Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:50 PM

I Cant Cook!i Am A White Girl.i Have Two Babys.my Husband Is An Igbo And Can Cook Very Well.i Want T - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Cant Cook!i Am A White Girl.i Have Two Babys.my Husband Is An Igbo And Can Cook Very Well.i Want T (1592 Views)

White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts / Are Ladies Scared To Cook For Guys Who Cook Very Well? / Beautiful Gals Cant Cook Very Well. Pure Fallacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Cook!i Am A White Girl.i Have Two Babys.my Husband Is An Igbo And Can Cook Very Well.i Want T by Igbowife(f): 11:45pm On Mar 18, 2007
I cant cook! Please help!
Re: I Cant Cook!i Am A White Girl.i Have Two Babys.my Husband Is An Igbo And Can Cook Very Well.i Want T by spoilt(f): 1:10am On Mar 19, 2007
@ igbowife

i dont see a problem. you seem ready to learn. he can teach you. start with the basic stews and soups. goodluck!
Re: I Cant Cook!i Am A White Girl.i Have Two Babys.my Husband Is An Igbo And Can Cook Very Well.i Want T by candylips(m): 8:27am On Mar 19, 2007
buy mac donalds for ur family
Re: I Cant Cook!i Am A White Girl.i Have Two Babys.my Husband Is An Igbo And Can Cook Very Well.i Want T by omoge(f): 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2007
lol, Mcdonald dey make person FAT.

watch him while cooking and i assure you, you will learn faster for your kids sake smiley

egusi that you loved is easy to cook, don't forget adding your oxtail in it, cheesy
Re: I Cant Cook!i Am A White Girl.i Have Two Babys.my Husband Is An Igbo And Can Cook Very Well.i Want T by bunmii(f): 6:58am On Mar 20, 2007
go to this website
http://www.folklife.si.edu/africa/recipes.htm
follow the instructions.
Re: I Cant Cook!i Am A White Girl.i Have Two Babys.my Husband Is An Igbo And Can Cook Very Well.i Want T by lizzy47(f): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2007
Igbowife where are u from? well the best place u can learn from is ur husband and u're lucky u have a hubby that can cook, so what are u waiting for
Re: I Cant Cook!i Am A White Girl.i Have Two Babys.my Husband Is An Igbo And Can Cook Very Well.i Want T by candylips(m): 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2007
girl go get a cookbook and you will be fine
Re: I Cant Cook!i Am A White Girl.i Have Two Babys.my Husband Is An Igbo And Can Cook Very Well.i Want T by AlRaheem(m): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2007
Sorry our government got restrictions and regulations on most of the best recipes so that we don't teach the public. 5yrs jail time and fines. Like the people said ur best bet is your husband and a cook book. He won't mid teachin u if u r serious & follow up. ps. God bless ur babies, they would inherit the skills so don't worry
Re: I Cant Cook!i Am A White Girl.i Have Two Babys.my Husband Is An Igbo And Can Cook Very Well.i Want T by chimmyfred: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2007
Go to NTA ABuja and purchase the cook book called African Pot.
It will help u. I feel ya woman
Re: I Cant Cook!i Am A White Girl.i Have Two Babys.my Husband Is An Igbo And Can Cook Very Well.i Want T by Leilah(f): 1:05am On Jun 21, 2007
my hubby cant cook one single thing I watched some of his family members cook plus then went to the internet and got the rest from the likes of congocookbook etc now i can cok all of the igbo stuff
Re: I Cant Cook!i Am A White Girl.i Have Two Babys.my Husband Is An Igbo And Can Cook Very Well.i Want T by ujuslims(f): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2007
what's yur email addy,
I'll send you a recipe book,
darn girl! and yu married and Igbo man, that guy really loves you, cos my igbo brothers love good food and women who can "toast"
we'll up yur game, aight?
Re: I Cant Cook!i Am A White Girl.i Have Two Babys.my Husband Is An Igbo And Can Cook Very Well.i Want T by iyawo1005(f): 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2007
@ ujuslims

Could you please send me recipe book too if possible.
Email addy lilbynature421@excite.com
Thank u
Re: I Cant Cook!i Am A White Girl.i Have Two Babys.my Husband Is An Igbo And Can Cook Very Well.i Want T by CrazyMan(m): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2007
Cooking isn't a problem.

Just ask your hubby to teach you the basics, and with time you'll learn the rest wink
Re: I Cant Cook!i Am A White Girl.i Have Two Babys.my Husband Is An Igbo And Can Cook Very Well.i Want T by ladedokun(f): 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2007
Please send me the reciepe book as well:
porchegyrl@yahoo.com .
Im african american newly married to a Yoruba man and I love to cook for him and turn on my friends to these tasty foods ,especially spicy foods! grin

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Please List The Steps Involved In Preparation Of Fried Rice. / Special Okra And Egusi Soup With Cooking Direction / Green Rice Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.