Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:28 PM

Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. (940 Views)

My Amazing Pre Wedding Pictures / Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend / Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. by Asazwalingwa: 12:56pm On May 20, 2018
These guys are amazing and awesome.

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 20, 2018
Wow beautiful
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:00pm On May 20, 2018
others go post pre wedding photos con invite us come the wedding but them no go drop venue undecided

this one no even invite us at all.........................na pre-wedding photos we wan chop [d] undecided

anyways happy ML to them in advance undecided

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. by Asazwalingwa: 1:02pm On May 20, 2018
Cute Pre-wedding photos of a nice guy

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. by Lalas247(f): 1:06pm On May 20, 2018
Lovely pics ... hml

And some guy will be talking crap “never marrying a Nigerian woman” shioor ...
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. by austyn0(m): 1:11pm On May 20, 2018
Nice shots,, I hope they re really made.for each other....

Ride on man,, I AM COMING.
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. by austyn0(m): 1:13pm On May 20, 2018
Lalas247:
Lovely pics ... hml
Laughs,, it seems that has been bothering you,, isn't?

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. by IamD18: 1:13pm On May 20, 2018
And this is what I call Classic pre-wedding photos

HML to you both.

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. by Headlesschicken(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2018
grin Nice one...... Lovely couple.....
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. by Lalas247(f): 1:15pm On May 20, 2018
austyn0:
Laughs,, it seems that has been bothering you,, isn't?

Not at all ... already hitched ... just some of the comments I see here and I’m like why are these boys so gassed in their fantasies 95% will wed Nigerian lady so they should stop fooling around ...
Yet every week a nairalander weds ...
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 20, 2018
austyn0:
Nice shots,, I hope they re really made.for each other....

Ride on man,, I AM COMING CUMMING.
beutiful people everywhere self.
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. by austyn0(m): 1:19pm On May 20, 2018
Lalas247:

Not at all ... already hitched ... just some of the comments I see here and I’m like why are these boys so gassed in their fantasies 95% will wed Nigerian lady so they should stop fooling around ...
Yet every week a nairalander weds ...
It's just the mindset of sone kinda people,, don't let it get to you.
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 20, 2018
Beautiful smiley
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. by Lalas247(f): 1:21pm On May 20, 2018
austyn0:
It's just the mindset of sone kinda people,, don't let it get to you.
I’m not bothered by it personally ... yes but the mindset needs to change ...
happy Sunday wink
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. by robinso01(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2018
how can u post pre-wedding shoots without telling us d date and venue for the wedding.
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 20, 2018
Lalas247:
Lovely pics ... hml

Latina for life grin
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. by Lalas247(f): 1:29pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

Latina for life grin

Oniranu grin thunder fire that Latin babe, her yansh will deflate mark my word grin
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. by austyn0(m): 1:33pm On May 20, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
beutiful people everywhere self.

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. by austyn0(m): 1:36pm On May 20, 2018
Lalas247:
I’m not bothered by it personally ... yes but the mindset needs to change ... happy Sunday wink
Hope the Sunday is treating you well?
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 20, 2018
Lalas247:

Oniranu grin thunder fire that Latin babe, her yansh will deflate mark my word grin

Lolz. What is Oniranu? . Latina for life baybay. grin Latina's yansh are like bullet proof to thunder, so et won't work wink .

(1) (Reply)

8 Obvious Signs A Man Is With You Only For Sex – Ladies Please Don’t Be Deceived / Tweets About How To Find Out If Your Partner Is Enjoying Sex Will Leave You In / The Most Common Lie Women Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.