Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,880 members, 7,909,302 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 10:13 PM

Good Evening Nlanders, Please Is There Any Drug That Cleanse Sugar Off The Body? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Good Evening Nlanders, Please Is There Any Drug That Cleanse Sugar Off The Body? (674 Views)

5 Things That Cleanse The Bladder & Flush Out Harmful Toxins / Nlanders In Field Of Health I Need Help Urgently / Breakthrough As Scientists Discover A Drug That Can Kill Covid 19 In 48hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Evening Nlanders, Please Is There Any Drug That Cleanse Sugar Off The Body? by corenewsonline: 3:06pm On May 19, 2018
Pls I need help
Re: Good Evening Nlanders, Please Is There Any Drug That Cleanse Sugar Off The Body? by orbgoblin: 3:15pm On May 19, 2018
exercising on an empty stomach will lower your blood sugar significantly especially with weight training. but be warned, drastically lowering your blood sugar could lead to fainting. there are drugs out there who's side effects include lowering blood sugar. but the fact that you are asking this question is enough to ask you to see a doctor right away.

2 Likes

Re: Good Evening Nlanders, Please Is There Any Drug That Cleanse Sugar Off The Body? by Tycike: 3:21pm On May 19, 2018
Drink bitterleaf water

1 Like

Re: Good Evening Nlanders, Please Is There Any Drug That Cleanse Sugar Off The Body? by okwabayi(m): 5:03pm On May 19, 2018
I wanted to give advice but the first two replies are solid enough.
I tried the exercise thing on an empty stomach once out of curiosity. On completing a few sets of pushups I konked out and slept till further notice. It really does work.

Bitterleaf water is another strategy my grandmother loves like kilode. You can add drinking zobo as a third option. Sweetened or otherwise it works the same. My only problem with it is the diuretic properties of the drink.
Re: Good Evening Nlanders, Please Is There Any Drug That Cleanse Sugar Off The Body? by joe02(m): 12:39pm On May 20, 2018
Edmark liquid chlorophyll will give you the best result

(1) (Reply)

Oldest Twins Alive Today... / VITEX Powder (chaste Tree) / CNN.. zoo Under Fire After Picture Of Malnourished Camel Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.