Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Natacha Is Well And Would Be Coming Back Home Today Hopefully- Sister Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Natacha Is Well And Would Be Coming Back Home Today Hopefully- Sister Says (641 Views)

BBNaija: "I Natacha Akide Have Never Thrown A Shade At Mercy" - Tacha Reacts / Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report / Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natacha Is Well And Would Be Coming Back Home Today Hopefully- Sister Says by shemzyadeyemi: 4:37pm On May 18, 2018
Beni Akide sister the sister of Natacha Akide has confirmed that she is well and she is likely to reunite with her family today.

Beni released a video on Instagram and she said: “Natacha is well and would be coming back home today hopefully.”

READ MORE ON http://www.trends44.com/natacha-is-well-and-would-be-coming-back-home-today-hopefully-sister-says/
Re: Natacha Is Well And Would Be Coming Back Home Today Hopefully- Sister Says by meobizy(f): 5:14pm On May 18, 2018
I said, I said it. Na man house she go. I'm surprised she 'discovered' herself before the two weeks I set.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Settled My Quarrel With 2face Idibia - Sound Sultan / #bbnaija: ‘get Yourself A Cee-c’ – Adebola Williams Shares His Thought On What H / #bbnaija: Teddy A Bags Chieftaincy Title In His Hometown | WATCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.