Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,840 members, 7,927,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 03:05 PM

Let's Console A Nairalander Who Lost His Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let's Console A Nairalander Who Lost His Family (1181 Views)

Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) / Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year / Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Console A Nairalander Who Lost His Family by ziglar1026: 1:36am On May 17, 2018
Fellow Nairalanders, my friend a Nairalander too recently lost his parents and 2 sisters in a ghastly motor accident, he is depressed and needs consolation. Your calls and texts could go a long way to help him bear the irreparable loss. He can be reached with these numbers...Lets console a grieving brother and Nairalander.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Console A Nairalander Who Lost His Family by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:01am On May 17, 2018
This is really tragic.
I hate to read/hear such gory and sad news such as this. Oh my! May God help him in this situation. This is really sad.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Console A Nairalander Who Lost His Family by Nobody: 2:07am On May 17, 2018
My condolences to him. I can just imagine the pain he must be feeling right now. cry cry cry
Re: Let's Console A Nairalander Who Lost His Family by mankettle(m): 3:12am On May 17, 2018
our condolences... can we get his moniker to give a message to
Re: Let's Console A Nairalander Who Lost His Family by sisisioge: 5:26am On May 17, 2018
Omg! Please give him a hug for me...words are too cheap here. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Let's Console A Nairalander Who Lost His Family by ahnie: 2:26pm On May 17, 2018
Mehn this z painful.

Accept my condolence.
Re: Let's Console A Nairalander Who Lost His Family by kapelvej: 3:26pm On May 17, 2018
ziglar1026:

Fellow Nairalanders, my friend a Nairalander too recently lost his parents and 2 sisters in a ghastly motor accident, he is depressed and needs consolation. Your calls and texts could go a long way to help him bear the irreparable loss. He can be reached with these numbers...Lets console a grieving brother and Nairalander.

I just called the second number now from Norway to express my condolences, but the guy said I should call back in one hour

2 Likes

Re: Let's Console A Nairalander Who Lost His Family by Antina(f): 8:50pm On May 17, 2018
Wow!! Inna lillai.....
Accept my condolences.
Re: Let's Console A Nairalander Who Lost His Family by cyndy1000(f): 8:51pm On May 17, 2018
So Pathetic sorry about the lost may God give him fortitude to bear it. Please always stick around him to avoid too depression. God will see him through.
Re: Let's Console A Nairalander Who Lost His Family by Safiaa(f): 8:56pm On May 17, 2018
Oh God Jesus.

It is well. God help him!!!!

Will definitely call him
Re: Let's Console A Nairalander Who Lost His Family by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 17, 2018
I send you love and light smiley

These circumstances make the best of people, you will be cherished by mankind. May you never lack kiss

1 Like

Re: Let's Console A Nairalander Who Lost His Family by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:40pm On May 17, 2018
ziglar1026:

pls where does the person live?
Re: Let's Console A Nairalander Who Lost His Family by Nofav0rs(m): 3:45am On May 18, 2018
O Allah! Reward him in his calamity and replace his loss with a better one

Whatever Allah gives or takes belongs to Him and everything is predestined by Him

May Allah increase your reward, and grant you good consolation, and forgive your deceased
Re: Let's Console A Nairalander Who Lost His Family by ImaIma1(f): 9:11am On May 18, 2018
May God comfort him at this trying period
Re: Let's Console A Nairalander Who Lost His Family by peacengine(m): 9:14am On May 18, 2018
ziglar1026:

RIP to the dead
Bro, you joined on 16th how did you get to know him?
Re: Let's Console A Nairalander Who Lost His Family by JonTal: 9:57am On May 18, 2018
Hmmmmm. I feel his pain. May God help him get through this tragedy.
Re: Let's Console A Nairalander Who Lost His Family by jaszplus12(m): 11:45am On May 18, 2018
this is devastating! it's a pity my bro. take heart for there's nothing we can do than help you regain composure. may their souls rest in peace. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Fridge N Wardrobe For Sale / How I Rushed Into Marriage Because I Was Heartbroken / Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.