Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:04 AM

Things I Was Taught Never To Do While Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things I Was Taught Never To Do While Having Sex (2137 Views)

These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) / Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things I Was Taught Never To Do While Having Sex by DivinedeGuru: 4:52am On May 19, 2018
When I’m in bed with my lover, the last thing I want to do is turn her off, but I understand that not everyone is clear on his mind on how to have sex which feels great. That said, here are a few common blunders that I was taught one should not commit while having sex.
1. Not kissing
Believe it or not, many people (and this includes women) don’t kiss their partner when they’re having sex. Why? Perhaps because the positioning doesn’t allow for it or they are too eager to climax and feel that it might break the rhythm. Nevertheless, it is highly recommended that you make an effort to kiss your partner during the act – it will only add to the experience.
Read the full article here :http://www.vondanews.com/things-i-was-taught-never-to-do-while-having-sex/

Re: Things I Was Taught Never To Do While Having Sex by Mcponpin(m): 6:12am On May 19, 2018
smiley

Re: Things I Was Taught Never To Do While Having Sex by Chikexe: 6:50am On May 19, 2018
shocked
Re: Things I Was Taught Never To Do While Having Sex by gonkin(m): 9:13am On May 19, 2018
Its not easy with a short girl
Re: Things I Was Taught Never To Do While Having Sex by ilevic(m): 11:01am On May 19, 2018
Op see ur life? 1001 views just five comments...

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Says Good Morning With A Nude Photo / This Nigerian Girl Says Sex On The First Day Is Called Relationship Interview / He Looked At Me With So Much Hate In His Eyes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.