Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,912 members, 7,931,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:49 PM

AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory (60067 Views)

Ike Ugbo Dumps Super Eagles For Canada National Team / Nwakali To Dump Super Eagles For European Country – Brother, Allwell Nwakali / FG Budgets N3 Billion For Super Eagles For 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by Esdb3: 1:03am On May 21, 2018
kingkakaone:

Did u see what I wrote?
It is obvious u have already made Ur choice.
But please, people rise everyday in this nation u called such a name, those people don't have double heads.
Some were born into a poor background while others grew up in a worst area than the pics u posted but they decided to see beyond their present predicament.

If I tell u where I grew up from, u will say I'm lying again.
Someone once told my sister that it is impossible for a person like me to grow up from that area, that's to tell u how damaged people think that place was.
so now you are at the top eh? You are at the top? You don't even have access to good electricity or quality education for your kids or affordable internet. Your government is run by looters and you are at the top eh? You can't buy a good phone at a sane price, you can't afford a brand new straight-outta-the-factory car and when you can you can't drive it on a good road. You spent how much on boreholes? and when you are cheated you can't get affordable unbiased justice. How much do you pay for satelite tv? So you are at the top? Your oil producing nation sells fuel at an exorbitant price then the officials loot the proceedings. You are at the top yyou say? Air travel costs a fortune. You have to be rich to travel by air. You have to be rich to wash plates with morning fresh. Dish washers are luxuries, washing machine is for the wealthy and your country is alright? dude go and sit your stupid mediocre ass in one place.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) / Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.