Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,963 members, 7,873,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) (80997 Views)

Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / NNPC Subsidiary NPDC Benin Head Office Construction (photos) / Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by uvie66: 5:48am On May 19, 2018
All these Aboki self, are they human beings or animals?

1 Like

Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by fr3do(m): 5:58am On May 19, 2018
Na wa o cheesy
Who builds an underpass without accounting for flood water.

Overpass don tire them?

1 Like

Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 6:27am On May 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ganduje must be commended for giving those Almajiris an Olympic-standard swimming pool.
grin

1 Like

Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by martineverest(m): 6:29am On May 19, 2018
most nairaland are overly hypocritical in nature..,about 90% of us did this when we were young.,.they are now throwing insults at kids enjoying themselves

2 Likes

Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by martineverest(m): 6:31am On May 19, 2018
Lakeside79:

at times i think some Nigerians are no better than caged animals, i mean what sort of human would engage in this? and it has nothing to do with the region, if this hole existed in the certain parts of Lagos the same thing would happen

I mean what is wrong with Nigerian?
as if u didn't do this when u were a kid......
Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by Emycord: 6:35am On May 19, 2018
Made In Kano python Dance? swimming In The mud
Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by Section1000: 6:39am On May 19, 2018
lilfreezy:

Bros abeg gimme one glass of Heineken and two doughnuts grin
Coming right up
Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by BlackHatNaija: 6:54am On May 19, 2018
uuzba:

They can swim. Can you swim?
Lol
Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01am On May 19, 2018
martineverest:
as if u didn't do this when u were a kid......

I never did as a child I already knew what's what ... Especially growing up in a developed country
Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by martineverest(m): 7:13am On May 19, 2018
Lakeside79:

I never did as a child I already knew what's what ... Especially growing up in a developed country
anyways,I did it but not on a large Ditch like this
Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by johnnyvid(m): 7:18am On May 19, 2018
Enice:
yeah, there are no white elephant projects in PDP states. Also, your hero GEJ did not leave elephant projects, he left drawings and ate all the funds leaving Buhari to do the job which you now claim are GEJs
ok you mean recession pmb embraced us with Hmmmmm?
Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by johnnyvid(m): 7:19am On May 19, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMM
SORRY BRO NOT THIS PROJECT
which project again Hmmmm
Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 7:29am On May 19, 2018
As a member of the Comment Reading Association (CRA), I’m only here to read comments. Please keep the comments short and simple. I have lots of comments to go through. Thank you
Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by Enice(m): 7:52am On May 19, 2018
johnnyvid:
ok you mean recession pmb embraced us with Hmmmmm?
yes the recession your hero stole us blind into. Where in the world have you seen such animalistic, beastial battering and agressive raping of an economy to the extent that moneys are still being discovered till this day. Even america will know that stealing is not corruption. Or you think recession starts in one day? Take note, if the Government initiates a good economic policy today, its effect would trickle down to the common man in about a year or two. So also is a bad policy. When GEJ was raping us, did you think the effect would be immediate? It was God that sent PMB to mitigate the crisis that would have occured had GEj won the election.
Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by DonMekino(m): 7:56am On May 19, 2018
I have read up to three comments that says *Buhari came to commission hospital* yet he runs to the other side to get his ear examined....he actually commissioned an infirmary not a hospital
Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by mansamusa08(m): 8:01am On May 19, 2018
RMK19:
Tragedy struck in Kano as Governor Ganduje's new underpass, which is under construction, was flooded to the amazement of the public. What occurred could simply be described as tragedy.

The depth of the water was almost 6 meters as it has completely submerged a heavy duty equipment, excavator, and also would eventually delay the construction process.

The project cost is about N4 billion amidst public condemnation and outrage. Many described the project as unnecessary. Few meters away are the new commissioned hospital by PMB, which is still not equipped and opened for services, and Aminu Kano Teaching hospital which is also in dire need of additional equipments and facilities.

This OP is funny. What exactly do you want the governor to do? To stop the rain or to stop constructing under pass?
Instead of you to report the flood that is ravaging the Markudi you are here displaying your ignorance. Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital is a Federal Government Institution so Ganduje has no business equipping it.
The New hospital you are talking about is going to be operated under PPP.
If third main land bridge can be constructed, then constructing under pass in a savannah is not going to be a challenge.
Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by Surestgee10(m): 8:20am On May 19, 2018
Hmmmm 9ja my country suffering and smiling.
Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 8:26am On May 19, 2018
Swimming in the mud
Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by Teespice(f): 8:37am On May 19, 2018
that project is a complete waste of time and limited funds.

that's how they have spoilt the roundabout that connects to zaria and zoo roads.

they should swim away. nothing mega
Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by BlueScholar(m): 8:50am On May 19, 2018
shocked
Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Heineken Ati doughnuts What a combination
It shows d guy is a deeper lifer, forming guy man on NL

1 Like

Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by Reference(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2018
malware:

Go and ask your Dad, whom we ruled for decades...

