Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,935 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:43 PM

Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander (4734 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister / Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by uzedo1(m): 2:40pm On May 19, 2018
Nice one Bro...
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 19, 2018
Odobopa:

Not only the wedding.. just everything sad

Yeah. Brits have an Introverted culture.
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by centurionpapa(m): 3:50pm On May 19, 2018
Safiaa:
I have something against guys who go the gym. I mean them gym fanatics. They normally fall into a particular group, which I can’t stand. Dealt with many. So I’m not impressed
It's alright for women to paint their face but when men decide to get little fitter. They get accused of having narcissistic personality...
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by kingxsamz(m): 4:01pm On May 19, 2018
Tallesty1:
At least he can show his face without make up, unlike the lady on your dp that is still not pretty even after she covered her face with the best of Jacob's emulsion paint.

she even added filter on top.
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by PrettySleek(f): 4:21pm On May 19, 2018
Hot chocolate! cheesy
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by CarlosTheJackal: 5:50pm On May 19, 2018
PrettySleek:
Hot chocolate! cheesy
Hello
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Durhleepee(f): 5:58pm On May 19, 2018
My heart is doing me somehow. I can't explain this feeling embarassed
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by PrettySleek(f): 7:34pm On May 19, 2018
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by CarlosTheJackal: 7:47pm On May 19, 2018
PrettySleek:

Hi
Been following your post and I like your calm nature. can you elaborate more about a psychology nurse which if I'm right is your forte
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:55am On May 23, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol sorry o

How you dey?
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by urahara(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
NeduLuiZ:
check the previous thread ... I was uglier

Your level of maturity is on point

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Spotted Looking at a Woman's Butt During A Church Service (Photos, Video) / Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us / Must I Take Her Undies In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.