Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,659 members, 7,979,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:14 AM

Beautiful Photos Of Mother Who Is Raising 3 Kids From A Wheelchair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Photos Of Mother Who Is Raising 3 Kids From A Wheelchair (961 Views)

Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day / Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans / Davido Pushing A Physically Challenged Lady In A Wheelchair (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Photos Of Mother Who Is Raising 3 Kids From A Wheelchair by CeoNewshelm(m): 12:57pm On May 18, 2018
There are two groups of people in the world; the ones who give up on life and eventually secede while the other type are those that continue to fight despite the curve balls thrown at them.

Identified by her Instagram username, Rider Mum, she has proven herself to belong to the categories of fighter. She was involved in a car accident that made her loose total control of her legs, thus putting her in a wheelchair.

However, despite her current situation, she has risen above the whole situation, accepting and loving herself the way she is.

A proud mother of 3 adorable children, she continues to speak out on her situation and the progress made so far.

In a photo she shared with her little son, she wrote: "I used to think this was not possible. When I had my #caraccident I thought life was over. This #wheelchair isn’t so bad after all."

In another post, she wrote: "I used to think this was not possible. When I had my #caraccident I thought life was over. This #wheelchair isn’t so bad after all."

http://newshelm.ng/beautiful-photos-of-mother-who-is-raising-3-kids-from-a-wheelchair/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Mother Who Is Raising 3 Kids From A Wheelchair by Mariangeles(f): 1:01pm On May 18, 2018
Pictures are always different from reality!
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Mother Who Is Raising 3 Kids From A Wheelchair by itspzpics(m): 1:01pm On May 18, 2018
Lol
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Mother Who Is Raising 3 Kids From A Wheelchair by mikejj(m): 1:15pm On May 18, 2018
see life
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Mother Who Is Raising 3 Kids From A Wheelchair by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:28pm On May 18, 2018
There is ability in disability.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Group Photo Of Popular Nollywood Stars Surface On Social Media / Did Wizkid Clawed With His Mom In New Instagram Picture (see Post) / 2baba, Mo Abudu, Others Accompany Yemi Osinbajo To Hollywood (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.