And this is the product of your 'rule' for decades. This is all you have....kids bathing in mud pits....then why will anyone will want to 'rule' if this is what befalls their children. At least have sympathy for them and their parents and redirect your angst to the right quarters and demand for the right things be done by those you entrust your votes and give the keys to your resources.
Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by Reference(m): 9:22am On May 19, 2018
mansamusa08:

This OP is funny. What exactly do you want the governor to do? To stop the rain or to stop constructing under pass?
Instead of you to report the flood that is ravaging the Markudi you are here displaying your ignorance. Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital is a Federal Government Institution so Ganduje has no business equipping it.
The New hospital you are talking about is going to be operated under PPP.
If third main land bridge can be constructed, then constructing under pass in a savannah is not going to be a challenge.

Oga, the government seeing this kind of thing should move in swiftly to cordone of the area to prevent a potential tragedy. Stop defending mediocrity. Will you permit your own children near there. You are talking about rainfall as if the government and contractor doesn't know the rains come between april and october in Nigeria before they began to dig a very big hole in a very public place they had no intention ir capacity of securing. Even local bricklayers know what to do when the rains finally come.

They are just lucky Nigeria is an unaccountable society without legal recourse. Let anyone die in there and they will cover it up at once.

1 Like

Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by vertueptime: 9:29am On May 19, 2018
PapaZeus:
'Tragedy struck' for water wey gather again

Dnt mind the lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by malware: 9:48am On May 19, 2018
Reference:

And this is the product of your 'rule' for decades. This is all you have....kids bathing in mud pits....then why will anyone will want to 'rule' if this is what befalls their children. At least have sympathy for them and their parents and redirect your angst to the right quarters and demand for the right things be done by those you entrust your votes and give the keys to your resources.

Yes... That's how we want it, if you are dissatisfied, you're free to change the status quo.

The last time I checked, people sleep in refuse dumps in Lagos, so which one is dirtier?
Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by UfuomaUN(m): 11:16am On May 19, 2018
Nigerian governors don't think! where did he expect the flood to go to when planning this?
Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by mapet: 11:17am On May 19, 2018
RMK19:
Tragedy struck in Kano as Governor Ganduje's new underpass, which is under construction, was flooded to the amazement of the public. What occurred could simply be described as tragedy.

The depth of the water was almost 6 meters as it has completely submerged a heavy duty equipment, excavator, and also would eventually delay the construction process.

The project cost is about N4 billion amidst public condemnation and outrage. Many described the project as unnecessary. Few meters away are the new commissioned hospital by PMB, which is still not equipped and opened for services, and Aminu Kano Teaching hospital which is also in dire need of additional equipments and facilities.

The tragedy here to me is the writer's ignorance, idiocy and greed. An ongoing project of this nature can have hiccups and can indeed be corrected. One would have expected to see a clear description of what caused the trapped water. The water can be easily be pumped out and work continues. Water channels can be reconstructed to take water away. What is the tragedy?

The writer acknowledges hospital is built,yet found a sly and feeble attempt to denigrate it with baseless insinuations. The reference to Aminu Kano hospital is also ridiculous apples and oranges comparisons.

This is what happens when someone cannot do a basic duty of using his faculty very. Underpass is to address growing volume of traffic. Health issue are a different ball. How you think underpass is unnecessary and should be substituted for an hospital (which is already built) just tells me that you are terrible at what you are attempting to do.
Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by ehispapa(m): 12:21pm On May 19, 2018
i am only concern for the kids in that water.
Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by lucasradebe: 1:28pm On May 19, 2018
Until our eyes is open and our brain formated dis pple will continue to abuse our collective effort to mk life beta for oursef cool tongue
Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 2:32pm On May 19, 2018
Section1000:
I come serve drinks 4 people wey come read comments but nawa for that Otondo Below me ! undecided undecided

Nairalandes I swear na 2day dem born me nah.. na beg i dey beg show me love. give me sweet love

2 chilled Budweiser abeg
Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by mansamusa08(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2018
Reference:

Oga, the government seeing this kind of thing should move in swiftly to cordone of the area to prevent a potential tragedy. Stop defending mediocrity. Will you permit your own children near there. You are talking about rainfall as if the government and contractor doesn't know the rains come between april and october in Nigeria before they began to dig a very big hole in a very public place they had no intention ir capacity of securing. Even local bricklayers know what to do when the rains finally come.

They are just lucky Nigeria is an unaccountable society without legal recourse. Let anyone die in there and they will cover it up at once.

What is mediocrity there? The person that shared the story has ulterior motives. He is a Kwankwasiyya diehard the enemies of Ganduje.
If you bother to check NIMET reports, you would know that flash flood is expected in 35 states this year.
Re: Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) by NASTYNASOSO: 7:35pm On May 19, 2018
johnnyvid:
which project again Hmmmm

HMMMMMMMMMM

THIS PROJECT YOU REFERED TO AS WHITE PROJECT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics / Fela Durotoye's Wife, Tara Visits Her Vandalised Store In Lekki (Photos, Videos) / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.