Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,875 members, 7,952,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

IGP And The Transmission Saga, My Observation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP And The Transmission Saga, My Observation. (551 Views)

The Pst. Olaniyan's Take Osinbajo Presidential Ambition Saga -my Take / Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today / How Saraki Outsmart IGP And Buhari To Avoid Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IGP And The Transmission Saga, My Observation. by ChilledPill: 7:14pm On May 18, 2018
I have watched the video for over five times and have observed that the IGP is an illitrate who didn't even attend primary school but because of nepotism and quota-system found himself in the police force and because of tribalism and religious-politics he was made an IGP, the IGP couldn't even read out a line from the script, The IGP recorded and memorised what to say without looking at the script but because of illitracy he forgot what was taught to him and goofed big time....

#shame on Buhari for appointing an illitrate like him.
#shame on Nigerians I means those that will vote for Buhari again.
#Say no to tribalism and nepotism.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Says Osinbajo’s Seat Threatened By Women / Federal Government Calender Is Now 33/34 Days / Nigerian Youth! Our Destiny Is In Our Hands: Tell Everyone Hope Is On The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.