Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,699 members, 7,889,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:12 AM

Can She Visit Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can She Visit Me? (1888 Views)

Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? / She Comes To Visit Me On Her Period / She Came With Her Cousin From Another State To Visit Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can She Visit Me? by Basildon1(m): 11:34am On May 27, 2010
Ujujoan:

What's the big deal about a visist?

Na wa oh, these are some of the things that scare me about marriage. So if I get married now, my male friends won't visit me anymore    undecided
" Poster:

If your sife is not comfortable with it, no need to cause any trouble! Just tell her how your wife feels about her visit and I'm sure she won't want to come anymore!
shocked shocked shocked shocked, Talk of d lady wearing the trousers and telling him what one to wear.
Re: Can She Visit Me? by SALady(f): 12:14pm On May 27, 2010
kellysopy:

@SA LADY, you do have a point, I am beginning think of using my son's birthday in July to get them together. Actually, this my friend is someone I cant just let go cos I am married, we've share many things in common. however, this is not to say I don't love and cherish my wife, my wife is one in a million; cute, understanding, caring and humble. but with love to a fault that she doesn't want to see anything on shirt near me.

Good luck hope its a success.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Normal / Did You Pop The Question To Him? / Bad Girls Always End Up Marrying Good Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.