Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt (74379 Views)

Nekpen Soyemi: Surety Provided By Abidemi Rufai Is A Suspected Fraudster - US / Governor Matawalle Forces Teachers To Eat Poor Meal Provided For Students / MKO Abiola's Statue Unveiled By Lagos State Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by futurism: 2:45pm On May 18, 2018
olatade:
I'm relocating to lagos ASAP.

ambode is really working hard to transform it
lol.... Somebody Don hammer for supplies.
Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by nnokwa042(m): 2:45pm On May 18, 2018
olatade:

Lagos government their gift n.a. Greek gift oooh this kiosk fit be 1 million naira

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by lilyheaven: 2:46pm On May 18, 2018
Mrnakeina:
This's for Aboki and gatemen na. Wetin person go put inside this thing?
Same question in my mind
Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by Viking007(m): 2:48pm On May 18, 2018
IamPatriotic:
This is real empowerment, at least to start with, from this a serious minded person will graduate to owing owning a shop.
Fixed.
Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by DrMuzungu(m): 2:51pm On May 18, 2018
olatade:
I'm relocating to lagos ASAP. ambode is really working hard to transform it

No, my friend, you are wrong. Hard working men and women of Lagos state are working hard. Ambode just did not, unlike some other people (wheelbarrows etc), chop all the money. Instead, he did the right thing, and signed the order to buy this.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by Horus(m): 2:52pm On May 18, 2018
Str8talk21:
Lubbish!!!! why do Nigerians like to celebrate mediocrity in its slightest form?

Is the Kiosk Solar powered?
Is the kiosk manufactured in Nigeria by our so called Nigerian Engineers who love to be answering Engr. Lagbaja....?

I dey laugh ooohhh.
before you attack check my previous mentions so that you can go and meet ur size or better ask some childish moderators we have in nairaland.

You are free to build Solar powered kiosks and sell them, you wiil have many buyers

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by Aluweezy(m): 2:52pm On May 18, 2018
Creative and admirable. But does this mean they'll have to pay monthly/annual rent for its use? Cos if they eventually do, it becomes another greedy means to extort from low class citizens.
Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:53pm On May 18, 2018
olatade:

me too. ambo d great guy is working. i wish wike the noise make will learn from his boss
Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 18, 2018
SoapQueen:
Wow. Lovely! I am certain they can't do such in Abuja. Abuja has never been fair to start ups.
my dear,the env itself is nt favourable to start ups.they are making everything to be "high class" and we also are nt helping matters due to our facade and shooting up of prices because we assume the higher the price,the more genuine it looks
Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by SoapQueen(f): 3:01pm On May 18, 2018
nurshah:
my dear,the env itself is nt favourable to start ups.they are making everything to be "high class" and we also are nt helping matters due to our facade and shooting up of prices because we assume the higher the price,the more genuine it looks

You hit the nail on the head. However, I will like to buttress the fact that many people here lead fake lives. If you want to make money in this Abuja, commot yanga and do your thing.

Packaging is what attracts them, but common sense is what fattens your bank account.
Many office owners at Wuse and environs have closed shop after owing rent overtime .

A plethora of them couldn't meet up.Their business did not broke even. Meanwhile, in same Abuja, businessmen in the suburbs are cashing out daily.

Make sense strike everybody last last.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 18, 2018
crackerspub:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Someone should just give one to Nwamaipke since Seun no wan pay am grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2018
Don't praise the shops. Praise the developer or the conceptor of the model.

Have you creatively engendered a feat you believe would be laudably appreciated by your State?

Get a lawyer to help you voice it to the government and equally patent it. Doing so would forestall such concept of yours from stolen.

To the unemployed youth, quickly try emulate this in your local State.

The Commissioner for Lands and Local Government Affairs in your State could help you restructure the CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT ZONES in your State Capital, in order to accommodate such concept like those shops inset in photos above.

Be as fast as a wind and patienthe like a dove.
Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:12pm On May 18, 2018
Don't praise the shops. Praise the developer or the concept engineer of the model.

Have you creatively engendered a feat you believe would be laudably appreciated by your State?

Get a lawyer to help you voice it to the government and equally patent it. Doing so would forestall such concept of yours from being stolen.

The Commissioner for Lands and Local Government Affairs in your State could help you restructure the CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT ZONES in your State Capital, in order to accommodate such concept like those shops inset in photos above.

Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

You hit the nail on the head. However, I will like to buttress the fact that many people here lead fake lives. If you want to make money in this Abuja, commot yanga and do your thing.

Packaging is what attracts them, but common sense is what fattens your bank account.
Many office owners at Wuse and environs have closed shop after owing rent overtime .

A plethora of them couldn't meet up.Their business did not broke even. Meanwhile, in same Abuja, businessmen in the suburbs are cashing out daily.

Make sense strike everybody last last.
hmm my dear every one knws that most abuja pple lead fake lives.they must drive flashy cars,live in highbrow areas some claim to nt enter market and prefer shopping in amigo,dunes etc.the rate of adultery sef just to have or maintain flashy life is unbelievable.na for this town i started seeing male gold diggers.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:14pm On May 18, 2018
Don't praise the shops. Praise the developer or the concept engineer of the model.

Get a lawyer to help you voice it to the government and equally patent it. Doing so would forestall such concept of yours from being stolen.

The Commissioner for Lands and Local Government Affairs in your State could help you restructure the CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT ZONES in your State Capital, in order to accommodate such concept like those shops inset in photos above, for as long as his commission is guaranteed.

Poverty is a state of the mind.People allow themselves to be broke!
Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by ewehh1: 3:16pm On May 18, 2018
seen
Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by Tobium1(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2018
olatade:

We don't want you here, the population is too much
Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by mubby4real(m): 3:22pm On May 18, 2018
You want to go collect modern Kiosk or what
olatade:

Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by dadavivo: 3:23pm On May 18, 2018
olatade:

so you're not from Lagos. All these oshogbo people sef.

Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by gabbie77: 3:24pm On May 18, 2018
its fine sha
Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by Herdeydeen: 3:32pm On May 18, 2018
This is far better than distributing shoe maker kits for their children and call it youth empowerment like one governor did. I sha no mention anyone name. Let me just come n be going

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by Reelmii: 3:35pm On May 18, 2018
calberian:
Commendable actually

I just hope they don't sell it to the traders and start billing them nonsensical tariffs, levies and all what nots upandan because most of these Lagos officials na crooks dem be
nothing is free In nigeria, even agbero will come and collect owo-ile

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by Olifiz(m): 3:36pm On May 18, 2018
One tout can just use he’s left hand to pick up n run away with ur goods inside.

Except NwaAmaipke says otherwise
Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by jclassiq(m): 3:38pm On May 18, 2018
olatade:
WELCOME SIR
Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by AreaFada2: 3:45pm On May 18, 2018
OK.
Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by Reference(m): 3:47pm On May 18, 2018
Nice. Will be fantastic if they are made in Nigeria. Then you can outlaw street trading.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by HoodBillionaire: 4:08pm On May 18, 2018
whats mordern about dat
when better rain start fall on them 3months
e go cast
Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 18, 2018
Oh this one no be shoe shinning or mai shai... Na kiosk na abi.. All these leaders really see us finish & they are probably ltfao right now. In this 2018 some people truly think this shi!t is development. Smh
Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 18, 2018
Oritsewhandey:
Are you a budding Architect or an artisan?
Do you have like N100, 000 in your account?

Source for a good welder man to help you fabricate a modern vehicular access gate!

Check on the Internet for state-of-the-art designs.

Try understand the neighbourhood, in your State that building constructions are most intense and dense.

Check for a welder man within that neighbourhood.

Show him your design. Let him fabricate it for you.

Exhibit the fabricated gate beside and within major setback of an highway. Say Lekki Expressway.

Believe me, you end up selling such gate for N500,000 and above.

Both materials and labour won't cost you more than N100,000 to execute such a modern gate.

Equally source out for an automated electical engineer. Or probably you go internship over that aspect, yourself.

You charge for sales and installation, for making it a smart gate.

Revenues below over N100,000 gate:

1. Sales =N500,000
2. Smart Installation =N500,000
3. TOTAL =N1,000,000:00

Repetitively, your guess is as good as mine, over short period of time.

Good luck friends.

Message conveyed to the unemployed youth.
Sounds good but a bit too good on the profit margin... But good all the same
Re: PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt by samsongbemisola(m): 4:21pm On May 18, 2018
kissL
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm sure Mama Nefisat at Ibafo will use her own for 'short-time'.

GOLDEN BUSINESS IDEA
Just buy three of these and you already have a functional chalet.

Walahi, too much sense wee not kee me.
Crazy dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku / Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours / Great Leaders In Nigeria's History Before Total Colonisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.