Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,452 members, 7,974,851 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:56 AM

I Was Thinking Of Breast Surgery Before Changing My Mind-lilian Afegbai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Thinking Of Breast Surgery Before Changing My Mind-lilian Afegbai (616 Views)

Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result / Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Thinking Of Breast Surgery Before Changing My Mind-lilian Afegbai by Clemmyboy: 10:57pm On May 19, 2018
Hot and sexy Nollywood actress and producer, Lilian Afegbai has a body many girls would kill for. Slim, curvy and accentuated in the right places, Lillian, who goes by the name ‘Lillyafe’ on Instagram rubs it in every now and then with some luscious, provocative pictures which more often than not get positive accolades.
When the dark damsel pops the question of having a surgery with one of her Instagram pictures last week, more questions popped up why she would want to have one especially having allegedly trolled actress Tonto Dikeh for going under the knife recently. “ I was actually considering having boobs enlargement surgery because I felt my boobs were too small but I changed my mind. Now, I just love my body and couldn’t have asked for anything else. God created me perfectly, she told Potpourri in a chat. In her Instagram post, she had written, “ Why was I considering surgery ? Self love is the best love, love my body and small boobs. I pray nothing makes me go under the knife.Not the new trend, not a man, not peer pressure, not even society”. Lilian also revealed to Potpourri that she has some productions up her sleeve and would soon go into construction.

Click link below to see her boobs
http://festyy.com/wFHcJS

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Tobi And Alex Rock Matching Outfit To An Event / Prominent Rivers Monarchs Celebrate King ADM. Dr Goddy Idaminabo, Canvass Peace / Lyrics: Dandizzy - Egweji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.