Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Between A Married Boss And His Staff - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between A Married Boss And His Staff (1188 Views)

Woman Allegedly Confesses To Sleeping With Her Boss And Her Husband Two Friends / A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend / His Staff Had Sex With His Daughter That Is A Minor. Should I Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Married Boss And His Staff by charlesazeh(m): 8:53pm On May 19, 2018
Husband of the year..... Just read the conversation between a boss and a lady staff.
She was trying to flirt with him but he gave her a wonderful reply.

The man deserve some accolade�����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between A Married Boss And His Staff by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 19, 2018
Nothing out of the ordinary, just playful colleagues, This is heathy for conducive work environment.

Nigerians shaaaa, Always figuring out bad things in good intentions.

1 Like

Re: Between A Married Boss And His Staff by DonTim1: 2:40am On May 20, 2018
Man just acting overboard. Why not just keep mute and allow her spill more to ascertain her intentions but he rushed to concussion to look like a Saint. Normal occurrence here @ my office, no biggie!

4 Likes

Re: Between A Married Boss And His Staff by UjuJoan2: 7:00am On May 20, 2018
Maybe the wife is really FAT. The thing pain am no be small.

If only they knew the kind of sexual harrassment in the work place women pass through, especially from superiors.

Small thing and this one is shouting up and down. Yeye!
Re: Between A Married Boss And His Staff by kapelvej: 8:16am On May 20, 2018
I think it is the man's wife that is replying the messages. Grown men don't act like teenboys the way this man is doing

3 Likes

Re: Between A Married Boss And His Staff by Ishilove: 1:16pm On May 20, 2018
These screenshots have been circulating for years.
Re: Between A Married Boss And His Staff by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 20, 2018
Ishilove:
These screenshots have been circulating for years.
no mind them hungry bloggers
Re: Between A Married Boss And His Staff by dominique(f): 7:34pm On May 20, 2018
Old chat

(1) (Reply)

Teen Secretly Records Her Mum's BF Touching Her - Very Sad Video / 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married Demented Man In Anambra Is A Nursing Mother.Photos / Is It Better To Ask A Girl To Be Your Girlfriend OR Just Play Along?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.