Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,886 members, 7,883,110 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

Is This Morallay Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Morallay Right (1200 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Morallay Right by tradepunter: 6:40am On May 17, 2018
Please note I never slept with my ex fiance all through the time of courtship which was a year and a couple of months.

I met my ex fiance and her friend.. My initial intention was to approach my ex fiance friend and not her bt I don't know what blinded me.

Fast forward to Then when I was getting to know my ex fiance and her friend, I realized her friend is the perfect woman I desired. She have qualities I wanted and desire in a woman and also her tribe have close similarities to my tribe.

She fell for my ex fiance brother so badly and he played with her emotions and treated her badly. He had another steady girlfriend that visited and stayed 2 weeks every month. I felt he took advantage of her cuz she was staying with my ex fiance who is staying with her brother.

Fast forward to this day I and my ex fiance are no more because we called off our wedding in December last year, due to too much over possessiveness, lies and deceit.

But the challenge is I can't get her best friend out of my mind.. Who through out the ordeal btw me and my ex exhibited true characteristics of a virtues woman. She kept my faith in my then relationship going through biblical advise and prayers every time we met and spoke.

Now my question is should I meet up with her and tell her my true feelings for her? Cuz at a point in time my ex literally had to stop me from visiting cuz she felt her close friend was getting to close.

The truth is I am ready to propose to her and marry her now if she gives me a listening ear.. But is it morally right to take this step?

I have moved on but she keeps flashing in my thoughts even in my dream.
Re: Is This Morallay Right by Learnstuffs: 6:43am On May 17, 2018
Follow where your heart leads you

2 Likes

Re: Is This Morallay Right by ITbomb(m): 6:48am On May 17, 2018
Go ahead
Wish you success
Re: Is This Morallay Right by GraGra247(m): 6:49am On May 17, 2018
There's nothing morally wrong with that whatsoever. Not in the Bible or in the constitution.

If she's a good girl marry her ASAP or give me her number � grin
Re: Is This Morallay Right by fykes(m): 7:09am On May 17, 2018
Morality aside bro, u got ur work cut out for u. I don't think ur problems r morals because Nigerians aren't quite a morally inclined folks. The issue u should be dealing with is what she knows or think of u via her friend ,ie. Ur ex -whatever.
And u already know she has a thing for her brother whatever u feel is ur business, can u deal with the sort of love triangle u r trying to create
If u r my guy, I will ask u to move on except u just want to hit. Cos love triangles are always messed with stories that touch.
Re: Is This Morallay Right by Nobody: 7:31am On May 17, 2018
Go through with it...
Re: Is This Morallay Right by tradepunter: 7:42am On May 17, 2018
fykes:
Morality aside bro, u got ur work cut out for u. I don't think ur problems r morals because Nigerians aren't quite a morally inclined folks. The issue u should be dealing with is what she knows or think of u via her friend ,ie. Ur ex -whatever.
And u already know she has a thing for her brother whatever u feel is ur business, can u deal with the sort of love triangle u r trying to create
If u r my guy, I will ask u to move on except u just want to hit. Cos love triangles are always messed with stories that touch.

I understand your point but the thing is she's broken outta his grip I wanna believe cuz he has a serious girl he wants to marry and a girlfriend that's wants to eliminate his serious girl. So she knows all these and knows nothing significant will come outta it..

You made a valid point of the perception she must have built about me cuz of the ordeal BTW me and my ex. As for the other point of maybe me just wanting to have sex with her is totally out of it. Sex does not drive me cuz am principled , this my strongest power over any woman. No woman can control or blackmail me with sex.
Re: Is This Morallay Right by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:47am On May 17, 2018
grin

Haba! There's millions of fishes in the sea... Why u wanna be with her bestfriend? lipsrsealed

I can see that u will juz put urself in a deep shiit.. But still , the last card is ur hands sha..

U decide what's best for you..But before u ask her out, u better weigh everything first and try to evaluate urself as well..

The only question i wanna ask is: IS IT WORTH IT? cool

1 Like

Re: Is This Morallay Right by Josh64(m): 7:58am On May 17, 2018
Fast forward five months from your break up and you are already in love with the ex and thinking of marriage? Something is wrong with this op.
Re: Is This Morallay Right by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:37pm On May 17, 2018
That's a messed up situation. Forget it and find someone else, please.

Someone might begrudge or even hurt you if you go ahead to date this friend. Not everyone is forgiving. Some people have entitlement problems, too.
Re: Is This Morallay Right by tradepunter: 11:31pm On May 17, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
That's a messed up situation. Forget it and find someone else, please.

Someone might begrudge or even hurt you if you go ahead to date this friend. Not everyone is forgiving. Some people have entitlement problems, too.

I thought about this area also, I will beexposing her to the potential wrath of my ex cuz if she agrees then my ex will surely know... Life is crazy and unfair if I had only summoned the courage and approached her then, am sure I will be happily married now.
Re: Is This Morallay Right by tradepunter: 11:50pm On May 17, 2018
A strong advice to ladies, let whatever you do be pure and hones because the past will always come back and hunt you .

Reason for saying this is cuz Apart from the challenges my ex has as a person, her mum was known to move with friends who were rUns ladies.

My uncle encountered her once, that was what really made the wedding to be cancelled.
Re: Is This Morallay Right by Nobody: 12:48am On May 18, 2018
If you do that I am certain You or the lady will not live long...

Propose at the detriment of your life and your unborn children!
Re: Is This Morallay Right by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:28am On May 18, 2018
tradepunter:

I thought about this area also, I will beexposing her to the potential wrath of my ex cuz if she agrees then my ex will surely know... Life is crazy and unfair if I had only summoned the courage and approached her then, am sure I will be happily married now.

If only...
Re: Is This Morallay Right by ibkayee(f): 9:40am On May 18, 2018
Tricky situation, not ‘morally’ wrong, just awkward and against a whole bunch of social codes

Good luck lol

(1) (Reply)

Compilation Of Naija Romance Jokes (adult Only) / Premium Adult Sites / Lady Slapped Her Man For Rejecting Her Proposal Publicly In A Shopping Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.