Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,477 members, 7,951,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Food (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (171800 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 12:58am On Aug 13, 2010
Missy B, I'm still waiting for my ugba. angry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dustydee: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2010
^^^keep waiting
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2010
Missy B:

BTW, Happy birthday. wink
shocked shocked shocked y.day was your birthday @DAYOKANU?
i never knew that, anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ALONG WITH GOD'S BLESSING kiss kiss

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2010
Awww! cheesy cheesy
That's beauriful.
You'll be in soup if you don't send me those cakes on ma birthday. angry cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2010
^^^^ùffffffffff thank goodness i didnt miss that grin so when is it sis?
and btw mine is this month too.i will be expecting lots of food and cake from ya wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2010
You'D have to wait till next year for mine. cheesy

When is Yours?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2010
ohhhhh i never knew that,damn i missed the rice and chicken angry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2010
y me:

4 along with 19 of this month wink
add venue nw! grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2010
y me:

. . . along with . . . of this month wink
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
I'D be travelling tomorrow and I'm not sure I'D have time for ma PC [Let alone NL] till 21st.  sad
Ehrrm . . .Tonight, I'D post your gift here and You'D come take it on Your B.day. Deal? wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2010
Missy B:

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
I'D be travelling tomorrow and I'm not sure I'D have time for ma PC [Let alone NL] till 21st. sad
Ehrrm . . .Tonight, I'D post your gift here and You'D come take it on Your B.day. Deal? wink
^
fair enough cry cry cry deal

snthesis:

add venue nw! grin
lol i go post am sweetie

oya every body edit make una comot the date  kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2010
@ snthesis
Lmao that really gat me laffing grin grin grin thanks sweetie kiss

Missy b don disappear cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2010
Modified  wink

Lmao @ Snthesis' date. Rotfl!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2010
y me:

@ snthesis
Lmao that really gat me laffing grin grin grin thanks sweetie kiss
u r welcome 4 d laffs- kiss

and u2 Missy- while u r at it, tis almost dinner time, make sumtin sumptuous- i trust ur judgment
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2010
I'm too busy preparing Y me's cake. No Ves! grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2010
^angry thank God for chicken republic tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dayokanu(m): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2010
So yme is Leo too?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2010
Y me,
From me, to You. Only collect it on the  _____ of August. wink

No one must touch or open these gifts except Y me. Snthesis take note. grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2010
Missy B:

~The cake looks so good~
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dustydee: 9:17am On Aug 19, 2010
Alarm dey blow.Na who dey kitchen?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2010
Missy B:

Y me,

No one must touch or open these gifts except Y me. Snthesis take note. grin
i really dont know if i can come online tomorrow so let me take my gift along with me today grin

thanks baybee i really love and appreciate your gift so sweet and looks delicious too

you are the BESTEE thanks once again wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2010
@MISSY B
i prepared this specially for ya wink

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2010
Where in the world is Missy B?

Is this kitchen closed? undecided
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 9:04am On Aug 20, 2010
Missy B:

Y me,

No one must touch or open these gifts except Y me & Snthesis, take note. grin
finally i can pop d wine and eat some cake - i hope its sponge cake - tanx Missy B
Happy Birthday Y me.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2010
^^Go ahead drink your wine and eat your cake.

But don't forget to pay your bill. grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2010
snthesis:

finally i can pop d wine and eat some cake - i hope its sponge cake - tanx Missy B
Happy Birthday Y me.
Gwad!!!!!
baby eat drink and come to bed. am gonna make you feel aiit
i saw the bday wishes in the forum games thread
i love that baby,thanks kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2010
Y me,
Hope You had a wonderful one? wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 8:06am On Aug 23, 2010
y me:

Gwad!!!!!
baby eat drink and come to bed. am gonna make you feel aiit
i saw the bday wishes in the forum games thread
i love that baby,thanks kiss kiss kiss
u r totally hot baby- u r d best kiss kiss kiss kiss
mama-gee:

^^Go ahead drink your wine and eat your cake.

But don't forget to pay your bill. grin

paid wit my heart

missy B - yam and eggstew for bfast plsssssssssss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 9:22am On Aug 23, 2010
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2010
thanks sad!
i know where the market is tongue

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2010
Aww!!!
Thanks for the pic. . . . .I Love it. How Lovely!!! grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Hauwa1: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2010
hey lady, can i have belgian walffles, strawberry and handmade orange juice pls wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dayokanu(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2010
^^^ Which kain yeye food be dat?

Abeg give am Akpu and Ukazi soup

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (107)

List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) / Making A Very Fluffy Cake? / Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.