Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. (9406 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:44am On May 18, 2018
Mariinee:
Hah! No oh. I am steadily turning fat. cry
When will you guys finish your session?

true! undecided
Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by highqueen(f): 8:44am On May 18, 2018
Mariinee:
Hah! No oh. I am steadily turning fat. cry When will you guys finish your session?
lol,is it not when you will be eating cornflakes and quarker oat.grin

okay,if you say so,just reduce small o.

I will graduate by July/August by God's grace.

you guys have resumed new semester?
Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Nobody: 8:46am On May 18, 2018
Mariinee:
You don't have the right to question people's preference.

I have the right to air my opinions on what I feel about a person's so called preference.

Someone who can only afford a 404 Peugeot would regard the 404 Peugeot like it were a Range rover, but when he can afford a Range rover, he'd feel no attraction towards a 404 Peugeot.

All you Nairaland girls ain't shitt. Finding a single attractive girl amongst you is like finding a needle in a haystack. But I trust that I'll get criticized for airing my opinion, and I'm not surprised by this. The guys who disagree with my claims are mostly broke, classless dudes who can't even afford a 3 bedroom flat in any high caliber part of Nigeria. When you are this broke, your perception of the world will be very limited. But when you start getting money, and change environment to areas where actual attractive, high class women stay, then you'll understand the point I'm trying to make.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by viceddy95(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2018
XML33:

You are a shining example of the point I'm trying to make with this thread. People like you are a disgrace to men around the world, black men especially. Chase paper and then chase quality women. Stop wasting time complimenting below average, classless mgbekes on Nairaland.

Guy your stupidity is beyond imagination ....you are not just a disgrace to men and your family only,but you are disgrace itself,,,,
Is it your phone or data am using to the write the compliment ?ode,,,go and look for what to do with your relegated brain and stop misbehaving .....
Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by viceddy95(m): 8:54am On May 18, 2018
Rosay15:
Am fine and you??
Same here dear..
Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:54am On May 18, 2018
viceddy95:

Guy your stupidity is beyond imagination ....you are not just a disgrace to men and your family only,but you are disgrace itself,,,,
Is it your phone or data am using to the write the compliment ?ode,,,go and look for what to do with your relegated brain and stop misbehaving .....

jesu!! shocked
Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Nobody: 8:55am On May 18, 2018
viceddy95:

Exactly the kind of response I expected from a broke dude without any exposure. When you haven't met actual pretty women, and when the only kind of girls you've ever dated are below average mgbekes, every average Jane would be pretty to you.

Attractive men chase attractive women. Unattractive men chase unattractive women. So your behavior doesn't surprise me.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Nobody: 8:55am On May 18, 2018
XML33:

I have the right to air my opinions on what I feel about a person's so called preference.

Someone who can only afford a 404 Peugeot would regard the 404 Peugeot like it were a Range rover, but when he can afford a Range rover, he'd feel no attraction towards a 404 Peugeot.

All you Nairaland girls ain't shitt. Finding a single attractive girl amongst you is like finding a needle in a haystack. But I trust that I'll get criticized for airing my opinion, and I'm not surprised by this. The guys who disagree with my claims are mostly broke, classless dudes who can't even afforded a 3 bedroom flat in any high caliber part of Nigeria. When you are this broke, your perception of the world will be very limited. But when you start getting money, and change environment to areas where actual attractive, high class women stay, then you'll understand the point I'm trying to make.
You aren't airing your opinion. You are forcing it down on people who don't share similar opinion and, even criticizing them on a matter that's no business of yours. I actually thought you were a somewhat reasonable and agreeable moniker from the BBNaija thread. But clearly, you aren't.

Whatever, though. Your opinion is just that; your opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Nobody: 8:58am On May 18, 2018
highqueen:

lol,is it not when you will be eating cornflakes and quarker oat.grin

okay,if you say so,just reduce small o.

I will graduate by July/August by God's grace.

you guys have resumed new semester?
Hahaha. Corn flakes, yeah. Oats, no. I don't like oats. grin grin
That's great. I would have stormed Imo but, let's just chill till the wedding. lipsrsealed tongue grin
Yes, we just did_this week. Although; being the certified unserious student I am, I haven't resumed. sad
Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Nobody: 8:59am On May 18, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

true! undecided
Mind your business. undecided
Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Nobody: 9:02am On May 18, 2018
Mariinee:
You aren't airing your opinion. You are forcing it down on people who don't share similar opinion and, even criticizing them on a matter that's no business of yours. I actually thought you were a somewhat reasonable and agreeable moniker from the BBNaija thread. But clearly, you aren't.

Whatever, though. Your opinion is just that; your opinion.

Arguing with you people is just a waste of time. It's akin to describing a rainbow to a blind person.

