Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,277 members, 7,887,806 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:08 PM

PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Meets With Niger Delta Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Meets With Niger Delta Governors (1128 Views)

Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting / President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) / Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Meets With Niger Delta Governors by 247frolic(m): 7:28pm On May 18, 2018
Vice President Osinbajo in a meeting with NIGER DELTA Governors on NDDC E-Learning Programme Office of the Vice President, State House, Abuja yesterday.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-vp-osinbajo-meets-with-niger-delta-governors/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Meets With Niger Delta Governors by Adaowerri111: 7:29pm On May 18, 2018
Okoroawusa can never dress like an Igbo man, good for nothing governor, we will see how you become senator, onye iberibe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Meets With Niger Delta Governors by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 18, 2018
This osinbanjo oversabi nor be here. E just get action but no end product. Sambo better pass am. Well i no surprise since say na yoruba man. Their forefather obasanjo didn't help matters during his time too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Meets With Niger Delta Governors by Queenlovely(f): 7:31pm On May 18, 2018
i woke up one morning and started crying for no reason. i have been pursuing money round the globe and i forgot my health. i fell sick with cancer and i started managing life.
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Meets With Niger Delta Governors by Queenlovely(f): 7:32pm On May 18, 2018
T
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Meets With Niger Delta Governors by Firefire(m): 7:45pm On May 18, 2018
Is okay. No comment.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Meets With Niger Delta Governors by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 18, 2018
If he get mind, make he go meet Niger Delta Youths... grin
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Meets With Niger Delta Governors by Jirate(m): 8:11pm On May 18, 2018
Very Soon APC Will Lay Claim to Creating NDDC, Mumu People. cool
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Meets With Niger Delta Governors by iluvdonjazzy: 9:24pm On May 18, 2018
Adaowerri111:
Okoroawusa can never dress like an Igbo man, good for nothing governor, we will see how you become senator, onye iberibe
but wetin that guy do una na, wey una just dey finish am like that.
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Meets With Niger Delta Governors by amaco13: 9:30pm On May 18, 2018
his sin is that he supported Buhari to defeat Gej, my Igbo brothers are so sentimental they play polities with everything. shame..

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Meets With Niger Delta Governors by SoNature(m): 9:48pm On May 18, 2018
Adaowerri111:

Shvt up

He does...I can show lots of his pix in Igbo attire

If you want to criticize, do that intelligently
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Meets With Niger Delta Governors by SoNature(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2018
amaco13:
his sin is that he supported Buhari to defeat Gej, my Igbo brothers are so sentimental they play polities with everything. shame..

That's not being sentimental

That's being senseless

Those fools shame me

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Meets With Niger Delta Governors by Adaowerri111: 11:52pm On May 18, 2018
amaco13:
iluvdonjazzy:
but wetin that guy do una na, wey una just dey finish am like that.

His sins ranges from Running government like a family affair, owing pensions and gratuity, demolishing structures without prior notice and compensations, substandard roads and above all...trying to install his Inlaw as the next governor of imo state, the height of insult to imolites, he's a crook we must get rid off.
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Meets With Niger Delta Governors by Front0line: 12:38am On May 19, 2018
Adaowerri111:

His sins ranges from Running government like a family affair, owing pensions and gratuity, demolishing structures without prior notice and compensations, substandard roads and above all...trying to install his Inlaw as the next governor of imo state, the height of insult to imolites, he's a crook we must get rid off.

Is he the only governor owing pension in the east ? What about Abia n Ebonyi state governors ? How many governor in the east are implenting free education policy at all levels, from primary school all the way to the university.

Before you wail me about the short coming of that policy tell me a single policy by any governor or elected official without a weakness sinve 1960. What ever lapses should be fixed by fbe next governor. Hopefully, it will not be his in law to see if any orher is as magnanimous as he is with his policies.

(1) (Reply)

Name Rallies South-west Of Its Caucus To Unseat Behari. / Petroleum Trust Fund: How Buhari's Stewardship Was Exposed! / Is The Nigeria Of Our Dream Still Possible? Can It Ever Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.