Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Celebrities Comedian Ajebo Set To Get Married: Releases Pre-wedding Shoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Comedian Ajebo Set To Get Married: Releases Pre-wedding Shoot (400 Views)

Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter / MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos / Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities Comedian Ajebo Set To Get Married: Releases Pre-wedding Shoot by Subzydon(m): 9:48am On May 19, 2018
Popular comedian Ajebo has disclosed that he is set to tie the knot with his fiancee, Uchechi Kalu.

He revealed this when he took to Instagram to post their pre-wedding shots, he captioned one of the pictures “I found you, I found Love..With you everything is complete. Thanks for choosing to walk this path with me @uchae_kalu MrsEREM.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi5Let2Bwec/?utm_source=ig_embed

Re: Celebrities Comedian Ajebo Set To Get Married: Releases Pre-wedding Shoot by btwo(m): 9:49am On May 19, 2018
Cute[b][/b]
Re: Celebrities Comedian Ajebo Set To Get Married: Releases Pre-wedding Shoot by forreelinc(m): 9:55am On May 19, 2018
She no even fine sef
Re: Celebrities Comedian Ajebo Set To Get Married: Releases Pre-wedding Shoot by malware: 10:01am On May 19, 2018
Not bad

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Concert At The O2 Arena Gets SOLD OUT. / Bbn Star Jon Ogah, Christian Naydum, Emmanuel,others To Storm OMF#3 / 9 Years Old Girl Claim Shes The Youngest Flexer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.