Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,760 members, 7,889,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

Praiz Sign New Artiste To His New Record Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Praiz Sign New Artiste To His New Record Label (640 Views)

Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste / Ahmed, Wizkid's New Artiste, Celebrates With Family And Friends (Photos) / Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praiz Sign New Artiste To His New Record Label by lemahblog(m): 4:12am On May 20, 2018
Nigeria musician Praiz has just Signed his first artist Project fame Star Dapo to his new Record label Under x3m music

He took to his social media page and share photo with his new artist with caption

I just signed my first artiste, Congratulations @dapo_official on your signing ! Right from project fame till date I always knew u had the passion , determination, hustle spirit and Talent. Never let that change. Today I want to welcome you to my Team. Congratulations ���� #mynewsignedartiste #cicadda #x3m #yourisebyliftingothers

https://lemahblog..com.ng/2018/05/praiz-sign-new-artiste-to-his-new.html

Re: Praiz Sign New Artiste To His New Record Label by purem(m): 4:28am On May 20, 2018
What genre is he wants to be singing
Re: Praiz Sign New Artiste To His New Record Label by malware: 4:28am On May 20, 2018
This is a Good transmission I mean development

Meanwhile, patronise our new transmission fluid very durable, no apprehension

Re: Praiz Sign New Artiste To His New Record Label by Elmojiid(m): 4:59am On May 20, 2018
who is praiz ? the only i praiz i kwn is praise and worship.
Re: Praiz Sign New Artiste To His New Record Label by Ahmed0336(m): 5:22am On May 20, 2018
This caption got my attention " you rise by lifting others " .......
Davido

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Claims He Left Tiwa Savage For Wizzy After He Promised Him Alert. / Nadia Buari's Diet Plan For Her Fitness And Sexy Body / Childish Gambino-donald Glover Pushes Pan Greek Sex God In His Star Wars Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.