He/she quickly and accurately recognizes you are jobless and can go on with a baseless fight for days on end. Everyone knows you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 1:36am On Jul 23
bemeruca:

😂🤣
Ijebosb oya come and do white knight for pussy tight 🤣
He/she quickly and accurately recognizes you are jobless and can go on with a baseless fight for days on end. Everyone knows you.

Judging by her posts in this thread, she(assuming a woman) doesn't need a knight in a discussion with you.
It's amazing that you can't recognize and so still try to pick fights with people who are clearly smarter than you.
And she is clearly smarter than you.
You must enjoy the embarrassment.
Pax.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:42am On Jul 23
ijebosb:

Judging by her posts in this thread, she(assuming a woman) doesn't need a knight in a discussion with you.
It's amazing that you can't recognize and so still try to pick fights with people who are clearly smarter than you.
And she is clearly smarter than you.
You must enjoy the embarrassment.
Pax.

Tightpussy2024:

your comprehension problem is really severe grin grin

I am done, I thought about doing something I used to do for fun.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:47am On Jul 23
armyofone:

Why is it paining you bro ? Take it easy. Come Join me, I'm going for coconut split ice cream and pina colada.

He might win
She might win.
Life goes on.

A throwback to GH in honor of Kamala.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 3:38am On Jul 23
Breaking news: A majority of Democratic delegates have pledged to support Vice President Harris as the party’s next presidential nominee, signaling she is likely to secure the nomination next month.

Washington Post
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:18am On Jul 23
ijebosb:

Lol.
The throwback.

😀
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:31am On Jul 23
feedthenation:

---Four years ago, concerns were raised about Joe Biden's age (76 at the time) for the presidency---Now, Donald Trump is 78, has been convicted of a felony, divorced three times, multiple business failures, and was impeached twice---Yet some supporters argue he isn't too old for the White House---This apparent inconsistency and hypocrisy---with the relative silence from MAGA Republicans since recent events---

---Trump has now become the oldest presidential candidate in US history---

They won’t say he’s too old for the WH but just wait, MAGA will say he’s too old to serve a prison sentence when his time comes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 8:35am On Jul 23
Lol people who wanted Biden to step aside are now whining about him being forced out, once Kamala is confirmed nominee and picks her VP is full offensive, they should get ready.

Prosecutor vs Felon.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 8:39am On Jul 23
1stGenAmerican:

They won’t say he’s too old for the WH but just wait, MAGA will say he’s too old to serve a prison sentence when his time comes.

He is too old regardless, his cognitive functions might be falling, very unfit to be president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:44am On Jul 23
sanpipita:
Lol people who wanted Biden to step aside are now whining about him being forced out, once Kamala is confirmed nominee and picks her VP is full offensive, they should get ready.

Prosecutor vs Felon.

They are in complete meltdown, the likes we've never seen before.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 8:52am On Jul 23
Obrigardo:

They are in complete meltdown, the likes we've never seen before.

Told them the game has changed, they are even struggling with narratives, foolish ones among them are now pretending to be black women

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:14am On Jul 23
sanpipita:

Prosecutor vs Felon.

The flip flop Olympics is just amazing. But watch them hide the yardstick now that Trump is the oldest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:18am On Jul 23
kkins25:

Is there a genocide going on in Gaza?

Just state the lie democrats told.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:42am On Jul 23
sanpipita:

Told them the game has changed, they are even struggling with narratives, foolish ones among them are now pretending to be black women

😂😂😂😅
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 11:52am On Jul 23
basilico:

Why you think they are not lies?

I said state the lies clearly.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:57am On Jul 23
Market don cast for basilico loco
I wonder what port he's going to port into lol.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Gerrard59(m): 12:24pm On Jul 23
When you see them attack you as a Nigerian for supporting the GOP, show them these pictures. So-called Nigerian Democrats do so because they want easy access to the US. Nigerian elite class have resigned to fate that they don't have the intellect to develop the country, so they are hoping access to the US remains as it is one of the few places they run to and feel among.

Unsurprisingly, most of them campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015, but those who couldn't japa are hoping the door does not shut in their faces. Hopefully, Trump wins and shuts the door and swallows the key!

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:45pm On Jul 23
Make America Love Again ❤️

While convicted felon trump can't even get his immigrant wife to campaign with him, unless he pays her lol.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:46pm On Jul 23
Gerrard59:
When you see them attack you as a Nigerian for supporting the GOP, show them these pictures. So-called Nigerian Democrats do so because they want easy access to the US. Nigerian elite class have resigned to fate that they don't have the intellect to develop the country, so they are hoping access to the US remains as it is one of the few places they run to and feel among.

Unsurprisingly, most of them campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015, but those who couldn't japa are hoping the door does not shut in their faces. Hopefully, Trump wins and shuts the door and swallows the key!

Maga tears.
Maga cultists are in disarray
Total and complete meltdown 😁

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 12:54pm On Jul 23
basilico:

Look at this blatant 2021 lie by Kamala Harris. Just an example of their lies everyday.

Another lie promulgated about cages being built by Trump.

This article is not about cages built by Trump and I am not talking on something a single person said. Republicans band together to promote falsehoods so find find me examples where Democrats banded together to promote a falsehood.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Laurene: 1:00pm On Jul 23
Trump the oracle grin
For those saying Republicans never anticipated Kamala watch this..

https://x.com/amazingvideo01/status/1815187578603163892
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Laurene: 1:09pm On Jul 23
Hmmmm...
Harris about to be smoked like a blunt.

Trump's campaign aren't getting complacent either.
They've got ads blasting on full throttle the moment Biden announced he's dropping out... A unique strategy to reignite voters memory and define her before she gets to pick a running mate.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:13pm On Jul 23
bemeruca:
2024 the year we witnessed a coup without even realizing it. Poor Biden

Your "math is racist" as usual.

A coup would have been well deserved if Biden hadn't found a way to step aside, and the only reason you frame it as you've done is to console yourself now that dump has a formidable opponent he might lose to.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 2:43pm On Jul 23
Laurene:
Hmmmm...
Harris about to be smoked like a blunt.

Trump's campaign aren't getting complacent either.
They've got ads blasting on full throttle the moment Biden announced he's dropping out... A unique strategy to reignite voters memory and define her before she gets to pick a running mate.

JD Vance already said he wasn't committing to a VP debate because he wasn't sure who'd be the VP nominee several days before Biden stepped down.

Yet, they think we're panicking.
We're not going to show our hands.
Harris is the Border Czar who only visited the border once and was nowhere to be found while this border crisis festered.

Let them enjoy their nominee enthusiasm pump.
Heaven knows they needed it to skate a landslide.
The twists in this election cycle are far from over.

-Lord

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4255) (4256) (4257) (4258) (4259) (4260) (4261) ... (4348) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: IjeBos(m), GloriousGbola and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.