Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,436 members, 7,888,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:18 AM

After Winning The EPL, Pep Guardiola Signs New Contract With Man City - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / After Winning The EPL, Pep Guardiola Signs New Contract With Man City (250 Views)

David De Gea Signs New Long-term Contract With Man Utd Until 2023 / Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture / Ladan Bosso Signs Contract With Ifeanyi Ubah Inside A Private Jet. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Winning The EPL, Pep Guardiola Signs New Contract With Man City by reportminds: 7:39pm On May 17, 2018
Manchester City's manager, Pep Guardiola has signed new deal. The new contract will see Pep remain until 2021 at the Etihad stadium.

Recall that Guardiola made history as he won the Premier league, reaching 100 points. He also defeated Arsenal 3-0 in the final of the league cup.

“I am so happy and excited. It’s a pleasure to be able to work here,” Guardiola said.

“I enjoy working with our players every day and we will try to do our best together in the coming years. As a manager, you have to feel good to be with the players – and I feel good.

“I will focus on the desire of my players to become a better team and every day that’s what I will try to do – to improve on the pitch and improve our players. We have a young squad with an average age of 23 and we want to keep taking steps forward and maintain the levels we’ve achieved this season.”

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/after-winning-epl-pep-guardiola-signs.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

Re: After Winning The EPL, Pep Guardiola Signs New Contract With Man City by dareyyyy(m): 7:52pm On May 17, 2018
He deserves it.

(1) (Reply)

Aubameyang To Support Arsenal Teammate Iwobi, Super Eagles In Russia; Hails New / Antoine Griezmann Signs New Five-year Deal At Altletico Madrid / Fifa World Cup Russia 2018--is Nigeria Jinxed Versus Argentina!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.