I honestly don't care even in the slightest what an mgbeke like you thinks about me. I'm tired of being polite and politically correct to unattractive girls like you and the other 99% of females on this forum. You guys don't deserve niceties nor acknowledgement.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by highqueen(f): 9:08am On May 18, 2018
Mariinee:
Hahaha. Corn flakes, yeah. Oats, no. I don't like oats. grin grin
That's great. I would have stormed Imo but, let's just chill till the wedding. lipsrsealed tongue grin
Yes, we just did_this week. Although; being the certified unserious student I am, I haven't resumed. sad
cheesy

I noticed cos I haven't seen you and your roomie pics of recent.cheesy

just like me,very unserious. chai.cry

which wedding babe,lmao.cheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:08am On May 18, 2018
Mariinee:
Mind your business. undecided

you're my business undecided
Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Nobody: 9:09am On May 18, 2018
XML33:

Arguing with you people is just a waste of time. It's akin to describing a rainbow to a blind person.

I honestly don't care even in the slightest what an mgbeke like you thinks about me. I'm tired of being polite and politically correct to unattractive girls like you and the other 99% of females on this forum. You guys don't deserve niceties nor acknowledgement.
Whatever, bruh.
Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Nobody: 9:10am On May 18, 2018
highqueen:

cheesy

I noticed cos I haven't seen you and your roomie pics of recent.cheesy

just like me,very unserious. chai.cry

which wedding babe,lmao.cheesycheesy
The last time I snapped an actual picture was in February, lmao. grin grin
Your wedding nah. sad sad
Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by highqueen(f): 9:14am On May 18, 2018
Mariinee:
The last time I snapped an actual picture was in February, lmao. grin grin
Your wedding nah. sad sad
loolz,yeah really.

wedding now?lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

Trust you are great,and hope the last night's cold didn't get to you?sadsad
Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Nobody: 9:16am On May 18, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

you're my business undecided
Not me, dear. Leave me alone now!
Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Nobody: 9:18am On May 18, 2018
highqueen:

loolz,yeah really.

wedding now?lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

Trust you are great,and hope the last night's cold didn't get to you?sadsad
Yes jhur! All your friends are getting married. You are ripe enough...winkwink
I'm great. Cold keh? It's fvcking hot here. Did it rain over there?
Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by viceddy95(m): 9:19am On May 18, 2018
XML33:

Exactly the kind of response I expected from a broke dude without any exposure. When you haven't met actual pretty women, and when the only kind of girls you've ever dated are below average mgbekes, every average Jane would be pretty to you.

Attractive men chase attractive women. Unattractive men chase unattractive women. So your behavior doesn't surprise me.
This is how you know broke people ,always quick to call someone else broke ......
What have you achieved or where have you been to,that makes you think you are exposed .....
Can we see your picture and that of your girlfriend if you have a girlfriend oo...lets see if you worth the nonsense you have written here....

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:21am On May 18, 2018
Mariinee:
Not me, dear. Leave me alone now!

do what i asked you to the very first time i quoted you here and maybe i'll think about it undecided
Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by highqueen(f): 9:21am On May 18, 2018
Mariinee:
Yes jhur! All your friends are getting married. You are ripe enough...winkwink
I'm great. Cold keh? It's fvcking hot here. Did it rain over there?
chai!!all my friends are married.crycry

lool,it rained last night and this morning sef,to stand up to lecture just deh weak me baby.

it's hot over there?
ahh.
Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Nobody: 9:24am On May 18, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

do what i asked you to the very first time i quoted you here and maybe i'll think about it undecided
What's that?
Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Nobody: 9:26am On May 18, 2018
highqueen:

chai!!all my friends are married.crycry

lool,it rained last night and this morning sef,to stand up to lecture just deh weak me baby.

it's hot over there?
ahh.

Yes! So, we are waiting for you. Wait! What about our inlaw oh? lipsrsealed
Yeah, it's hot. Maybe because it didn't rain sha.
I hate heat. undecided
Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Nobody: 9:27am On May 18, 2018
Criis. Hope you will take OP's advice? grin
Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Nobody: 9:29am On May 18, 2018
viceddy95:

This is how you know broke people ,always quick to call someone else broke ......
What have you achieved or where have you been to,that makes you think you are exposed .....
Can we see your picture and that of your girlfriend if you have a girlfriend oo...lets see if you worth the nonsense you have written here....

Well, I don't reside in your shithole country that's for sure. First leave the shores of Nigeria, get a degree from a prestigious western university and get a job in the country you studied, then I can respect you enough to reveal personal details about myself.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:32am On May 18, 2018
Mariinee:
What's that?

your email's functional? :
Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:32am On May 18, 2018
Mariinee:
What's that?

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Nobody: 9:32am On May 18, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I would pardon you today but next time don't try this you should actually be the one to know your place.And don't you dare mention me next time.

I just did angry
Mariinee:
What's that?

Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:34am On May 18, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

I just did angry
You are seriously looking for attention sorry I don't have time to waste on inconsequential people.
Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by Nobody: 9:35am On May 18, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

Yes. So?
Re: Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:42am On May 18, 2018
Mariinee:
Yes. So?

so i'll leave you alone now undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour / Female Bankers Are Whoores / How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.