Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,836 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:48 AM

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (393323 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018 / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 4:57pm On May 28, 2018
destiro:

Thanks for your response. But how does d acknowledgement slip look like? because d one i printed is 2 pages
It is 2 pages.The Referee's form is 1 page

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by destiro(m): 5:02pm On May 28, 2018
tech18:
OK, thanks
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 5:03pm On May 28, 2018
destiro:

OK, thanks
welcome
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Jgbengs(m): 6:42pm On May 28, 2018
mimiejacobz:
I was able to fill in the available job category(Asf II)when I started my registration but after the whole process,discovered that area is blank,i've been trying to refill but the available job options are no longer popping up,pls how do I fix this

Don"t worry about that. It will reflect when you Submit your application.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Eve62(f): 5:44am On May 29, 2018
tech18:

mine is 1 page o. ..... or could it be d pdf file u guys printed?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 5:56am On May 29, 2018
fabem:
Hi guys,

Truly, the fedfire.gov.ng web is going ON and OFF for now but if you are opportune to be online when the web is ON and you want to do it but didn't get it. Follow this step (This is meant for OND, NCE and SSCE category)

1. Open the web fedfire.gov.ng, it might be slow but it will surely go

2. At the bottom left corner of the page, you will see where to register by inputting your name, surname, address, email and phone number, once you have done that, it will automatically login. Also, sometimes network hitch might cause not to go, but mind you it may have register you, once you want to register again and you see something like "Your email has been used already" don't bother yourself again to register, just go to login session and input your email and password you used to register.

3. Once you login, it will ask you to choose position, mind you before that, at the top you will see upload passport, once you click, you will see it or go to my profile at the left side of the page, upload passport with size in between 5kb to 10kb, then click on update, once it has been updated, don't worry you may not see/view it at that moment. Then at that left side, click on my application to start your application, once you are done, click submit then the passport will appear with your full details.

Note: Stage 3, make sure you upload your passport before you start your application and also if your passport not loading make sure the size doesn't pass 5-10kb (you can use Jpegoptimizer.com to do that via google.com if the size can't reduce to that extent).

4. Once, you are through, print your acknowledgement slip and referee form.

Are you still having issues applying? You can get in touch with us at;

Instinct Computer Consult

Call/Whatsapp on 08029359634

Thank you.
This OND Cadre is really giving me alot of headache. You fill, upload passport (5kb) and submit. But the "submit" button ceases to work. How do i solve this please?.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 7:24am On May 29, 2018
Eve62:

mine is 1 page o. ..... or could it be d pdf file u guys printed?
Did you apply for BSc/MSc holders category? Their acknowledgement slip is 1 page and referee's form 1 page.

SSCE/OND/NCE is one page referee's form and 2 pages acknowledgement slip(by default)
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Martux100: 8:31am On May 29, 2018
I applied for the recruitment on my mobile phone. It was completed and I was taken to the acknowledgement slip page but I was unable to print it. So, I decided lọ log in on my laptop in order to be able to print the acknowledgement slip but I was surprised that it gave me a blank page to start new registration. I don't want to have multiple registration on their portal. Is there any way out of this issue?
How can I print my acknowledgement slip.

Thank you.

NB: I have log in on different browsers but the story is the same. I used puffin browser to regsiter on phone.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mubarack44(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2018
OrangeDream:
This OND Cadre is really giving me alot of headache. You fill, upload passport (5kb) and submit. But the "submit" button ceases to work. How do i solve this please?.

experiencing the same problem here
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by EmmySparky(m): 10:14am On May 29, 2018
hello guys the fedfire.gov.ng website has been down for a while now...i have been trying to register but no show...anybody experiencing this?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by munalight(f): 10:45am On May 29, 2018
EmmySparky:
hello guys the fedfire.gov.ng website has been down for a while now...i have been trying to register but no show...anybody experiencing this?
Use this link: https://cdfipb.careers/
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by munalight(f): 10:48am On May 29, 2018
Good morning house, I can't upload my passport with my phone; that's the only one left before submission. Please, what do I do?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by EmmySparky(m): 11:18am On May 29, 2018
munalight:

Use this link: https://cdfipb.careers/
i am trying to register using ond..can i still register on this site.. i thought its for degree and hnd only
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by stmichael001(m): 11:22am On May 29, 2018
Martux100:
I applied for the recruitment on my mobile phone. It was completed and I was taken to the acknowledgement slip page but I was unable to print it. So, I decided lọ log in on my laptop in order to be able to print the acknowledgement slip but I was surprised that it gave me a blank page to start new registration. I don't want to have multiple registration on their portal. Is there any way out of this issue?
How can I print my acknowledgement slip.

Thank you.

NB: I have log in on different browsers but the story is the same. I used puffin browser to regsiter on phone.

same here....like its a general problem.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 29, 2018
fabem:

Your complain is new to me. Are you sure you submit your form before you logout? Again what did you apply for? If it is either NCE, mOND or SSCE, it is possible to experience it because the web is doing somehow but if it is MSC, BSC or HND, you apply for, then the fault should be your own end because you submit without saving each step of the application and the web for this category is OK.

For ssce how many form will i print out?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Martux100: 12:26am On May 30, 2018
I hope they will fix this issue. Candidate should be able to access his/her account in case he or she misplaced the print out copies.
stmichael001:

same here....like its a general problem.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by K08(m): 5:01am On May 30, 2018
Is there any room for EDIT, pls?
Position for OND/NCE was mistakenly inputed instead of B.Sc, and the whole application has been submitted already.
Any help, please?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Eve62(f): 7:59am On May 30, 2018
tech18:
Did you apply for BSc/MSc holders category? Their acknowledgement slip is 1 page and referee's form 1 page.

SSCE/OND/NCE is one page referee's form and 2 pages acknowledgement slip(by default)

ok I see. hnd
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Sandas11(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2018
The conditions for the referees are high... Pls, anyone who can help with civil service referees in Lagos hit me up... Thank You
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by cameeeeel(m): 10:20am On May 30, 2018
EmmySparky:
i am trying to register using ond..can i still register on this site.. i thought its for degree and hnd only
dats for Masters and degree only... Go to other one for HND nd rest
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by akinsmyk(m): 8:12am On May 31, 2018
deewhy13:

for those having difficulty in uploading dia passport under NCE/OND/SSCE cadre should simply follow dis simple steps.

1. sign up

2. login

3. fill the forms up to the level of uploading passport

4. pls don't let ur passport KB to exceed 5kb

5. after uploading, click on my profile and upload again

6. den click on new application and refill all the form over again starting from my position

7. when you get to d final stage, just click on submit (don't bother urself clicking on uploading passport anymore)

8. then u will preview and ur passport will show along with ur application and then u move on to print.

9. NOTE: Ur passport won't appear b4 u submit, don't wait or waste ur time waiting for the passport to appear b4 submitting unlike prison and fire service for Bsc. it won't appear until after u submit it.

thanks

Can't find where to register or sign up at all, has the recruitment stopped?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by pinkvirus: 10:34am On May 31, 2018
Pls someone help me.I can't go to another level after filling my personal information. Pls help me

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by pinkvirus: 10:38am On May 31, 2018
Pls am clicking available job but is not responding pls.a using chrome.is just standstill

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by K08(m): 11:08am On May 31, 2018
pinkvirus:
Pls am clicking available job but is not responding pls.a using chrome.is just standstill
Set your device on Auto rotate mode, then turn it at 45°.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (127) (Reply)

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.