Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,111 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

How To Make Anything (even Yourself) Float Using Your Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Anything (even Yourself) Float Using Your Smartphone (1617 Views)

How To Get Faster Browsing Speed While Using Your Smartphone's Hotspot / 6 Ways You Are Unintentionally Destroying Your Smartphone / Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Anything (even Yourself) Float Using Your Smartphone by MissTechy(f): 10:11am On May 17, 2018
Hey guys!

So, I kickstarted a new series on my Channel which would show you how you can use your smartphone to create amazing stuff. This week's tutorial is all about how you can create the levitation effect using your smartphone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDENP-f6jK0&t=32s

Let me know what you think and apologies for the audio

cc @lalasticlala

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Anything (even Yourself) Float Using Your Smartphone by xreal: 10:19am On May 17, 2018
OK. Will try it later.
Re: How To Make Anything (even Yourself) Float Using Your Smartphone by sherif4owo(m): 10:26am On May 17, 2018
whedone
Re: How To Make Anything (even Yourself) Float Using Your Smartphone by sherif4owo(m): 10:37am On May 17, 2018
whedone
Re: How To Make Anything (even Yourself) Float Using Your Smartphone by dewhaley: 10:44am On May 17, 2018
This Babe again..... Always With Cool Stuffs... Definitely trying this out

MODIFIED.... seen the video... Its quite simple...Nice

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Anything (even Yourself) Float Using Your Smartphone by DoroBen: 12:12pm On May 17, 2018
This is cool.really cool.we want more
Re: How To Make Anything (even Yourself) Float Using Your Smartphone by MissTechy(f): 7:02pm On May 17, 2018
DoroBen:
This is cool.really cool.we want more

Thank you
Re: How To Make Anything (even Yourself) Float Using Your Smartphone by ThePhoneGuy: 10:39am On May 18, 2018
Lovely tutorial miss..just tried it. Will upload pictures latee
Re: How To Make Anything (even Yourself) Float Using Your Smartphone by samsam2019: 10:43pm On May 18, 2018
This is good
Re: How To Make Anything (even Yourself) Float Using Your Smartphone by Anaskie(m): 11:41pm On May 18, 2018
MissTechy:
Hey guys!

So, I kickstarted a new series on my Channel which would show you how you can use your smartphone to create amazing stuff. This week's tutorial is all about how you can create the levitation effect using your smartphone.

cc @lalasticlala
Thanks for the lesson.

Please make more of these tutorial videos. This shows that there are lots of amazing things we could do with our smart phones smiley
Re: How To Make Anything (even Yourself) Float Using Your Smartphone by HeyCorleone(m): 2:27am On May 19, 2018
MissTechy:
Hey guys!

cc @lalasticlala

Real nice.

Btw what phone is that? Nokia 7?!
Re: How To Make Anything (even Yourself) Float Using Your Smartphone by MissTechy(f): 7:44am On May 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Real nice.

Btw what phone is that? Nokia 7?!

Yeah it is the Nokia 7 plus
Re: How To Make Anything (even Yourself) Float Using Your Smartphone by MissTechy(f): 7:44am On May 19, 2018
Anaskie:
Thanks for the lesson.

Please make more of these tutorial videos. This shows that there are lots of amazing things we could do with our smart phones smiley

Thank you so much
Re: How To Make Anything (even Yourself) Float Using Your Smartphone by jworos(m): 9:31am On May 19, 2018
For me, I'd say picsart is the best mobile photo editor, I've used it for yrs, with picsart you only need ideas.

Nice tutorial.
Re: How To Make Anything (even Yourself) Float Using Your Smartphone by Newsprex(m): 11:30am On May 19, 2018
Perfect...I pray it really float....because I go just use that chance take float away from Nigeria to USA... cool

Whatever, Infinix Hot 6 Pro costs 57k shocked shocked shocked

See the full specs and features via https://prexblog.com/infinix-hot-6-and-hot-6-pro-specifications-features-and-price-in-nigeria-and-kenya/
Re: How To Make Anything (even Yourself) Float Using Your Smartphone by Waffarianman(m): 5:58pm On May 19, 2018
Where D's 1 4cum

Just passing

Re: How To Make Anything (even Yourself) Float Using Your Smartphone by Waffarianman(m): 5:58pm On May 19, 2018
Where D's 1 4cum

Just passing

Re: How To Make Anything (even Yourself) Float Using Your Smartphone by SuperSuave(m): 4:46pm On May 30, 2018
MissTechy:
Hey guys!

cc @lalasticlala
you play too much grin

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Mobile Campus Tour Makes A Stop At Laspotech, Uniben And Nasarawa State Un / SD Association Removes Huawei’s Name From Its List, Can No Longer Use Microsd / Mediatek Caught Cheating On Benchmarks, And It's Not Pretty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.