Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,878 members, 7,942,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) (8861 Views)

The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along / "I Killed Konji" (a Short Horny_ Sad Story) / Don't Laugh Me, Love Me ( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by deebest8(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2018
Very emotional and touching.
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 21, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
So o le funmi ni owo ni oun so yen Nike
Owo kini? Shey mo n sise ni bank ni? grin
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 21, 2018
MrCally:
So sad but very interesting, i wish i can write like this sexybbstar.
Thank you 🙈
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 21, 2018
deebest8:
Very emotional and touching.
Thanks ❤

1 Like

Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 21, 2018
bouncekid10:
Awww...so touching,feel like crying right now
Aww sad. I'm glad you like it
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 21, 2018
Timagex:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry undecided undecided undecided

Wait first!

Why people just dey die for ur film? Laro kutukutu!!! shocked shocked U don dey watch tragic films 2 much and I suspect Indian or.. tongue

Well, nice story line, I wanted to cry grin grin grin grin but I didn't wink keep it up, we will like to read more from you cool
#peace

Are you selling emoticons grin
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Caris77: 2:21pm On May 21, 2018
So touching, nice story OP.
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 21, 2018
Geemoni71:
It nice dear..can't wait to read more
Thanks ❤
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 21, 2018
Caris77:
So touching, nice story OP.
Thanks Caris
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Alwaysking: 5:50pm On May 21, 2018
sexybbstar:
Fvck
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 21, 2018
Nice one
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 21, 2018
Gucciqueen38:
Nice one
Thanks queen
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Pidginwhisper: 8:25pm On May 21, 2018
sexybbstar:

Owo kini? Shey mo n sise ni bank ni? grin
Se eni ti ò ba ńse ise ni bank nikan ni o le fo owo tòre?
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 21, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Se eni ti ò ba ńse ise ni bank nikan ni o le fo owo tòre?
Rara now cheesy... awon babies mi nko?
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Pidginwhisper: 8:37pm On May 21, 2018
sexybbstar:

Rara now cheesy... awon babies mi nko?
Alafia ni wan wa jare! O je kin lo si ile ni oshun to koja sugbon awon oga mi loke loke ni wan ni ise fun mi.

Yesterday was the last born's birthday though. She clocked 2 wink. Just sent some money down prior to the day and am glad everything went well.

And you, how have you been?
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 21, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Alafia ni wan wa jare! O je kin lo si ile ni oshun to koja sugbon awon oga mi loke loke ni wan ni ise fun mi.

Yesterday was the last born's birthday though. She clocked 2 wink. Just sent some money down prior to the day and am glad everything went well.

And you, how have you been?
Aww. Happy birthday to her. I wish her long life and prosperity. Daddy's daughter grin. When will you visit them? You know spending some times with them, so it won't as if daddy likes his work more than us.
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Pidginwhisper: 8:57pm On May 21, 2018
sexybbstar:

Aww. Happy birthday to her. I wish her long life and prosperity. Daddy's daughter grin. When will you visit them? You know spending some times with them, so it won't as if daddy likes his work more than us.
Tnx much. In as much as I'd really like to go but I really can't say when my nxt visit would be. You sure do know what my job entails. I can't just decide to travel without being given a pass.

I do spend quality tym doing video calling whenever at a location with very good network service.
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 21, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Tnx much. In as much as I'd really like to go but I really can't say when my nxt visit would be. You sure do know what my job entails. I can't just decide to travel without being given a pass.

I do spend quality tym doing video calling whenever at a location with very good network service.
That's very good too. You're trying your best, I can see that. Still in maiduguri?
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Pidginwhisper: 10:40pm On May 21, 2018
sexybbstar:

That's very good too. You're trying your best, I can see that. Still in maiduguri?
Maiduguri ke. I'm back in abj from Kogi after a stopover in Osun. Eko ni okan wa bi so se wa bayi
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 21, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Maiduguri ke. I'm back in abj from Kogi after a stopover in Osun. Eko ni okan wa bi so se wa bayi
Eyah, that's too stressful. God will grant you journey mercies
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Pidginwhisper: 11:22pm On May 21, 2018
sexybbstar:

Eyah, that's too stressful. God will grant you journey mercies
Amin.

Nyt nyt. Be safe. wink

1 Like

Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by ebonyfaf(f): 4:37pm On May 22, 2018
The story is so touching...keep it up
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 22, 2018
ebonyfaf:
The story is so touching...keep it up
Thanks sis ❤
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 23, 2018
sexybbstar:

Thanks queen
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 23, 2018
Gucciqueen38:
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). / My Mother In-law By Igwe / A Mean Consensus - A Short Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.