Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,197 members, 7,913,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:02 AM

How To Get New Zealand Visit Visa Change To Permanent Resident Visa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get New Zealand Visit Visa Change To Permanent Resident Visa (653 Views)

Your Airtime Can Change To Cash / IELTS & Canada Permanent Resident Visa. / Where Can I Get New 100ml Bottles For Perfume Packaging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get New Zealand Visit Visa Change To Permanent Resident Visa by Shewensk: 5:03pm On May 20, 2018
Nairalanders. Please is there anyone or someone who is already in New Zealand on permanent resident visa who can give me an idea on how to get New Zealand visit visa of 3months change to permanent resident visa there . And the type of job a graduate of Accounting can get overthere to live a meaningful life after getting there. No insult please
Re: How To Get New Zealand Visit Visa Change To Permanent Resident Visa by Massdamm(m): 5:04pm On May 20, 2018
I Dy find the opportunity self
Re: How To Get New Zealand Visit Visa Change To Permanent Resident Visa by Shewensk: 7:28pm On May 20, 2018
Please for how long have u been there?
Re: How To Get New Zealand Visit Visa Change To Permanent Resident Visa by Shewensk: 7:29pm On May 20, 2018
Please how do i get to have a private chat with you

(1) (Reply)

For The Married Men Alone / Get Connected With A Rich Lesbian Partner Who Can Pay 120,000 Call Mr Godson / An Occurance In Nigeria That The World Is Unaware Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.