Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,198 members, 7,880,738 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:08 AM

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (393305 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018 / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ayomidric(m): 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
Shikabrol:

Yes, your name will be checked on their master list from their computer system irrespective of whether you received their text message or not by using your application I.D on your acknowledgement slip before you proceed to the documentation.
ND/NCE were attended to yesterday and those who have their names on their master list on the computer system were documented while those who were unlucky were told to go home.

HND with or without the text message were told to come back today for their documentation provided they will be lucky to have their names on the master list which are to be checked by the officers.
Some HNDs were still able to checked their names yesterday if they were shortlisted or not though, so as to know their faith whether to wait behind for their documentation or go back to their various destinations once their names was not shortlisted.

Items to bring along for documentation are: CV, NYSC certificate or exemption letter (where applicable), credentials, birth certificate or age declaration, certificate of state of origin, Medical fitness certificate, 4 passport photographs, signed copy of your referee form.

Two photocopies each for all the above listed documents.

That's the report from the venue at Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta yesterday.

All the best and journey mercy.

Are they helping Bsc holders to check their name too?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Abidex1988(m): 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
Shikabrol:

Yes, your name will be checked on their master list from their computer system irrespective of whether you received their text message or not by using your application I.D on your acknowledgement slip before you proceed to the documentation.
ND/NCE were attended to yesterday and those who have their names on their master list on the computer system were documented while those who were unlucky were told to go home.

HND with or without the text message were told to come back today for their documentation provided they will be lucky to have their names on the master list which are to be checked by the officers.
Some HNDs were still able to checked their names yesterday if they were shortlisted or not though, so as to know their faith whether to wait behind for their documentation or go back to their various destinations once their names was not shortlisted.

Items to bring along for documentation are: CV, NYSC certificate or exemption letter (where applicable), credentials, birth certificate or age declaration, certificate of state of origin, Medical fitness certificate, 4 passport photographs, signed copy of your referee form.

Thanks so much for your reply my brother. I really appreciate it. Pls let me have ur number so as to discuss some issues with u privately.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by vanvickie(m): 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
Please any GOD SENT person in the house should help me check...
My details are; APPLICATION ID: NHS-2018-1006184.
MY QUALIFICATION IS HND (SENIOR INSPECTOR OF FIRE).
Phone number... 07038906614
Thank you
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Success5313(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
Shikabrol:

God will bless u
Thanks for d update
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jmonas: 10:12am On Feb 12, 2019
Is it true that cg and dambazu had issues.
Also is it true that cg candidate list is not out yet?

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by trilobite: 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
jmonas:

This explains a lot!!

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by trilobite: 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
jmonas:

This explains a lot!! Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jmonas: 6:33am On Feb 13, 2019
trilobite:

This explains a lot!! Thanks.
how. Please what's the stage in the screening
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by noblefuwad(m): 8:22am On Feb 14, 2019
Let stop asking questions like this, how do u expect an applicants like you to know about this, you should make your findings from where you got the info in the 1st place

jmonas:
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by noblefuwad(m): 8:26am On Feb 14, 2019
Screening is over, camp date is what everyone shortlisted are waiting for.

jmonas:
how. Please what's the stage in the screening
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mikedimeji(m): 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
jmonas:
Lol, please do not be deceived, there’s nothing as CG candidates list. Only those invited to pick appointment letter will proceed to training school whether you participated in the just concluded exercise or not.

5 Likes

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by chinzyjohn(f): 12:05am On Feb 17, 2019
mikedimeji:

Lol, please do not be deceived, there’s nothing as CG candidates list. Only those invited to pick appointment letter will proceed to training school whether you participated in the just concluded exercise or not.
I know that those that did they documentation has gotten the job....After filling the pension form and all that......

2 Likes

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ngbaze(m): 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nice One

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by VirtueousWoman(f): 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
Proposed date of camp, 12th march. How true is this?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Okwu4God: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
VirtueousWoman:
It could be true...
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by noblefuwad(m): 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
VirtueousWoman:

Really? Well let hope so and expect a mail or text next week about the camp date
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ztown5306(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
noblefuwad:

Really? Well let hope so and expect a mail or text next week about the camp date
Amen!
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by aakolo(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ameen. We all pray so...
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by VirtueousWoman(f): 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
Did anyone else receive PIN from their pension managers?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by 7Randall: 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
VirtueousWoman:
Did anyone else receive PIN from their pension managers?
pls chat me up on 08165507976.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jonnayo(m): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
President Muhammad Buhari has appointed a new acting Controller General (CG) of the Federal Fire Service (FFS) in person of Liman AIhaji Ibrahim.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ztown5306(m): 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
jonnayo:
President Muhammad Buhari has appointed a new acting Controller General (CG) of the Federal Fire Service (FFS) in person of Liman AIhaji Ibrahim.
I hope this will not affect the list/recruitment? cool
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jonnayo(m): 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ztown5306:
I hope this will not affect the list/recruitment? cool
it will not affect.

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by B3sty(m): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
jonnayo:
Good News. Let the Ex CG Anebi go and Rest In Hell.
IDi0tic Bigot.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jonnayo(m): 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
B3sty:
Good News. Let the Ex CG Anebi go and Rest In Hell. IDi0tic Bigot.
Why are you saying so?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kayteajay111(m): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
jonnayo:
Why are you saying so?
He said so because the just concluded FFS recruitment was not free and fair. It's only you buy SLOT or have a political link. Shame on the people in-charge.
When will things be right in Nigeria?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by B3sty(m): 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
kayteajay111:

He said so because the just concluded FFS recruitment was not free and fair. It's only you buy SLOT or have a political link. Shame on the people in-charge.
When will things be right in Nigeria?
I couldn't have said it Better.
He gave out the Jobs to His Immediate Family Members, some above 50 Years of Age. I know exactly what I'm saying. It will Never End Well for Him... Except My Father didn't Help Him when he Needed Help.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Longevity07: 10:39am On Mar 04, 2019
Camp will start next month. congratulations to those who did the last documentation, more names will be added to those who did the documentation. That is the latest. Note I didn't put in for FFS, got this information from a reliable source. My regards

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by chinzyjohn(f): 10:51am On Mar 04, 2019
Longevity07:
Camp will start next month. congratulations to those who did the last documentation, more names will be added to those who did the documentation. That is the latest. Note I didn't put for FFS, got this information from a reliable source. My regards
you mean April??
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Amide07: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
Can they employ all the people that did the documentation?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by chinzyjohn(f): 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
[quote author=Amide07 post=76338670]Can they employ all the people that did the documentation?[/quoteExcept your name is not on the master list or your certificate is not genuine
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by aakolo(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
How can that be....
Next month is a long time. embarassed embarassed embarassed
How reliable is your source?

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (127) (Reply)

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.