Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

"I Slayed In Both Sizes"See Before & After Photos Of Plus Sized Deborah Olawoyin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Slayed In Both Sizes"See Before & After Photos Of Plus Sized Deborah Olawoyin (1929 Views)

Wizkid And His Plus-Sized Female Fan Do Doggy On Stage (Pics) / Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos / Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Slayed In Both Sizes"See Before & After Photos Of Plus Sized Deborah Olawoyin by Groovenaija360(m): 1:31pm On May 17, 2018
Thick and beautiful plus sized slay queen, Deborah Olawoyi seems to have a different look now, after she almost lost all her weight. The Slay-queen took her new look to Facebook to evaluate her amazing transformation.

The curvy lady compared the photo she took since June 2017 when she was Original and a recent shot she took May 2018.

She wrote..

June 2017 vs May 2018 �� #transformationtuesday I slayed in both sizes

However, some of her fans and friends still prefer the before size to her recent transformation.

Well to me thick, fleshy & curvy is my favourite, guys what do you think??

See More photos Here.

>>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/see-before-now-photos-of-plus-sized-deborah-olawoyin/

Re: "I Slayed In Both Sizes"See Before & After Photos Of Plus Sized Deborah Olawoyin by donstan18: 1:37pm On May 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: "I Slayed In Both Sizes"See Before & After Photos Of Plus Sized Deborah Olawoyin by 2mch(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2018
These ones saying bigger is better want her to get bigger than her before shocked shocked shocked. So that they can roll her like tyre when she wants to walk. Wicked people.
Re: "I Slayed In Both Sizes"See Before & After Photos Of Plus Sized Deborah Olawoyin by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 17, 2018
imagine without makeup in both pics she looks cute not like all those masquerade that needs makeup for face recognition
Re: "I Slayed In Both Sizes"See Before & After Photos Of Plus Sized Deborah Olawoyin by KendrickAyomide: 1:47pm On May 17, 2018
Lazy youths yelling I prefer all over the comments
Re: "I Slayed In Both Sizes"See Before & After Photos Of Plus Sized Deborah Olawoyin by braimeddy: 1:49pm On May 17, 2018
Before is better than the after
Re: "I Slayed In Both Sizes"See Before & After Photos Of Plus Sized Deborah Olawoyin by Waakanda: 1:54pm On May 17, 2018
Okay.
Re: "I Slayed In Both Sizes"See Before & After Photos Of Plus Sized Deborah Olawoyin by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 17, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

"Beach Please!" - Pokello Nare Shares Bikini Photos As She Hits The Beach / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Pant / Actress Toyin Abraham Slays In New Photo Amidst News Of Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.